New 2018 BMW X3

Soya

Is anyone able to add me into the Whatsapp group? Just placed deposit for a second hand X3... Got some questions wondering if the sifus can help with

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Is anyone able to add me into the Whatsapp group? Just placed deposit for a second hand X3... Got some questions wondering if the sifus can help with

you try sg bmw forum better...most of them there  :a-toast:

Hi guys. Might pull the trigger for the x3 soon.

What’s good to add or can ask for what freebies from PML?

Hi guys. Might pull the trigger for the x3 soon.

What’s good to add or can ask for what freebies from PML?

1. Solar Film

2. Car Mat

3. 5 years warranty

4. 5 years servicing

5. Child seat / or any things u like a the BMW store

6. in Car Camera front / Back

On the Other hand, if you are also considering X4, i think this is a good deal... 

https://www.ppsl-bmw.sg/cars/10748-X4-xDrive-30i

1. Solar Film

2. Car Mat

3. 5 years warranty

4. 5 years servicing

5. Child seat / or any things u like a the BMW store

6. in Car Camera front / Back

On the Other hand, if you are also considering X4, i think this is a good deal...

https://www.ppsl-bmw.sg/cars/10748-X4-xDrive-30i

Thanks! Will try.

Yea, that x4 looks like a good deal. But above Budget and Wife prefers new car...

Thanks! Will try.

Yea, that x4 looks like a good deal. But above Budget and Wife prefers new car...

X3 M40i no horse run  :inlove:

Whats the "overtrade" or nett nett price off price list for 30i model ah by pml ah. Haha.

Haven gone down to pml to see see look look. Wonder if the xdrive30i models offered by pml got leather sticjing on dashboard.

Coz i saw in pi. Car lingual lately interior chio chio leh. Leather stiching. And selling at 201.8k. Tempting. 

Supercharged
47 minutes ago, Spurman said:

Whats the "overtrade" or nett nett price off price list for 30i model ah by pml ah. Haha.

Haven gone down to pml to see see look look. Wonder if the xdrive30i models offered by pml got leather sticjing on dashboard.

Coz i saw in pi. Car lingual lately interior chio chio leh. Leather stiching. And selling at 201.8k. Tempting. 

Some months ago, I think special promo effective price for 20i sDrive was 190+k.

I believe 30i without M Sports is around 20k more, probably around 220+k

Neutral Newbie

Hi All, just gotten X3 i30 Msports recently. I understand the handling / suspension can be abit stiff/ hard especially when going over humps or brake hard.

Wondered if any expert here knows how to make it a more comfortable driving experience like reduce tyre pressure or damper? 

Got this car because my wife likes it but i am not a fan of the drive. 

7 hours ago, Cwc said:

Hi All, just gotten X3 i30 Msports recently. I understand the handling / suspension can be abit stiff/ hard especially when going over humps or brake hard.

Wondered if any expert here knows how to make it a more comfortable driving experience like reduce tyre pressure or damper? 

Most BMW are built for handling,suspension will be on the hard side...

8 hours ago, Cwc said:

M Sport has shorter and harder springs than normal.

Unless you go after-market to replace the springs.

With M-Sports - recommended to also indent with DCC (adaptive dampers) which can put into comfort mode.

Another expensive way, replace your 20" tyres with lower profile 18" wheels with thicker rubber.. will be more comfortable

On 7/1/2019 at 10:23 PM, Inlinefour said:

X3 M40i no horse run  :inlove:

Its many (wu jing jwei bei zhao) horses to run! 😁

Edited by Rickster
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Cwc said:

There are 3 options:

1. Change all 4 tyres to non run-flat tyres.  This will not delay delivery of the car.  Downside is need to keep tyre repair kit like Slime for emergency;

2. Change all 4 wheels to 18".  If stick to RFT, may not improve much;

3. Change to DCC.

Do not pump air in tyre lower than factory recommendation.

• Praise 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:24 PM, Cwc said:

I am driving the X3 30i Msport now and I love the handling of the car. I think there is always a comprise between comfort and handling. Softer suspension is more comfortable but cause the car to lean more on hard cornering and affect the handling and vice versa. 

Thus, if you are ordering new then it would be great to have option in Dynamic Damper Control. Else you may have to look for aftermarket. 

The alternate option as you have the ride now is consider changing to non-run flat tyres as suggested by many in this forum. Non-run flat are softer and thus provide better comfort. You should carry a tyre repair kit for this in case there is a flat tyre. 

↡ Advertisement