2018 Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4 Turbo

Pocus

2 things that affected it.

COE + 10k

VES + 10k

So now 90k to 100k loh..

And to put things to perspective. The current Avante/Elantra is 70k 80k. Last time is 50k to 60k

Could be VES affecting the price of the car now? I remember back in 2010, cerato SX version was priced around $71k with the coe $30k?! But the cerato SX version now is priced at $87k with the coe 26k?

↡ Advertisement

Could be VES affecting the price of the car now? I remember back in 2010, cerato SX version was priced around $71k with the coe $30k?! But the cerato SX version now is priced at $87k with the coe 26k?

It is.

Unless AD wants to absorb the cost which I think none will be that generous.

The zc33s got me very interested suddenly. Reminiscing the times i drove the zc31s 12yrs back and had alot of fun with it.

GR now priced at 87,800.. Might consider an OPC as a 2nd car to drive with mild mods.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Rayoflight said:

The zc33s got me very interested suddenly. Reminiscing the times i drove the zc31s 12yrs back and had alot of fun with it.

GR now priced at 87,800.. Might consider an OPC as a 2nd car to drive with mild mods.

guess they are unable to sell that many units after all. there are similar and bigger cars with more power at the same price range.

On 9/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, ferrytales said:

guess they are unable to sell that many units after all. there are similar and bigger cars with more power at the same price range.

Got meh??? Which one??? See very long liao also cant find similar horse and $ range...

So tempting to buy last few months but no test drive allowed...!!!

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, ArthurChan said:

Got meh??? Which one??? See very long liao also cant find similar horse and $ range...

So tempting to buy last few months but no test drive allowed...!!!

Yeah got, maybe in fairytales. Or maybe he confuse "heavier" with "more powerful".

Think the closest competitor is the Hyundai i30 1.4T liao but with that weight, the power-to-weight ratio and power-to-torque ratio simply cannot match up with the zc33s.

The only thing it wins hands down is the cabin space and boot space but if that's the priority you should look elsewhere with alot of space, like an Avante or something.

At 87k I think it's a cheapest car with best torque to weight ratio with a decent century sprint timing.... a competent warm hatch...

On 12/18/2019 at 5:15 AM, Pocus said:

Yeah got, maybe in fairytales. Or maybe he confuse "heavier" with "more powerful".

Think the closest competitor is the Hyundai i30 1.4T liao but with that weight, the power-to-weight ratio and power-to-torque ratio simply cannot match up with the zc33s.

The only thing it wins hands down is the cabin space and boot space but if that's the priority you should look elsewhere with alot of space, like an Avante or something.

At 87k I think it's a cheapest car with best torque to weight ratio with a decent century sprint timing.... a competent warm hatch...

Ohhh... i thought i had missed out filtering good cars...

Was looking for <100k range, even tested Golf and his replica brother Seat Leon..really feels good though but the 7 spd DSG really creeps me off...

in the end bought a lousy civic1.6NA....zzzz regretful buy.... Now waiting for bros to ditch their zc33s for a trade in..

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, ArthurChan said:

Ohhh... i thought i had missed out filtering good cars...

Was looking for <100k range, even tested Golf and his replica brother Seat Leon..really feels good though but the 7 spd DSG really creeps me off...

in the end bought a lousy civic1.6NA....zzzz regretful buy.... Now waiting for bros to ditch their zc33s for a trade in..

You nvr test drive the civic before buying? How can a 1.6 NA civic compare to golf and leon? 

• Praise 1

On 12/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, Daniu82 said:

You nvr test drive the civic before buying? How can a 1.6 NA civic compare to golf and leon? 

Tested... but a bad day...!!!

Overcrowded and made a bad decision.

Waited 30mins just to test drive, SE lead a short route because there are customers queuing behind..

I compare them because both are <100k and Cat A

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, ArthurChan said:

Tested... but a bad day...!!!

Overcrowded and made a bad decision.

Waited 30mins just to test drive, SE lead a short route because there are customers queuing behind..

I compare them because both are <100k and Cat A

Maybe honda usual practise is to go for short test drive route?

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Maybe honda usual practise is to go for short test drive route?

Nope... i think really have to see COE price... went with fren when COE rises and the showroom is empty...

The SE just ask us to go to airport road...long stretch of road...

Internal Moderator

DAMD Suzuki Jimny Defender Body Kit

The more we see what can be done with the new Suzuki Jimny, the more frustrating it is that you can't get one here in the US. DAMD has kits that transform the Jimny into anything from a modern-classic Bronco to a Mercedes G-Wagen lookalike, and the Jimny's legit offroad credentials mean it can hang with these legends when the road disappears. DAMD's latest creation is the Little D, a makeover that adds a some Land Rover Defender flair to the Jimny's boxy lines. The kit gets you a new grille, front and rear bumpers, fenders, and hood. Land Rover-style oval emblems, mud flaps, and a license plate relocation kit complete the Defender look. Add accessories like a rooftop rack and a few jerry cans, and you're ready to go.

damd-little-d-jimny-1-thumb-960xauto-110

damd-little-d-jimny-2-thumb-960xauto-110

damd-little-d-jimny-3-thumb-960xauto-110

damd-little-d-jimny-4-thumb-960xauto-110

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

DAMD Suzuki Jimny Defender Body Kit

The more we see what can be done with the new Suzuki Jimny, the more frustrating it is that you can't get one here in the US. DAMD has kits that transform the Jimny into anything from a modern-classic Bronco to a Mercedes G-Wagen lookalike, and the Jimny's legit offroad credentials mean it can hang with these legends when the road disappears. DAMD's latest creation is the Little D, a makeover that adds a some Land Rover Defender flair to the Jimny's boxy lines. The kit gets you a new grille, front and rear bumpers, fenders, and hood. Land Rover-style oval emblems, mud flaps, and a license plate relocation kit complete the Defender look. Add accessories like a rooftop rack and a few jerry cans, and you're ready to go.

damd-little-d-jimny-1-thumb-960xauto-110

damd-little-d-jimny-2-thumb-960xauto-110

damd-little-d-jimny-3-thumb-960xauto-110

damd-little-d-jimny-4-thumb-960xauto-110

this is nice, jimny is the only Suzuki that I will consider, the rest just a no no.

• Haha! 1