Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

Guys, can someone share on the opinion if given a choice between vezel/hrv or shuttle ? hybrid or non-hybrid. In dilemma... on this choice.. I know shuttle is more affordable.

↡ Advertisement

On 3/16/2020 at 8:28 AM, UncleAtas said:

Brand new Vezel Non Sensing (Normal Plate) selling about @ S$ 88K from those more reputable dealers now.

Parf about S$6K plus to 7K. 

So per year about S$8.1K like that.

Minus away that S$1.7K annually for OPC, i guess you can pressed the selling pricing down a bit more ... 

But do check if it has been recalled and fix that the 'Start Stop Capacitor' for this 2016 model Vezel.  

I will be collecting my vezel next week.

is there any specific checklist for checking upon delivery and checking on our new vezel 1.5x?

pls advise if any, Tks a lot!

Neutral Newbie
21 hours ago, milkshakesg said:

I will be collecting my vezel next week.

is there any specific checklist for checking upon delivery and checking on our new vezel 1.5x?

pls advise if any, Tks a lot!

Which PI you are buying from. Can you please PM me the details ? Thanks.

2 hours ago, rm_01 said:

Which PI you are buying from. Can you please PM me the details ? Thanks.

at Turf city

Edited by milkshakesg

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to see if a Vezel has Honda Sensing? Without looking at the log card anyway.

Based on this photo able to tell?

83B85F63-7368-441D-A862-152B53E0344A.jpeg

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sogo said:

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to see if a Vezel has Honda Sensing? Without looking at the log card anyway.

This one has.

if you look at the extreme right, the two buttons are for Honda sensing. Top one with the star and the word off is to deactivate/reactivate the Collision Mitigation Braking System, and the bottom one with lane markings is to deactivate the lane keep assist feature

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

This one has.

if you look at the extreme right, the two buttons are for Honda sensing. Top one with the star and the word off is to deactivate/reactivate the Collision Mitigation Braking System, and the bottom one with lane markings is to deactivate the lane keep assist feature

You also work for Koh Motor? 😅

50 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

No la i just love watching car review videos and reading brochures 🤣

• Haha! 2

57 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

koh motor specs dont have sensing hor. only PI vezel have. 🤣🤣

Neutral Newbie
On 3/22/2020 at 1:28 PM, milkshakesg said:

at Turf city

Can pm me the company, package and price you brought? Looking to buy vezel too. Thank u

17 hours ago, Sogo said:

That’s how the panels on my Honda Sensing looks like [drivingcar]

18A35DD6-2236-4713-AAA6-29AE6921CECE.jpeg

51928278-7318-4B06-B067-156D3C91E2E2.jpeg

Only the facelift 2016 Honda Vezel models comes with the option of Honda Sensing  [nod]

The pre facelift ones come with CTBA ...

Honda Sensing models comes with more safety features i.e the steering wheel will vibrate slightly when the sensor detects that you are driving slightly lane off or when you cut into another lane without switching on signal indicator, the speed limit of the travelling road at times will be shown on the dash board, the dashboard display is different from Vezels without the Honda Sensing features (That's for sure [nod]) .... etc

On 4/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, SiLangKia said:

This one has.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:46 AM, Mzrmazda3 said:

That’s how the panels on my Honda Sensing looks like [drivingcar]

18A35DD6-2236-4713-AAA6-29AE6921CECE.jpeg

51928278-7318-4B06-B067-156D3C91E2E2.jpeg

Can I check with you guys ... if it is a Honda Sensing model, the words “Honda Sensing” will appear in the log card?

I saw the log card of the car with that panel that I’d posted, it does not have the words “Honda Sensing” in there.

It’s not possible for non-Sensing model to have those buttons on the panel, or is it?

↡ Advertisement