All about Instant Noodles (FAV/SPICIEST/TO TRY, etc)

Blauw

what are the carcinogens in instant noodles? the spices? the wax in the noodles?

i'm worried too. my indonesian branch office seem to have a new cancer case among staff every few months, a people renowned for high indomie consumption.

↡ Advertisement

I bet the student drank water everyday too. [laugh]

NSF life instant noodles were like a must have in every cupboard, even as issued items in combat ration for field training.  Mayb all the chemical seasonings are harmful if consume in large amount or in long term, but if we dont finish all the soup, sld not be that bad bah.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Twincharged

what are the carcinogens in instant noodles? the spices? the wax in the noodles?

i'm worried too. my indonesian branch office seem to have a new cancer case among staff every few months, a people renowned for high indomie consumption.

I heard on radio heavy coffee drinkers also prone to throat cancer .... and most of it is due to them drinking it piping hot !!

wonder if it has part to do with the temp of the product we are consuming also ?

NSF life instant noodles were like a must have in every cupboard, even as issued items in combat ration for field training.  Mayb all the chemical seasonings are harmful if consume in large amount or in long term, but if we dont finish all the soup, sld not be that bad bah.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think the hawker centre mee pok tar, wan tan mee are just as bad as instant noodle. They also use MSG, lot's of sodium, low grade carcinogenic  palm oil, and processed food like fish cake , refine carb.. And most of us eat hawker food everyday.  SO I am not too concern is I eat  packet of instant noodle for supper, at least minimal palm oil compare to hawker food... [laugh]

• Praise 1

2 packs in 6 months how you finish your cartons of æ¾æé¢.

very difficult, give some to friend.

my family member also hardly eat, but 曾拌麵 is h healthier.

Twincharged

bought this last week ... not bad ... the noodle are thicker like ramen. (add my own cabbage and there you have it !)

post-2854-0-02784300-1549417341_thumb.jpg

post-2854-0-06550700-1549417348_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

bought this last week ... not bad ... the noodle are thicker like ramen. (add my own cabbage and there you have it !)

This has been selling for quite some time and it is one of the better ones. 

Twincharged

This has been selling for quite some time and it is one of the better ones. 

i believe so .... but usually i only buy those 5packs under $2 .... but this is $3.80 for the 5pack.

This one is good.

i believe so .... but usually i only buy those 5packs under $2 .... but this is $3.80 for the 5pack.

Those 5 pack under $2, especially those Indonesian brand. Have a lot of msg.

一分钱一分货.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

This one is good.

Those 5 pack under $2, especially those Indonesian brand. Have a lot of msg.

一分钱一分货.

heheh ...

post-2854-0-98475200-1549419657_thumb.jpg

heheh ...

I am refering to the brand itself, this is still a japanese brand.

I bought this frequently and don't feel thirsty like eating the indo... brand.

Twincharged

I am taking a pack almost everyday... Dunno what else to eat for breakfast already that can be filling for a manual worker.

• Praise 1

I don't like the texture of this noodle. Maybe cos it tends to be a bit limp/soft after i cook it (i don't follow instructions strictly)

It tastes like a semi e-fu mian

This is my preferred instant noodle. Cos of the texture. 

I seldom use the powder cos i have my own kimchi.

https://redmart.com/product/nongshim-kimchi-ramyun-flavour-instant-noodles-7484

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1