4th generation Suzuki Jimny coming in 2018.

DACH

Hi guys , i’m about to order the 660cc turbo charged jimny next week . Anyone keen to order together?? Perhaps we can get more discount. My hp is 81232178 , drop me a text if you’re keen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

congrats. It will be a niche ride on the road. To me its too expensive for what they have in the new Jimny.

Hi guys , i’m about to order the 660cc turbo charged jimny next week . Anyone keen to order together?? Perhaps we can get more discount. My hp is 81232178 , drop me a text if you’re keen.

Turbocharged

Are you sure you want to get the barebones 660cc Jimny instead of the official 1.5l version by CM? The official one include tonnes of nice features for safety and has wider fenders with flushed tyres....

Like the 1.0T Swift, We should be getting the same spec Jimny as the Aussie, but I guesss CM will only bring in the Auto..

https://www.suzuki.com.au/vehicles/suv/jimny

SOkf7b7.jpg

YW4eX4y.jpg

vwltKaw.jpg

SjqhuC3.jpg

oLEXBiU.jpg

Z7MKL0d.jpg

sonKHRd.jpg

otLCOAN.jpg

Edited by Pocus

Already steal driving my wife's 1.5 jimny on/off when she is not driving for about 1week+

Not used to the small car but overall fun drive. Overtaking is a pain, but all the safety features dunno what they are but keep nagging at you like a granny... if you accidentally switch lane while driving... beep beep beep

when car infront of u moved off.... beep beep beep..

hahaha

and it does steal some attentions when on the road.

Already steal driving my wife's 1.5 jimny on/off when she is not driving for about 1week+

Not used to the small car but overall fun drive. Overtaking is a pain, but all the safety features dunno what they are but keep nagging at you like a granny... if you accidentally switch lane while driving... beep beep beep

when car infront of u moved off.... beep beep beep..

hahaha

and it does steal some attentions when on the road.

Congrats.indeed a cute car especially for a lady.

Can share the selling price?

Twincharged

This car is one of the barest of the barest features iâve cum across...

Everything NO....ðð»ð.... just like Dach...

Only got one YES!!! Wahahhahah. And that’s due to Japan mandatory traction control laws

Yup and @ttl1976 1.5 Jimny must be of a very special price at $103K with full cash payment some more.

Usually full cash will be more exp as they cant earn from the loan...

Edited by Discoburg