Any Honda Accord Euro R (CL7R) kakis here?

Dynaway

11 years! Any pics of your car? Will be good if you can share it here. In comparison to your fc, mine is really like shit then. Was advised by my workshop to do throttle body cleaning and see if it improves. Which workshop do you go to by the way?

Hey. Which workshop do you currently go to? Any issues with your euroR so far?

just replaced the clutch 2 weeks back...so far so good....replaced the clutch pump in Aug, brake pads in Oct

the car is pretty low mileage when i took over in Aug..118k km

↡ Advertisement

just replaced the clutch 2 weeks back...so far so good....replaced the clutch pump in Aug, brake pads in Oct

the car is pretty low mileage when i took over in Aug..118k km

Same here. Replaced the clutch pump, wheel bearings and also engine mounting. All wear and tear. Which workshop do you go to? Is it ok to share?

Neutral Newbie

Can you imagine 11 years ago, $100k was the price I paid for a brand new shining CL7R with 220bps?

Today?  This amount can only get me a Jazz.  

Can you imagine 11 years ago, $100k was the price I paid for a brand new shining CL7R with 220bps?

Today? This amount can only get me a Jazz.

Can get you a Honda Vezel too. Hahaha.

I drove 2 CL7Rs, one after another. Sadly, I just exported it last month. Lovely car!

Why two different ones though?!

Can get you a Honda Vezel too. Hahaha.

Why two different ones though?!

I liked the car so much so I decided to get another one when the 10 years was up.

If that's the case why didn't you renew the first one? Just curious!

The mileage was pretty high bro. Almost 400k. And there was a need to do a major overhaul too. So it didnt really make financial sense to renew COE. Hence I decided to get another CL7R (8 yr old) from a bro at SHC.

The mileage was pretty high bro. Almost 400k. And there was a need to do a major overhaul too. So it didnt really make financial sense to renew COE. Hence I decided to get another CL7R (8 yr old) from a bro at SHC.

400k is a lot! Kinda a no brainer to let it go if that's the case. Mine is currently at 110k. So far so good other than the usual suspect.

400k is a lot! Kinda a no brainer to let it go if that's the case. Mine is currently at 110k. So far so good other than the usual suspect.

Lol yup bro, thats why I exported it and got another CL7R.

Both my CL7Rs were mostly stock so I did not have any major issues.

Not to burst your bubble but unless you know the previous owner or owned it from New chances are the mileage is fake.

mileage is not a good gauge when buying a 2nd hand car... the car can be very low mileage but if abused frequently and didn't do proper servicing it can be worst than a high mileage vehicle.

Edited by Dynaway

Neutral Newbie

For those who want to add bluetooth/AUX/Phone connectivity and USB charging to our aged/limited CL7, look out for Yatour Car Bluetooth Adaptor.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.6.5ec51caRjsYbj&id=45766964156&ns=1&abbucket=13#detail

Managed to set it up way back in 2016.  Able to pair my phone and stream Spotify/Apple music to the sound system, make/receive phone calls, charge etc.

DIY

Just revalidated COE for my drive. I am considering changing the stock headset to give it a new look. Can share your experience on this Android headset?

Just revalidated COE for my drive. I am considering changing the stock headset to give it a new look. Can share your experience on this Android headset?

i havent buy yet as i have yet to renew my COE.

I got it swapped with my uncle's thai accord before he send it to scrap.

That time didn't want to put a double din on the storage box below the dashboard. 

↡ Advertisement