Your loot of the day

DACH

@Tkseah sekali it was merely screaming for more off days not an early retirement or replacement... maybe you could reduce the workload from 8 to 7 then gradually to 5kg...macam employer cpf contribution liddat after 55yo...😁

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

@Tkseah sekali it was merely screaming for more off days not an early retirement or replacement... maybe you could reduce the workload from 8 to 7 then gradually to 5kg...macam employer cpf contribution liddat after 55yo...😁

We do daily wash one, no off days.. so buy first as afraid if one day breakdown then wife will make me wash clothes by hand.. 😅

• Haha! 7

3 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

We do daily wash one, no off days.. so buy first as afraid if one day breakdown then wife will make me wash clothes by hand.. 😅

Nice, I have up to five washes a day on bad days, so I'm happy with my LG... some days I feel like I'm running a hotel, haha 

• Haha! 7

Saw this animal-free milk in supermarket. This milk tick the boxes that i want, lactose free, low in sugar and cholesterol free. So buy and try.

After drinking, find the taste like a bit weird, maybe need time to get used to such milk. 😂

7BB77C43-39F3-4B4E-98F7-8B4FD3B5AB9D.jpeg

185B1FF4-5F51-41E4-9AAE-AD5448AF80B0.jpeg

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Saw this animal-free milk in supermarket. This milk tick the boxes that i want, lactose free, low in sugar and cholesterol free. So buy and try.

After drinking, find the taste like a bit weird, maybe need time to get used to such milk. 😂

Just save your money and drink sky juice better..

We never know when we will report to RadX, eat and drink until like this...何苦呢..

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Why do they even bother calling it milk? 🤔

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

All these are b**tardised milk. I can never accept that it's healthier than regular dairy milk.

mixing sugar (instead of lactose), canola oil (instead of milk fat) and probably pea/soy protein with water. Don't know need how many stabilisers to homogenise the mixture. damn er xin lah.

Oat milk etc is another crappy product.

Want to drink vegan milk, drink soy milk lah.

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Flying_genie said:

Why do they even bother calling it milk? 🤔

that's cos it's so processed, that if they don't call it milk, no one will dare to drink it.

• Praise 3

23 hours ago, therock said:

Nice, I have up to five washes a day on bad days, so I'm happy with my LG... some days I feel like I'm running a hotel, haha 

Think u need a bigger washer.. current one how many kg?

On 2/15/2023 at 10:28 AM, therock said:

5?!!!

how many in the household? or you wash multiple small loads? or your underwear always wet?😁

• Haha! 1

On 2/14/2023 at 5:08 PM, Lala81 said:

For the missus. 

Cheap papaya from bendemeer. 2 dollars! 

IMG20230214155331_QhzL7AKn8Q.jpeg

Cut up one papaya last night. This papaya one of the best buys for 1 dollar ever. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2