New 2018 BMW X3

Soya

Getting mine soon too can join now or after i get my ride? Or is mine too low end tonjoin as itâs a mere sdrive 20ð

I don't think the admins of the x3 chat discriminate. [laugh]

You can pm your number to me if you want to join.

In essence you are paying for the engine difference, all wheel rear biased drive, and I believe the 360 camera, hill descent and maybe the heads up display. I'm not sure if they still offer the m differential suspension with the new batch. The s drive is alao rear wheel driven.

Is the 360 camera available as an option for 20i, or only available with 30i?

I'm also interested in the X3, and I'm thinking the engine for 20i should be enough for everyday commute. But the 360 camera is the one feature I'm really interested in, so I hope I can get it in the 20i.

• Praise 2

I'm also interested in the X3, and I'm thinking the engine for 20i should be enough for everyday commute. But the 360 camera is the one feature I'm really interested in, so I hope I can get it in the 20i.

Can check with Max (Elebest) if 360 camera can be installed as add-on for 20i.
  • Praise 3

Hypersonic

I don't think the admins of the x3 chat discriminate. [laugh]

You can pm your number to me if you want to join.

wah...elite change car already

:a-m1212:  :D 

• Praise 1

360 camera should be available as an option for 20i. It should be with Parking Assistant Plus package. Ask your sales rep for the option lists. Edited by Xenor
  • Praise 2

Hi guys, is the 3.0i xline worth the extra $25k over 2.0i xline? Not the M Sport variant. OMV about $9k difference.

In SG, any model above the barebones is not worth it. If you disagree, congrats to you! Lol.
  • Praise 2

Hi guys, is the 3.0i xline worth the extra $25k over 2.0i xline? Not the M Sport variant. OMV about $9k difference.

is all depend on whether can you afford the extra 25k?

• Praise 2

At this level, the potential buyer is likely not to be overly bothered or deterred by arf vs specs, unless comparing other similar makes or cat. Else, buy entry level most value since any improvement or enhancement of model, type, specs almost always warrant a significantly higher price and depre that are out of rationale and proportion.

• Praise 2

At this level, the potential buyer is likely not to be overly bothered or deterred by arf vs specs, unless comparing other similar makes or cat. Else, buy entry level most value since any improvement or enhancement of model, type, specs almost always warrant a significantly higher price and depre that are out of rationale and proportion.

Agreed.

(edited)

What’s the right tyre pressure for G01 X3 tyre 245/50 R19?

I read that it’s supposed 32psi front and 39psi rear, if fully loaded.

I got the car with the tyres pumped up to 45 psi!!

Am I missing something?

Edited by Alvinng8
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1