2nd Generation 2018 BMW X4

Carbon82

Very GLCish... @Vratenza & @adrianli, the GLC Coupe or this look better? Honest opinion needed.

BMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-05.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-01.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-02.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-08.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-03.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-06.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-04.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-09.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-10.jpg

Edited by Carbon82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

MB and BMW merging to become one company? Or share designers?

Mercedes-Benz-GLC-Coupe-2-630x370.jpg

2017-Mercedes-AMG-GLC43-Coupe-rear-view.

Very GLCish... @Vratenza & @adrianli, the GLC Coupe or this look better? Honest opinion needed.

BMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-04.jpgBMW-X4-No-Camo-Spyshots-10.jpg

• Praise 1

hqdefault.jpg

I prefer GLC coupe lines.

The new X4 improved over the previous generation but the lines don't flow as well especially towards the rear.

I wonder why they cannot make a mini X6 :wub:  and be done with it?

• Praise 2

[laugh]

Bro, I like to look at it that they are all following the rear lights of the BMW F06 which was around since 2012.

Does the shape of tail light look very much alike?

mbw66Rer.jpg

• Praise 4

I like it cos the newer rear lamps is sleeker compared to existing broader rear lamps. 

Its overall silhouette however with the shorten rear (as compared to X6) could do with some improvement though but I guess this being more of a facelift(I think) as compared to an all new model restricts it to a more widespread change?

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 6

I like it cos the newer rear lamps is sleeker compared to existing broader rear lamps. 

Its overall silhouette however with the shorten rear (as compared to X6) could do with some improvement though but I guess this being more of a facelift(I think) as compared to an all new model restricts it to a more widespread change?

I feel it looks too much like the GLC coupe design. 

Take away the badge and people may think it's a GLC. 

bmw_x4_m40d_9.jpeg

I feel it looks too much like the GLC coupe design.

Take away the badge and people may think it's a GLC.

bmw_x4_m40d_9.jpeg

True but to be fair to BMW, their X4 came out earlier than the GLC n GLC Coupe so u can also say the inverse ie Benz copied BMW at least concept wise though I do get what u mean as this latest X4 does resemble the GLC Coupe design wise.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6