Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

before Feb 2016 is Pre FL, after Feb 2016 is FL...

difference quite a bit...FL models has more factory fitted equipments as compared to pre FL. Wiser to get 2016 unless its a 2nd hand vezel hybrid

Well it is a second hand vezel vezel hybrid. That's the only way to get them where I am from.. We need to import them from Japan. 

it is the FL model because it has the full LED fog lights... but other that than, i'm not sure what else can be said to justify the cost difference.

↡ Advertisement

Which insurance company ? That's a good deal you got. I am paying $800 (after 50% NCD) for my mum for ntuc as her age is 75 and nobody else will insure except ntuc.

Yap elderly no choice, only can go with NTUC.

$490 is with sompo

• Praise 1

Wow based on picture, the rims look like a Z version but fog lights indicate its an old model pre-facelift.

If could also be an S version.

Do you have the Vin #?

It reads something like RU3-1234567

Check the date of manufacture here

https://jpcenter.ru/month

Got a feeling yours is an old 2014 / 2015 year of manufacture.

Why is is that some chassis id's are not returning a date of manufacture on the website?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Everyone

Does anyone have Pivot Mega Raizin installed on their Vezel (non-hybrid)?

Did it affect your auto-start/stop function after the buck/boost recall actions were completed?

Cheers

Nudi

• Praise 1

Can any one tell me what those buttons by the ECON switch are?? Normally I see like one or two buttons + the econ switch... But this one seems to have like 4 buttons + econ switch.

post-187380-0-32365500-1493432720.jpg

Also, with regards to the air filter... is it the same as the HRV? Are all parts the same between HRV and vezel? Will same part numbers work for majority of parts?

Example, 2016 hrv air filter part number is 17220-51B-H00..... would it work in the vezel?

Edited by Andre1288

Can any one tell me what those buttons by the ECON switch are?? Normally I see like one or two buttons + the econ switch... But this one seems to have like 4 buttons + econ switch.

For vezel with sensing, it will come with those buttons. They are to control the sensing features.

Also, with regards to the air filter... is it the same as the HRV? Are all parts the same between HRV and vezel? Will same part numbers work for majority of parts?

Example, 2016 hrv air filter part number is 17220-51B-H00..... would it work in the vezel?

Why can't you take the information that both Vezel and HRV are exactly the same make and model? The difference is only in the nomenclature... More importantly is the trim levels and specs for each variant... S, G, X, Z, RS and the corresponding hybrid versions...

Why can't you take the information that both Vezel and HRV are exactly the same make and model? The difference is only in the nomenclature... More importantly is the trim levels and specs for each variant... S, G, X, Z, RS and the corresponding hybrid versions...

Yes. Should be the same parts. I see some vezel rear fit with hrv rear led lights. Nowadays pretty hard to tell from far hrv or vezel. Haha the fact seem like there are more hrv than vezel on the road.haha

Ok thanks for the responses. 

​I justed wanted to be sure as I am importing the vehicle across 9000miles. Locally, Honda sells the HRV... so I just want to be sure that for certain parts I will be able to get them at Honda or even in other local auto parts place that cater for the HRV using the same part number from the HRV. 

• Praise 1

Ok thanks for the responses.

​I justed wanted to be sure as I am importing the vehicle across 9000miles. Locally, Honda sells the HRV... so I just want to be sure that for certain parts I will be able to get them at Honda or even in other local auto parts place that cater for the HRV using the same part number from the HRV.

I think it's definitely not an issue for you ... If you are capable of importing a car across 9000 miles, I am very certain you are capable of importing the necessary parts for the car across 9000 miles or more even if they are not found in your country and stocked by local dealers...

Cheers :)

• Praise 1

I really don't understand why some Chassis-ID's are not returning a production date?

What does this mean? I've tried different websites but it's the same result?

For example , i tried RU3-1201353 on https://jpcenter.ru/month and http://www.japan-partner.com/check-manufacture-year.php but it does not yield any results. 

Only a few chassis-id's are not returning results.

Why?

• Praise 1

have a quick question for the more experienced guys..

recently I went for a servicing, and the workshop suggested for me to change my battery.

the mechanic checked the battery on some meter, and showed me that the CCA was 325.

he said below 330CCA need to change already.

being an inexperienced fella in this aspect, I went with the flow.

my car was bought in august 2015, mileage 15000km.

have a car camera that uses an auto cut-off function when it senses battery voltage past a certain point.

now, the question is, was the recommendation to change battery correct?

what is the range at which a battery is:

1. good to keep,

2. can keep at own risk, 

3. or need to replace?

I felt a bit of doubt, as I have not encountered any battery related issues as yet.

thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1