↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

Battery lasts 3 yrs

puncture abt 1.5yrs sure kanna

thete was once I kanna summon

foll

week I sold the car😂😂

I ever heard of people needed to change car key battery one week after new car collection...😁

• Haha! 2

Hoot this ytd for my wife as she likes hp. 70 bucks cheaper than online. Sale only on TikTok. As I don't have the app, need to quickly download and buy from there before the streaming ends. 

Screenshot_20230120-154546.thumb.jpg.890488f69f99da9dc18dfe06341f42eb.jpg

• Praise 6

6 hours ago, Freeder said:

Wah.. u use light sabre to nego?

Radx’s palm can use to spank XMM backside instead..

I am in no hurry to change, so just offer what I think is reasonable and wait for dealer to accept or counter offer. The key is to find out the fair value of the used car, which I think I am quite good with (hao lian abit). 

FYI, this is not the only car I view, test and offer, but the only one which accept my package. I would say some luck at play too (as this is the one I like most too). [:)]

6 hours ago, mersaylee said:

A Rdesign B5? 

Last batch of XC60 T6 R-Design, which come with the same glossy black grill, roof rail, wing mirrors and window trim as the current B5 / B6 R-Design. $22K depreciation can hardly get the current B5 RD... 

0yVjLe5.jpg

lfjNL4D.jpg

DnT57Vu.jpg

• Praise 23

13 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I am in no hurry to change, so just offer what I think is reasonable and wait for dealer to accept or counter offer. The key is to find out the fair value of the used car, which I think I am quite good with (hao lian abit). 

FYI, this is not the only car I view, test and offer, but the only one which accept my package. I would say some luck at play too (as this is the one I like most too). [:)]

Last batch of XC60 T6 R-Design, which come with the same glossy black grill, wing mirror and window trim as the current B5 / B6 R-Design. $22K depreciation can hardly get the current B5 RD... 

lfjNL4D.jpg

This is your new ride? Colour quite unique le, i no see such colour on a XC60.

Good for you, know how to calculate and offer a package to the dealer. Like that sure would not get carrot or spend unnecessary more money to buy.  

10 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Last batch of XC60 T6 R-Design, which come with the same glossy black grill, roof rail, wing mirrors and window trim as the current B5 / B6 R-Design. $22K depreciation can hardly get the current B5 RD... 

0yVjLe5.jpg

lfjNL4D.jpg

DnT57Vu.jpg

Wah!! Jeetao go off road albeit a sof one 😁

Are those 19 or 20"? What profile are the tyres? 

• Haha! 2

21 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Wah lau, didn't know my simple loot can gather so much attention.

@Lala81 Since I have no molar for a Koenigsegg, or a class 5 license to be able to drive a Scania, it can only be a Volvo. I changed to a relatively new pre-owned XC60 few months back. Didn't want to post about it in case I kana suan like that C&K girl. (and unlike @RadX the whole world know even before he started bidding for COE) :D

Nothing wrong with my previous Sharan (engine, gearbox, electronics and such) but quite a long list of wear and tear items due to my high mileage of >175K km (slightly less than 6 year old), so has been keeping a look out for reasonably good deal.

For those who are keen to know more about my deal, I manage to knock off ~$20K from the asking price (taking into consideration the fair market value of my Sharan). I do my usual way of coming up with a cost calculation spreadsheet, then present a package (buy price, trade-in value, loan amount, interest rate, tenure, etc.) to the dealer. In absolute term, annual depreciation is ~$22K (for the twin-charged variant), which I am happy with. [:)]

Missed out this discussion. 

That is a big loot.. is it the T8 model?

My XT now 172k and coming to 7yrs soon and I have drive on 😥

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

T6 as he posted. Going with T8 is asking for it. Conti don’t do complex electronics well. Plus super and turbo. IMHO a disaster to happen. Like the abandoned twin charge of vw. So complex for minimal gains. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

On 1/20/2023 at 9:48 PM, 13177 said:

This is your new ride? Colour quite unique le, i no see such colour on a XC60.

Good for you, know how to calculate and offer a package to the dealer. Like that sure would not get carrot or spend unnecessary more money to buy.  

This Bursting Blue Metallic (cost option in Europe) is only available for R-Design trim, and in Singapore, only the T6 is available in R-Design, so indeed not that common.

