Unreliable AD komoco

Terratoss

how you know he buy Kona? [laugh]

What a joker...

post-1829-0-15671700-1522494183_thumb.png

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Kosovo has offered me to sign up 2 years service plan with them when my car reach 5 years.

The package warranty gear box and engine for the 2 years.

Is it worth to sign up?

No.

You want engine and gear box spoil?

For jap/korean,not so easy leh.lol..

You must remember one thing. Normally those item that give you long warranty are those that hard to spoil.

Then why you need to buy another 2yrs warranty?lol...

Just see my jap car manual,sevice interval is 15k instead of 10k?Same like conti? Lol..

Edited by Sktan10

Sound like komoco didnt give u much free svc when u gotten the car? Mine has 1st 3 years or till 80,000 km free svc. No point for me to not take that up 1st before going elsewhere.

I 101% agree with u that svc outside is definitely more cost effective than doing it with them.

How was the experience when you svc outside and had parts to claim warranty for?

'Servicing outside workshop definitely best experience.

First, you can always find a well recommended workshop from your best friend's or relative's opinion.

Secondly, you can immediately not re-visit them if you're not happy.

Lastly, it always took less than an hour to finish any minor services.

Although I will definitely not going to disclose where I did my servicing, however I will urge you all to go outside workshop where you can watch and see what is being done to your car, let the mechanics show you the problem on site with the car sitting beside you ( not sitting in the office talking to the counter staff ) and of course , build some PR with the mechanics or the boss.

This should be the way a customer and a store owner builds their trust.

There are nothing a workshop cannot repair.

They are as good ( or as lousy ) as the authorized workshop guys.

So there is really nothing you can worry about.

The only worry you need to worry is the A.D. ANYHOW claim your car faulty and then extort you with fears and then takes your money without evidence.

What does this 60 dollars package consist of?

$30 engine oil ( buy from carrefour, carousell or online etc )

$10 Oil filter ( buy from stockist , original )

$20 Labor ( or up to $30 )

The rest of the items such as spark plugs or cabin filter or air filter.. you change them every alternate servicing.

But I change them myself. I buy from stockist.

So literally no labor cost.

If you don't know how to replace these simple stuffs, then better don't drive car, or expect yourself to be a carrot anytime.

• Praise 1

No.

You want engine and gear box spoil?

For jap/korean,not so easy leh.lol..

You must remember one thing. Normally those item that give you long warranty are those that hard to spoil.

Then why you need to buy another 2yrs warranty?lol...

Just see my jap car manual,sevice interval is 15k instead of 10k?Same like conti? Lol..

Off course not last. But all these wear and tear parts are difficult to judge as it comes anytime.

Still considering if it is worth to sign another 2 years service plan with them.

There is no right or wrong to sign up additional warranty, to void their warranty, continue A.D. or go outside.

I am giving my own experience for owning several cars, both old and new, and more than enough years to give my honest opinion.

But the last word of advice is, if you know nuts or single piece of sh*t about cars, only know how to park and drive or depends on reverse camera screen to park properly, then please I beg you to just sign up the warranty or continue the current coverage and buy the most comprehensive insurance.

If you believe you are confident, pretty much resourceful and able to hunt for workshops to meet your specific jobs or mods, know what's the difference between a differential and a clutch, then do yourself a favor and go outside workshop.

• Praise 2

'Servicing outside workshop definitely best experience.

First, you can always find a well recommended workshop from your best friend's or relative's opinion.

Secondly, you can immediately not re-visit them if you're not happy.

Lastly, it always took less than an hour to finish any minor services.

Although I will definitely not going to disclose where I did my servicing, however I will urge you all to go outside workshop where you can watch and see what is being done to your car, let the mechanics show you the problem on site with the car sitting beside you ( not sitting in the office talking to the counter staff ) and of course , build some PR with the mechanics or the boss.

This should be the way a customer and a store owner builds their trust.

There are nothing a workshop cannot repair.

They are as good ( or as lousy ) as the authorized workshop guys.

So there is really nothing you can worry about.

The only worry you need to worry is the A.D. ANYHOW claim your car faulty and then extort you with fears and then takes your money without evidence.

$30 engine oil ( buy from carrefour, carousell or online etc )

$10 Oil filter ( buy from stockist , original )

$20 Labor ( or up to $30 )

The rest of the items such as spark plugs or cabin filter or air filter.. you change them every alternate servicing.

But I change them myself. I buy from stockist.

So literally no labor cost.

If you don't know how to replace these simple stuffs, then better don't drive car, or expect yourself to be a carrot anytime.

What I meant is when your car still under warranty and you serviced outside. Then u went back komoco during warranty period to fix something that is covered. Unless you so lucky that your batch of car quality and QC so good that nothing gave problem during the 1st 5 years?

LOL good one

ouch many many.  [smash]

I will try the warranty if i need to.

If not then ho outside fix.

So far Hyundai all my 2 previous cars no warranty issue.

Prior to these also a very old accent also no issue.

Currently driving new accent cross finger. Already in 2nd year so far so, good.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Depends on which AD. So far my experience with C&C, Kah motors and Borneo quite ok.

VW was jialat till i sold my golf

Seriously I don't like to go AD for servicing. I think their staff employed are not closely supervised.
  • Praise 1

With taxi companies expanding and buying more Hyundai models, and with the recent Coe at 25k, they have sold many many cars. Will the main branch be able to cope? The kebamgang branch is only doing simple servicin

Supersonic

always go the leng kee ones! have 1 or 2 good Service Adviser there, always look for them one.

You choose which service adviser to attend to you? Thought it is allocated by queuing number de?

You choose which service adviser to attend to you? Thought it is allocated by queuing number de?

yes you can! as long as you tell them the SA you prefer, they will allocate you to them. but pls take note there will be a longer waiting time.

Supersonic

yes you can! as long as you tell them the SA you prefer, they will allocate you to them. but pls take note there will be a longer waiting time.

I see.

always go the leng kee ones! have 1 or 2 good Service Adviser there, always look for them one.

Which adviser is not the issue. It is the mechanics who are tasked to troubleshoot the problems. Unreliable. Must escalate the case to higher ups then special attention will be given to yr car. Even so, there were doubts with the skills of the mechanics.

• Praise 1

Not very nice to quote names bro. but it's those Chinese guys there.

Not nice to quote race too.. Pple might think you racist ah?? Why not just pm those who asked for the contacts? Gao dim..
↡ Advertisement