Anonymous Dislike function - Time for review?

Vratenza

Got blood?

No only gear oil come out

He topo wrong hole

He offered me 5 praise points you want to offer 10?

ð

Jamesc you are a smart businessman

Create demand by maintaining anonymous

Oops sorry perchar your lobang

Edited by Still2016
  • Praise 2

its the comments that ppl don't like la.. all this talk about pppl don't mind bull shit la.. actually we mind.. coz it hurts our ego and don't give one a chance to dislike back the dislike comment.

Let's call a spade a spade la.. hokaaaay?!!!

Alternative just remove the need to comment when give anony dislike.. settle..

Please like meðððð

Many years ago I was given a anonymous dislike and I complained all the way to the mods and it was removed. KNN, like can exchange for NTUC vouchers. Lol... These days I can't be bothered. Think I have learnt to accept the need to be more tolerant of differing views and opinions and to extract what is good and to ignore the negative stuffs. This change could be due to aging or a recent rereading of Alice in Wonderland. Think it is the former. Muayhahaha...

So I can definitely accept anonymous dislike or disagree. Your proposal to not allow comments has some merits.

We have to assume the rational majority will drown out the crazy minority.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Many years ago I was given a anonymous dislike and I complained all the way to the mods and it was removed. KNN, like can exchange for NTUC vouchers. Lol... These days I can't be bothered. Think I have learnt to accept the need to be more tolerant of differing views and opinions and to extract what is good and to ignore the negative stuffs. This change could be due to aging or a recent rereading of Alice in Wonderland. Think it is the former. Muayhahaha...

So I can definitely accept anonymous dislike or disagree. Your proposal to not allow comments has some merits.

We have to assume the rational majority will drown out the crazy minority.

bro apologise

it is the rational minority will be drown out by the crazy majority

• Praise 1

Mod please remove the dislike someone gave to me, it's causing me unnecessary stress and anxiety...

cant sleep har? Tonight i ask 1 mod to give you a visit......stand by the window when the clock strike 12. Ok?
  • Praise 1

Got blood?

Shhh...

jialat man. I forgot to check IC. The fellow 15+ years old only.

Edited by Kusje
  • Praise 1