Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

Since facelift / feb 2016 manufacturing date, all Vezels come with sensing as an add on feature from Honda Japan. It's possible to buy a vezel without sensing.

Pre fl and feb 2016 do not have sensing as an optional feature. Honda has not placed sensing into its Vezels till feb 2016 batch.

However, the latest vezels from honda jap seems to have honda sensing as standard.

To find out when your car is manufactured, take your chassis number and go to this link.

https://jpcenter.ru/month

Thank you for the helpful info on checking Date of Mfr.

As I said, I got the info that all newVezels come with Sensing as standard unless its old stock.

I have the latest Honda Brochure / Catalog from Japan, and the brochure list all Vezels with Sensing. It was also announce during the launch of the RS version in Feb2016, that Honda added sensing to all their Vezel models including the facelifted ones.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

As I said, I got the info that all newVezels come with Sensing as standard unless its old stock.

I have the latest Honda Brochure / Catalog from Japan, and the brochure list all Vezels with Sensing. It was also announce during the launch of the RS version in Feb2016, that Honda added sensing to all their Vezel models including the facelifted ones.

How about made in Japan de HRV?
  • Praise 3

Does this apply to hybrid only? I was referring to non-hybrid version. How much did u pay for your car in the end?
  • Praise 1

Does this apply to hybrid only? I was referring to non-hybrid version. How much did u pay for your car in the end?

Yes bought a Hybrid Z version. My true cost is $9,827 depreciation a year.

Z Hybrid is the most equipped of all Vezels.

Additional equipment versus X and RS version are:

1. 4 automatic windows

2. Roof rack

3. 17 Inch rims (this is perfect size), if go 18 inch on RS version, future tyre repalcement will usually cost around $300 - $400 a pc

4. Hard tonneau cover

5. Extra power / cigarette lighter in boot comparment

6. When put in reverse, the side mirror on left passenger side with auto tilt down for parking

• Praise 1

Since facelift / feb 2016 manufacturing date, all Vezels come with sensing as an add on feature from Honda Japan. It's possible to buy a vezel without sensing.

Pre fl and feb 2016 do not have sensing as an optional feature. Honda has not placed sensing into its Vezels till feb 2016 batch.

However, the latest vezels from honda jap seems to have honda sensing as standard.

To find out when your car is manufactured, take your chassis number and go to this link.

How do I check chassis number for vezel if I am only given 4 digits number?

The chassis no should be on your chassis?

Eh.. Where to find? This number was given by my dealer.. chassis number assigned to us already. Havent got my car yet.

Eh.. Where to find? This number was given by my dealer.. chassis number assigned to us already. Havent got my car yet.

Your contract should have it, but wait la.. your isnt even here yet  [laugh]

Your contract should have it, but wait la.. your isnt even here yet [laugh]

Ah haha icic.. :) wait then, hope dun need to wait too long..

Ah haha icic.. :) wait then, hope dun need to wait too long..

Check this out:

http://automobiles.honda.com/information/frequently-asked-questions.aspx?Question=20

What is the VIN?

The Vehicle Identification Number, commonly referred to as the VIN, is a sequence of 17 letters and numbers that is uniquely assigned for each vehicle. The VIN can usually be found on the driver's side dashboard near or under the bottom portion of the windshield. It can also be found in various other places on the vehicle, including the certification label found on the driver's doorjamb. 

The VIN provides some information about the vehicle. It is typically composed of four sections. The first three digits are called the World Manufacturer Identifier (WMI). This identifies where the vehicle was manufactured or assembled and the type of vehicle it is. Honda has factories in Japan, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Each factory has it's own identifying code. For example, a VIN starting with 1HG identifies a passenger vehicle manufactured at Honda of America, while 2HG identifies a passenger vehicle manufactured at Honda of Canada. Honda currently has 10 different manufacturing locations. 

The next five digits (4 through 8) are the Vehicle Description Section (VDS). These digits provide information on the engine type, body style, and vehicle model type. The ninth digit is a check digit used internally. The 10th digit indicates the model year; letters (except "O" and "Z") were used for vehicles up to the 2000 model year while numbers are used for 2001 and newer vehicles. For example, "X" means the 1999 model year, "Y" is the 2000 model year and "1" represents the 2001 model year. The 11th digit is the plant code. Finally, digits 12 - 17 are the serial number, which is unique to each vehicle.

