Your loot of the day

DACH

On 11/29/2023 at 7:09 AM, Tkseah said:

That's nice.. So far we only play up to 2 players.. maybe time to buy for controllers 😁

think should get one 8bitdo and try. if not waste more money in future by changing. I've linked 4 of yours but never try playing with 4 set, not sure if there would be any interference or so. usually 2 joycon and 2 of that. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Saw that there's no thread on wireless earphones, but quite frequent loots here.

Anyone has their earphones to recommend?

I'm currently looking at the Anker Liberty 4 NC. I don't really need ANC, just want something with reasonably good sound and battery life, but for the price of this, seems good value.

On 12/7/2023 at 11:02 AM, badlammy said:

Saw that there's no thread on wireless earphones, but quite frequent loots here.

I'm currently looking at the Anker Liberty 4 NC. I don't really need ANC, just want something with reasonably good sound and battery life, but for the price of this, seems good value.

I bought Monster Achieve 100 from Taobao for RMB270.

It has what you said.

• Praise 1

Sony WF-1000XM5 is generally accepted as one of the best... Though I personally prefer Sennheiser sound..

For more budget friendly choices, take a look at edifier ones.. soundpeats sound also not bad, but I think build quality wise edifier is better.

Edited by Tkseah
  • Praise 4

For that kind of budget I'll suggest the Sony WF 700.. If you don't need ANC, then the 500 is good value..

• Praise 2

its hard to recommend things that do with audio as i find it highly personal. i currently own 3 sets, jabra 85T, SC liberty air 2 pro and sony WF xm4. am considering to buy the WF and WH xm5. but got too many gears at home so will see how.

out of the 3, sony's the best. not anc but comfort and sound quality. but my daily is the 85T. bring it for my jogs and daily commute. my SC just sits in my drawer. I was thinking to try this hype up budget earbuds. Maybe you can consider. 

i have their aria iem, quite good actually. 

• Praise 3

give local brand a chance [laugh]

https://sg.creative.com/aurvanatws/

https://www.engadget.com/the-first-affordable-headphones-with-mems-drivers-review-161536317.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHQKcKpnQ_gkZhKxS_yKloJkebKQB6VS8XFWjFk3LSGTDokh8wWMIwyKg3lKccp4I9um21v6qhaSbiUhBBwHm0V_pP__KSShCFpcgsS45sxQYD67fuOe5PBfO7XTV9xUwhj7FTq7Hn9c1Q3kADHHiXlq6RbaXJQxa1dP5diVi3c_

• Praise 4

I bought a table lamp. My work table is like a battle desk. I have tools, PC, printer, and all kinds of staff on it.

This is one of the most useful thing I own. It's versatile, has a magnifying glass.

I had 2 previously. The first one cost $60, huge and the holder broke off eventually. FL tube has to be replaced. 2nd one from Ikea, metal frame broke off.

This one is LED light, hopefully will last long. At around $20, it's cheap. Magnifying glass is useful. It runs on USB power.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006123458934.html

lamp.JPG

• Praise 8

On 12/7/2023 at 7:07 PM, mersaylee said:

Not sure good beer or good price ornot...just looted at aunty lucy 😁

IMG_20231206_191508.jpg

You might sing better after the beer..

• Haha! 5

Very pleased with this purchase.

There's some lizards in my house who have been pooping all over the bloody home. I had to spend a lot of time cleaning off the dried stains from time to time.

Finally cannot stand it anymore. Ordered this when i came back home from holiday. Never really thought about trapping them before.

https://shopee.sg/Lizard-Trap-Pest-Stop-Lizard-killer-i.86797153.1452818069?sp_atk=a2f33a7f-c095-4ff1-b9a2-eed4bf4987e6&xptdk=a2f33a7f-c095-4ff1-b9a2-eed4bf4987e6

Used this last evening and put up 2 traps where there is most poop stains in kitchen and service yard.

My wife was using laptop with not much light in living room last night. Spotted big fat lizard and told me. I killed it. While hunting for it, found another small lizard lurking around.

Usually the lizards don't come out so early. So i speculate they are looking for the source of the pheromones.

This morning, haha found 1 dead small lizard at one of the traps. 

• Haha! 5

On 12/8/2023 at 10:03 AM, Lala81 said:

Very pleased with this purchase.

There's some lizards in my house who have been pooping all over the bloody home. I had to spend a lot of time cleaning off the dried stains from time to time.

Finally cannot stand it anymore. Ordered this when i came back home from holiday. Never really thought about trapping them before.

https://shopee.sg/Lizard-Trap-Pest-Stop-Lizard-killer-i.86797153.1452818069?sp_atk=a2f33a7f-c095-4ff1-b9a2-eed4bf4987e6&xptdk=a2f33a7f-c095-4ff1-b9a2-eed4bf4987e6

Used this last evening and put up 2 traps where there is most poop stains in kitchen and service yard.

My wife was using laptop with not much light in living room last night. Spotted big fat lizard and told me. I killed it. While hunting for it, found another small lizard lurking around.

Usually the lizards don't come out so early. So i speculate they are looking for the source of the pheromones.

This morning, haha found 1 dead small lizard at one of the traps. 

i use this once and captured 1 or 2 of them, but seeing them trap inside i dun feel like killing them already [laugh] 

i can live with lizard but not cockroaches [mad]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3