Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

5 hours ago, Eaststargrouper said:

I think not only you, most owners here in SIngapore did not encounter such Xmas light problem at all. If this Xmas lihgt thing is like what the stream guy say so widespread everywhere worldwide, Honda would have initiated a recall already. Still need the stream guy  to "hard sell" the problem to others in order to make his old car "look" better than other choice's here

what hard sell are you referring to? please go and join the facebook vezel and hrv closed group and see for your self. 

if you dont have facts please do not come here and talk like as if you know alot.

↡ Advertisement

They are pple that has encountered this problem and there are pple here that doesn’t. 

have to make your own evaluation I guess? 

facts are not what we read online actually. 
online information can only supplement your own knowledge of what you do actually know factually. 

the actual fact is I haven’t experience any Xmas lights but I’m not saying you or others won’t.... 

• Praise 1

In the first place do you own an hrv/vezel and experience yourself the xmas light problem? If not, yours is not a fact but just an imagination. 

Model specific forums are for genuine car owners to discuss defects and issues. It is very normal if you join any model specific forum lexus, altis, mazda, nissan etc to discover lots of problems pertaining to a specific car brand/models. A mostly discussed topic in a particular car forum doesnt mean the discussed defects is common to all owners across different geographical regions.

• Praise 1

I've sat in a grab vezel hybrid and it was indeed christmas lights on the dashboard. 

The driver said he cant be bothered since the car can still move and does its job for him. 

10 hours ago, Eaststargrouper said:

In the first place do you own an hrv/vezel and experience yourself the xmas light problem? If not, yours is not a fact but just an imagination. 

Model specific forums are for genuine car owners to discuss defects and issues. It is very normal if you join any model specific forum lexus, altis, mazda, nissan etc to discover lots of problems pertaining to a specific car brand/models. A mostly discussed topic in a particular car forum doesnt mean the discussed defects is common to all owners across different geographical regions.

up to you what you want to think lor. i dont own this car. im just sharing what i have known and the facts. if you own one i wish you good luck and hope u drive all the way till it scarp and dont died on you ok? good luck. lets just stop the discussion on this. it is not going any where. 

i will avoid this car although im a honda fan. good luck to vezel and HRV owners. got time go read up more on this car. dont come here to just blast your "known" knowledge. and keep thinking the knowledge you have is also always right. learn to accept and absorb goes a long way.

Aya.. cars Christmas light or not means now the Vezel have this indicator in dash board to tell u it having problem maybe misfiring or brake fluid or battery problem so u wont be continue to drive.. I think it better rather than later more problem resurface.. current and nowadays car getting more and more electronic so bound to have more electronic indication..

If there really alot of problem u wont be seeing vezel on the road most will sit in car garage to repair.. every mscp bound to have around 4-7 vezel parking

Usually it depend your liking of the car.. some pple dun like as it too common they want to be special.. some feel they need practical car..

For vezel/hrv it space is really big and reasonable for passenger,  and compact size and good visibility due to it height clearance and it handling is alot easy.. main thing is the price.

Each car have it own benefit, some prefer wagon style other want MVP depend your needs and pocket

Even search online CRV and honda civil having oil dilution problem on the new earth dream engine.. 

Edited by kayabread82
add more information
  • Praise 1

On 12/24/2019 at 6:41 PM, kudobear said:

How often to change Vezel CVT oil?

The PI Workshop which i went to changes the CVT oil @ 40,000km interval.

But i request them do it at 20,000km interval [nod]

I own a 2016 model purchased from the resale market in July. I am trying to hard wire a dual dashcam set that I purchased online.

I went through the fuse box found underneath the dash board next to the steering column. Using a multi-meter, I could only find fuse slots 1, 2 and 3 having continuous power supply (ignition off). From what I have googled:  "1" is used for door lock 20A, "2" is unknown while "3" is Smart Key System (optional) 10A.

Is it alright to piggyback the fuse-add-on onto slot "1" in order to have dashcam on during parking mode?

Is there any owner here who has run cables for his/her dashcam? Or know where his/her mechanic tapped power source from?

Looking forward to your sharing.

Thanks!

IMG_20200103_161604.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Guys, is vezel HRV is still default choice from under 100K budget and tall drivers or we have better alternatives in 2020.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:58 AM, rm_01 said:

Guys, is vezel HRV is still default choice from under 100K budget and tall drivers or we have better alternatives in 2020.

There still a few car to look out for.. I saw there Toyota raize.. chr still over 100k.. Mazda cx3.. kia stonic.. hyundai venue etc under 100k

Hi guys, need your guidance as waiting for my new 1.5x lastest facelift my 19 vezel.

i realise that on vezel the rear light on the boot piece, is not actually lighted when on? Is that for aesthetic purposes only?

*saw touring model even the rear light on the boot, also have LED light on

Neutral Newbie
On 2/22/2020 at 10:58 PM, milkshakesg said:

Hi guys, need your guidance as waiting for my new 1.5x lastest facelift my 19 vezel.

i realise that on vezel the rear light on the boot piece, is not actually lighted when on? Is that for aesthetic purposes only?

Anyone?

On 2/22/2020 at 10:58 PM, milkshakesg said:

The boot portion doesn't light up. Only the hybrid model with the stripe led rear lamp lights up at the boot portion

On 1/3/2020 at 8:56 AM, Mzrmazda3 said:

The PI Workshop which i went to changes the CVT oil @ 40,000km interval.

But i request them do it at 20,000km interval [nod]

40k is ok, 20k a bit extreme.

Neutral Newbie
5 hours ago, Conan86 said:

The boot portion doesn't light up. Only the hybrid model with the stripe led rear lamp lights up at the boot portion

Thanks.

kinda of redundant for having that in the first place then, actually I did observed that on the road too now.

wonder what is it purposes wo lights...

↡ Advertisement