Good day all, 

I'm interested in purchasing a Vezel Hybrid. A lot of websites i saw said that the hybrid is more expensive than the regular.. But where I am from(trinidad), the government has actually removed all taxes/import fees/duties etc on hybrid vehicles so they are actually much cheaper to import.

I just have a question about the hybrid... Due to the cost of it for us, fuel savings is top priority. 

I'm concerned about the electric motor/ev mode??? At what point does the vehicle run solely on electric not utilizing any fuel?? Is it that the petrol engine kicks in at about 60km/h? 

Is there an "ev mode" button? or is this mode automatically entered depending on the speed you're travelling?

I'm also concerned because i have a friend who imported a nissan xtrail hybrid and he said that once he passes 25km/hr , the engine kicks in. 

Thank you in advance for your responses!

P.S I'm getting the Z model.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Just wondering if anyone knows how or where i can download the hybrid user guide in English cause the one provided in the car is in Japanese :'(

• Praise 1

Just wondering if anyone knows how or where i can download the hybrid user guide in English cause the one provided in the car is in Japanese :'(

Do join our FB...we hve the translated version in our FB by owners themselves :)

Vezel Hybrid Group, Singapore

Good day all, 

I'm interested in purchasing a Vezel Hybrid. A lot of websites i saw said that the hybrid is more expensive than the regular.. But where I am from(trinidad), the government has actually removed all taxes/import fees/duties etc on hybrid vehicles so they are actually much cheaper to import.

I just have a question about the hybrid... Due to the cost of it for us, fuel savings is top priority. 

I'm concerned about the electric motor/ev mode??? At what point does the vehicle run solely on electric not utilizing any fuel?? Is it that the petrol engine kicks in at about 60km/h? 

Is there an "ev mode" button? or is this mode automatically entered depending on the speed you're travelling?

I'm also concerned because i have a friend who imported a nissan xtrail hybrid and he said that once he passes 25km/hr , the engine kicks in. 

Thank you in advance for your responses!

P.S I'm getting the Z model.

Hi,

Pls join our FB 

You will get many answers from owners themselves on the above questions :)

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Yes bought a Hybrid Z version. My true cost is $9,827 depreciation a year.

Z Hybrid is the most equipped of all Vezels.

Additional equipment versus X and RS version are:

1. 4 automatic windows

2. Roof rack

3. 17 Inch rims (this is perfect size), if go 18 inch on RS version, future tyre repalcement will usually cost around $300 - $400 a pc

4. Hard tonneau cover

5. Extra power / cigarette lighter in boot comparment

6. When put in reverse, the side mirror on left passenger side with auto tilt down for parking

i thought the RS options are the same as Z but it has that added body kit n bigger rims. so it's more exterior differences. pls correct me, thanks

Do join our FB...we hve the translated version in our FB by owners themselves :)

Hi,

Pls join our FB

You will get many answers from owners themselves on the above questions :)

i do not hv facebook, do u mind telling me which PI is giving the highest specs for the RS or Z model hybrid? .. im looking for the 2017 model with honda sensing.

i read some bought one that have electric seats as well. kam sia

• Praise 2

i thought the RS options are the same as Z but it has that added body kit n bigger rims. so it's more exterior differences. pls correct me, thanks

i do not hv facebook, do u mind telling me which PI is giving the highest specs for the RS or Z model hybrid? .. im looking for the 2017 model with honda sensing.

i read some bought one that have electric seats as well. kam sia

In terms of equipment level Z Version is the most fully loaded as mentioned in previous post.

RS is sports version.

RS gets an 18' rims

Seats are suede leather (if you dont mind suede). From experience, suede tends to smell / stink when wet (eg if after exercise and you dont dry yourself before going into the car)

RS also has slightly different body kit (not really noticable)

RS body color n rear bumper is two tone / Z body color n bumper is one solid colour.

RS power steering is also different, more dynamic (will get much heavier at high speed / similar to sports car)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

thanks ian1. so Z n RS options are pretty much the same correct? ... yes, i hv been to 1PI n their RS hv the suede/leather combo which i also dislike but they claim i can get it change outside for a few hundred $.

thanks ian1. so Z n RS options are pretty much the same correct? ... yes, i hv been to 1PI n their RS hv the suede/leather combo which i also dislike but they claim i can get it change outside for a few hundred $.

↡ Advertisement