14 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Wah!! Jeetao go off road albeit a sof one 😁

Are those 19 or 20"? What profile are the tyres? 

Wah piang, I had a hard time finding a off road place to take photos of my SUV, and 你一眼就看穿了 *sigh*

Mine is 19", tyre profile 235/55R19. This combi is quite comfortable both on and off road. 20" I will cry when come to changing tyre... 

13 hours ago, Tohto said:

I just shared on MCF yesterday, despite getting it for a few months back, so you are not slow. Mine is the T6 variant (Super and Turbo charged) with AWD. FC so far is between 10.2 - 11 Km/L, not too far off from my Sharan (10.8 - 12 Km/L) 

12 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

T6 as he posted. Going with T8 is asking for it. Conti don’t do complex electronics well. Plus super and turbo. IMHO a disaster to happen. Like the abandoned twin charge of vw. So complex for minimal gains. 

Yes, I have no confident with EV and PHEV at the moment, else would have went for the iX3.

Not only that, T8 come in base trim, so bare that there is no aircon vent at the rear! And strangely, the center tunnel is more bulky than T5/B5 and T6/B6... 

Anyway, put my loot on the car today, after giving it a good wash. 

G3szAsx.jpg

bWdnqOm.jpg

The cap is too small liao, can't see at all if not paying special attention to the wheel. 

• Praise 12
  • Haha! 3

12 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

This Bursting Blue Metallic is a only available for R-Design trim, and in Singapore, only the T6 is available in R-Design, so indeed not that common.

Wah piang, I had a hard time trying to find a off road place to take photos of my SUV, and 你一眼就看穿了 *sigh*

Mine is 19", tyre profile 235/55R19. This combi is quite comfortable on and off road.

I just shared on MCF yesterday, despite getting it for a few months back, so you are not slow. Mine is the T6 variant (Super and Turbo charged) with AWD. FC so far is between 10.2 - 11 Km/L, not too far off from my Sharan (10.8 - 12 Km/L) 

Yes, I have no confident with EV and PHEV at the moment, else would have went for the iX3.

Not only that, T8 come in base trim, so bare that there is no aircon vent at the rear! And strangely, the center tunnel is more bulky than T5/B5 and T6/B6... 

Anyway, put my loot on the car today, after giving it a good wash. 

G3szAsx.jpg

bWdnqOm.jpg

The cap is too small liao, can't see at all if not paying special attention to the wheel. 

FC for this SUV not bad ah, as you said not far from your Sharan. You no confident with EV and PHEV at the moment, then why not consider hybrid?

Anyway, dont what is the difference for all the variant for this SUV, what T5, T6, T8 etc? And R-Design?? Lol. But XC60 is a nice SUV, i like the design of this car, esp the white colour. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

@Carbon82

Do double check the rotors and brake pads...this heavy flying elephant eats them...not to mention the tyres 😂

bWdnqOm_edit_45622323849808.jpg

Was just going to mention that the brake rotors looks worn out.

• Praise 4

On 1/20/2023 at 9:23 AM, Lala81 said:

i tried to use it yesterday in gym but low battery... didn't use it. Had to fiddle with it a few times to get the case to charge the buds.

Will try later again today. My foot is sprained so not doing too much exercise this week.

overall my impression of soundpeats is low QC. 

My earbuds are at 80% battery. But they don't charge in the case.

Can't charge the case after the first time charging (and that was after trying different chargers). Now can't charge the case despite trying 3 separate chargers and cables. No indicator light whatsoever. 

Gosh this is an absolutely terrible product. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

My earbuds are at 80% battery. But they don't charge in the case.

Can't charge the case despite using 3 separate chargers and cables. 

Gosh this is a absolutely shitty product. 

Try to reset the charging pod. YT has demo beedeo...

9 hours ago, 13177 said:

FC for this SUV not bad ah, as you said not far from your Sharan. You no confident with EV and PHEV at the moment, then why not consider hybrid?

Anyway, dont what is the difference for all the variant for this SUV, what T5, T6, T8 etc? And R-Design?? Lol. But XC60 is a nice SUV, i like the design of this car, esp the white colour. 

T4 is regular fast. T5 is beng fast. T6 is performance fast. T8 is dont like Dino juice. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 8