New 2018 BMW X3

Soya

after eaten ... there will post high performance car. superb drive. dont miss it! [laugh]

When i ask dealers to eat my 3l car., u knw all the bulls**t they say
Nowadays nobody wan high cc cars blah blah blah
Lol

↡ Advertisement

M sport only cosmetics enhancement , also is soccer mum suv, should just get the X3 M40i if want to be different.

Unlike other version, ///M sports is more than cosmetics enhancement.

///M sports includes ///M sports suspension that has diff springs, shocks and anti-roll bar.

M40 is IL6 + M performance brake + ///M sports suspension.

(edited)

///M sport package is a must la

1. msport steering = sibei shiok to hold

2. msport suspension + arb = improve driving, improve look with lower stance

3. msport larger wheel = this one is a must la ... if not car looks like vios

4. msport brake = look and performance

5. msport bodykit = cosmetic ... not so orb piang

6. if interior got better trim with simi sai ///m sticker = bonus

no msport no talk!

just like merc without the amg package ... :a-noway:

Edited by Wt_know

I was told that PML is only a dealer for BMW Asia. So BMW Asia will import the cars to Singapore and PML buy from BMW Asia. So it's not true they get the full $60k margin...

BMW Asia also handle the import of Mini brands...

Does it matter to us buyers whether PML get the full $60k margin or it's shared with BMW Asia? 

As I've said many times, whether its divided by 2, 3 or solely earned by AD, fact of the matter is that the margin is thereabouts and that's what matters to us, what internally happens between them is not my concern.

• Praise 8

yalor

what if BMW Asia sell to X sell to Y sell to PML, does it justify for HIGHER margin to share with many intermediaries? [laugh]

Does it matter to us buyers whether PML get the full $60k margin or it's shared with BMW Asia? 

As I've said many times, whether its divided by 2, 3 or solely earned by AD, fact of the matter is that the margin is thereabouts and that's what matters to us, what internally happens between them is not my concern.

• Praise 1

yalor

what if BMW Asia sell to X sell to Y sell to PML, does it justify for HIGHER margin to share with many intermediaries? [laugh]

It matters how much you can squeeze PML.

If PML imports directly, OMV will not be that low.  That will have an impact on pricing.

M sport only cosmetics enhancement , also is soccer mum suv, should just get the X3 M40i if want to be different.

so when u buying M40i?

• Praise 3

When i ask dealers to eat my 3l car., u knw all the bulls**t they say

Nowadays nobody wan high cc cars blah blah blah

Lol

sell yourself in SG carmart. You have to do the math between trading in your car to them and selling yourself and see which option is best suited for you financially.

For me, I decided not to trade in my existing car to PML but sell the car myself.

• Praise 1

Yes, mine is M-Sport 30i.

May I know what is the price.... u can PM me. Still thinking if I want to ditch my coupe. [laugh]

• Praise 1

May I know what is the price.... u can PM me. Still thinking if I want to ditch my coupe. [laugh]

Mine is the launch price which they won't offer again. Best to go down to PML and ask them what they have on offer.

It matters how much you can squeeze PML.

Nowadays PML overtrade very low unlike few years back more discounts and freebies:(

Now few thousand for overtrade, then must take loan to enjoy 5 years warranty and service inclusive (only m cars entitled for service inclusive plus)

Free ACE, all weather mats, 3M film ( G11,12 got crystalline only) erp cover

On collection day will be given the 100 PML voucher and PML key fob case

SE said PML is controlled by BMW Asia so everything very strict

Even buy things at counter also no discount

Unbelievable

• Praise 2

10 years ago already use this excuse. still using? [laugh]

SE said PML is controlled by BMW Asia so everything very strict

10 years ago already use this excuse. still using? [laugh]

I only knows RSA for year 1 - 3 is centrally controlled by BMW Asia.

PML has to pay BMW Asia for RSA.

(edited)

The X3 with the 20i engine is junk. Such a low torque/hp engine lugging a big fat body will result in worse emissions and fuel economy.

If you like the X3, go straight for 30i, otherwise please take the money and buy the Audi Q5. The current Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro has a decent engine pushing 250hp thereabouts is amazingly quick versus the way underpowered 180hp X3 20i. You will likely get better economy out of the Q5 as well. Test both, and feel the difference.

Otherwise consider a PI Merc GLC 250d. For vehicles this size, I still think diesel is the way to go.

Another worthwhile contender is actually the XC60. I actually like the XC60, but the price abit too high I feel.

LTA and their crappy regulations  [thumbsdown]

Edited by Detach8
  • Praise 2

The X3 with the 20i engine is junk. Such a low torque/hp engine lugging a big fat body will result in worse emissions and fuel economy.

If you like the X3, go straight for 30i, otherwise please take the money and buy the Audi Q5. The current Q5 2.0 TFSI quattro has a decent engine pushing 250hp thereabouts is amazingly quick versus the way underpowered 180hp X3 20i. You will likely get better economy out of the Q5 as well. Test both, and feel the difference.

Otherwise consider a PI Merc GLC 250d. For vehicles this size, I still think diesel is the way to go.

Another worthwhile contender is actually the XC60. I actually like the XC60, but the price abit too high I feel.

LTA and their crappy regulations [thumbsdown]

Not forgetting , the 20i is also only a 2 wheel drive n not x drive.