Your loot of the day

DACH

On 12/8/2023 at 10:12 AM, Lala81 said:

These lizards really poop like no tomorrow. My old place didn't have such a problem.

The stains really not easy to wash off. I scrapped off the paint off my wall and ceiling in a few places where i cleaned it using kitchen spray somemore. 

I'm really damn happy. it's not like they kill any stupid mosquitoes in the house.

value add zero. 

cockroaches is kill on sight. Not 1 is allowed. 

Jin happy. Another lizard caught in trap. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

On 12/8/2023 at 10:12 AM, Lala81 said:

These lizards really poop like no tomorrow. My old place didn't have such a problem.

The stains really not easy to wash off. I scrapped off the paint off my wall and ceiling in a few places where i cleaned it using kitchen spray somemore. 

I'm really damn happy. it's not like they kill any stupid mosquitoes in the house.

value add zero. 

cockroaches is kill on sight. Not 1 is allowed. 

I kill all pest. 😂

but alas stupid NPARKS AVA rule now consider pigeons and crows not as pest. the pigeons can go shit at NPARKS HQ!! 

https://mustsharenews.com/pigeon-droppings-london-flat/

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 12/8/2023 at 9:58 PM, Lala81 said:

Jin happy. Another lizard caught in trap. 

Did you scorch them and see them turn red? 😬

Then leave it there. Other lizards see will go other units.

杀一儆百。

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

On 12/8/2023 at 10:36 PM, Fcw75 said:

Did you scorch them and see them turn red? 😬

Then leave it there. Other lizards see will go other units.

杀一儆百。

I put ham or some tasty bait to attract lizards. I don’t rely on the dried bait that come with the packet. I think lizard don’t come now. 
managed to zap some mosquitoes today too with the badminton racket style zapper. Best way to kill flying pest. Got chao tar smell when you zap! 

• Haha! 5

On 12/8/2023 at 10:03 AM, Lala81 said:

Very pleased with this purchase.

There's some lizards in my house who have been pooping all over the bloody home. I had to spend a lot of time cleaning off the dried stains from time to time.

Finally cannot stand it anymore. Ordered this when i came back home from holiday. Never really thought about trapping them before.

https://shopee.sg/Lizard-Trap-Pest-Stop-Lizard-killer-i.86797153.1452818069?sp_atk=a2f33a7f-c095-4ff1-b9a2-eed4bf4987e6&xptdk=a2f33a7f-c095-4ff1-b9a2-eed4bf4987e6

Used this last evening and put up 2 traps where there is most poop stains in kitchen and service yard.

My wife was using laptop with not much light in living room last night. Spotted big fat lizard and told me. I killed it. While hunting for it, found another small lizard lurking around.

Usually the lizards don't come out so early. So i speculate they are looking for the source of the pheromones.

This morning, haha found 1 dead small lizard at one of the traps. 

At one time, I bought some yellow sticky paper to catch flies, it also caught lizards.

To save on the trap, you can cut out into smaller squares, then lay them out.

When you caught one on the smaller squares, just throw that one away.

On 12/8/2023 at 11:18 PM, Kb27 said:

At one time, I bought some yellow sticky paper to catch flies, it also caught lizards.

To save on the trap, you can cut out into smaller squares, then lay them out.

When you caught one on the smaller squares, just throw that one away.

Lol the one trapped last night. This lizard is small to mid sized but it managed to move the sticky trap over 20 to 30cm from its original position. 

Jin strong. 

• Haha! 4

On 12/8/2023 at 10:51 PM, Mkl22 said:

I put ham or some tasty bait to attract lizards. I don’t rely on the dried bait that come with the packet. I think lizard don’t come now. 
managed to zap some mosquitoes today too with the badminton racket style zapper. Best way to kill flying pest. Got chao tar smell when you zap! 

This one has no bait. The seller say it uses pheromones I think. A lot of sales on shopee. So somehow it worked. 

The zapper really depends if your floor is white or light colored. I used to kill a lot in my old place with a white tile floor. 

Now my new place is using a light brown HERF overlay, much harder to spot the mosquito and kill them. Kill rate go down by 80%.

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 3

My 2nd wallet from china. Though think it's a Japanese brand? 

For around 50 bucks without shipping. Good quality. Leather is soft. 

My BV imitation wallet is still working but the weave exterior is falling apart. 

IMG20231209083448.jpg

IMG20231209083454.jpg

• Praise 5

On 12/9/2023 at 9:00 AM, Lala81 said:

My BV imitation wallet is still working but the weave exterior is falling apart. 

This wallet cost only 30+ bucks back then. It has a very soft leather and hence it's very compact even with a coin pouch. One of my best buys. 

Hard to find wallets with coin pouch. 

Too bad the leather strips are coming loose quite a bit. I still need coins for trolleys and hawker centers. 

IMG20231209090743.jpg

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

my favourite scent for the past 15 years has discontinued,  1 time lub 18 bottles😅😅 so that for next 15 years,  would be still wearing my signature scent

luckily is a good quality parfum which won't change scent  for 10 years or more when kept in correct storage .

apologies for not sharing what brand, still buying more 😅😅

cheers bros, as usual not always online, merry Christmas and happy new year

20231213_134924.thumb.jpg.e1974bf1f85cd8f7b3d36baa549fd84b.jpg

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

On 12/13/2023 at 3:41 PM, Staff69 said:

my favourite scent for the past 15 years has discontinued,  1 time lub 18 bottles😅😅 so that for next 15 years,  would be still wearing my signature scent

luckily is a good quality parfum which won't change scent  for 10 years or more when kept in correct storage .

lol jin hardcore.

On 12/13/2023 at 3:41 PM, Staff69 said:

you sure the smell won't go away? no expiry date?

• Haha! 1

Talking about pest. Anyone got a good way to get rid of those tiny drain fries in the toilet? 

I tried so many ways, either doesn't work or work for a while only. Any good ways to do it once and for all? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On 12/13/2023 at 5:32 PM, Tianmo said:

Talking about pest. Anyone got a good way to get rid of those tiny drain fries in the toilet? 

I tried so many ways, either doesn't work or work for a while only. Any good ways to do it once and for all? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

At home got bathtub?

On 12/13/2023 at 5:32 PM, Tianmo said:

There's something wet and rotten there. Get rid of the source of food, and they should disappear.

Bleach will help.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4