Your loot of the day

DACH

6 hours ago, Arogab said:

My new toy, amazed with the screen and the camera. 😛 

fbe3bded61f027aaafc5b078cc278b6.jpg

f8faf3be7f271017d53c4d1e42a7098.jpg

Always feel samsung fold overall proportion like very weird and not appealing. the vivo and xiaomi ones looks better. But i dont have confidence on their UI. Moto razer is probably my choice if i were to go fold. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, mersaylee said:

New phone always liddat one...was amazed by grand2 when I got it...after a year...sibeh lousy...then came the HW...wow wow wow for a while...apple still the bestiest when it cums to camera and screen...😁

But current apple design not nice and sleek.

10 hours ago, Arogab said:

My new toy, amazed with the screen and the camera. 😛 

fbe3bded61f027aaafc5b078cc278b6.jpg

f8faf3be7f271017d53c4d1e42a7098.jpg

Bro, you are late to the party. I have been enjoying the huge screen for the past 3 weeks plus. My wife said, 还真的大到有点恶心。 :D

BTW, just bought a new cover for my Vivo X Fold +. Very good built quality. [thumbsup]

DZ7Y344.jpg

Aew0BO5.jpg

pIv1rqn.jpg

NVGZMui.jpg

CL45jnf.jpg

nBdK5C7.jpg

4 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Always feel samsung fold overall proportion like very weird and not appealing. the vivo and xiaomi ones looks better. But i dont have confidence on their UI. Moto razer is probably my choice if i were to go fold. 

Yes the aspect ratio of the remote control sized Fold series make it not so usable on the outer screen, but have to say it UI is more user friendly than the latest Vivo X Fold + and Xiaomi Mix Fold 2.

I am happy with my Vivo so far and hopefully it can last as long as my other Huawei and Xiaomi. 

• Praise 14

16 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Yeah, after carrying for one day. I think it is heavy and maybe not good if you drop it accidentally. Now after backside itchy, gotta get used to it liao

11 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Bro, you are late to the party. I have been enjoying the huge screen for the past 3 weeks plus. My wife said, 还真的大到有点恶心。 :D

BTW, just bought a new cover for my Vivo X Fold +. Very good built quality. [thumbsup]

DZ7Y344.jpg

Aew0BO5.jpg

pIv1rqn.jpg

NVGZMui.jpg

CL45jnf.jpg

nBdK5C7.jpg

Yes the aspect ratio of the remote control sized Fold series make it not so usable on the outer screen, but have to say it UI is more user friendly than the latest Vivo X Fold + and Xiaomi Mix Fold 2.

I am happy with my Vivo so far and hopefully it can last as long as my other Huawei and Xiaomi. 

I also went to get cover. very limited and expensive for original one. Not that cannot afford but I start to feel not wise. Haha

During this trip, I also got a new set of fishing rod and some machiam machiam stuffs.

Most importantly, I went to buy coffee for the old guys at the Ho Hup Seng shop which I used to repair my older cars in the past. Nice to see them but all getting older

df14f4098aff1e3f2379ee2ab01b9c1.jpg

97ca29580d052c276e62e2ecbae4295.jpg

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

DZ7Y344.jpg

Aew0BO5.jpg

pIv1rqn.jpg

NVGZMui.jpg

CL45jnf.jpg

nBdK5C7.jpg

How's the UI? Any bloatware? Most of the reviewers only talk about the design but not the UI. One mentioned some of the apps are not optimized for fold. unlike the samsung. 

6 hours ago, Playtime said:

Sigh.... as usual.. xmas rush liao. Too late to on line.

Anyone knows any good place to shop for teenage boy presents?

Not clothing or phones etc.

Vivo?
There's a Casio store, Best Denki and many toy stores plus many tee shirt and shoe stores such as Timberland
Otherwise Queensway for football stuff

3 minutes ago, therock said:

Vivo?
There's a Casio store, Best Denki and many toy stores plus many tee shirt and shoe stores such as Timberland

Timberland at Vivo original unit closed liao, not sure they open in another unit in the mall.

most teenage boy would like sneakers, just need to know his size, style and brand.

11 hours ago, therock said:

Vivo?

I remember seeing those stamped metal sheet thingy that you use a pair of pliers and assemble into ships,  planes,  cars etc.

Any chance they have there?😅

• Praise 1

44 minutes ago, Playtime said:

I remember seeing those stamped metal sheet thingy that you use a pair of pliers and assemble into ships,  planes,  cars etc.

Any chance they have there?😅

Aliexpress has plenty, maybe shopee too. Not easy to fold for clumsy fingers. 

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Aliexpress has plenty, maybe shopee too. Not easy to fold for clumsy fingers. 

Young boys... let them worry not me🤣🤣🤣

On line too late liao la... who knows chinas shut down again. Prefer brick and motar shop.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1