Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

(edited)

Main button is to enable the cruise function.

SET button is use to set (lock-in) the speed you want to cruise at; i.e. you drive to the speed you want to cruise at, then press SET.

While auto cruising, you can adjust your cruising speed by using the RES(+) or SET (-) to increase or decrease the speed respectively.

Cancel is to cancel the auto cruise.

Stepping on the brake while auto cruising cancels the auto cruising. 

Mine don't have the other 2 buttons, think is the newer Sensing model.

But from what I see on the internet, the lower button (when enabled) will keep the vehicle inside the lane. Of course, lane marking must be clear to the software/detector.

The right button is to maintain your distance with the front car; if the front car slows down while you are auto cruising & it is enabled, your car 'should' slow down too.

You will have to test it out. Good luck.

Edited by w7_lee
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

SET button is use to set (lock-in) the speed you want to cruise at; i.e. you drive to the speed you want to cruise at, then press SET.

While auto cruising, you can adjust your cruising speed by using the RES(+) or SET (-) to increase or decrease the speed respectively.

But from what I see on the internet, the lower button (when enabled) will keep the vehicle inside the lane. Of course, lane marking must be clear to the software/detector.

The right button is to maintain your distance with the front car; if the front car slows down while you are auto cruising & it is enabled, your car 'should' slow down too.

WOW thank you very much for the inputs, greatly appreciated.

I actually suspect the "MAIN" button is for auto cruising activation but did not try as "MAIN" really doesn't suggest a lot about it. But the older model had a very clear "Cruise" button at the same location as the "Main" on my model.

I travel on the TPE quite often during off peak hours, will try out the cruising function :)

Supersonic

my previous x model. any idea whether we can able to install the sensing on 16 model.

I also dunno leh, you probably need to consult someone more professional.

But I think maybe not so straight forward, likely need additional hardware change (for lane departure & following distance sensors) + plus software upgrade to work with the additional hardware.

Supersonic

I also dunno leh, you probably need to consult someone more professional.

But I think maybe not so straight forward, likely need additional hardware change (for lane departure & following distance sensors) + plus software upgrade to work with the additional hardware.

thanks. no worry. just backside itchy.

3rd Gear

May I know when you change your vezel gearbox oil, the first time?

I changed mine at 20k in already almost black liao. My understanding is that it should be blood red colour. I mainly drive with start stop conditions, so decided to change early. Coming to 40k soon, gonna change again. Better be safe then sorry  [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I changed mine at 20k in already almost black liao. My understanding is that it should be blood red colour. I mainly drive with start stop conditions, so decided to change early. Coming to 40k soon, gonna change again. Better be safe then sorry  [laugh]

I have a colleague also driving a vezel and he also say need change gearbox oil every 20k.

But he always deactivate the engine stop while idle function. Is that what you meant by "start stop condition"?

3rd Gear

I have a colleague also driving a vezel and he also say need change gearbox oil every 20k.

But he always deactivate the engine stop while idle function. Is that what you meant by "start stop condition"?

GO -> traffic light within 100m stop -> go -> next traffic light within 100m stop again. Or stucked in traffic jams etc.

Hi,

At the gearbox, there's a small orange light beside each gears (P, R, N, D, S and L).

Anyone encounter this light blinking or not light up completely?

Thanks.

3rd Gear

Hi,

At the gearbox, there's a small orange light beside each gears (P, R, N, D, S and L).

Anyone encounter this light blinking or not light up completely?

Thanks.

Heard a lot of these cases with fellow owners. Mine so far so good in these 2.5 years. But it seems like the panel is quite hot after driving awhile in the 'P' area. 

(edited)

Anyone changed Petrol tail lights for the Hybrid smoked tail lights? Any recommendations? 

One of the merchants under Marketplace column called Han Revolution has an ad on the Vezel Hybrid type rear lights at S$520.00 [nod]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

I was looking around at Vezel's today. I would like to know if the honda sensing is a standard or optional thing. PI is saying it's 2k additional to have it, i read that this is supposed to be standard. 

Would love to hear thoughts on changing the rims to 18s, anyone have experience with this? better fuel consumption?

thanks in advance

Neutral Newbie

between honda jazz and vezel,

it seems most people prefer the vezel.

the only concern is the risk of PI. 

price wise, they are pretty much the same.

anything else I should take note of when making comparisons between the 2?

Neutral Newbie

One of the merchants under Marketplace column called Han Revolution has an ad on the Vezel Hybrid type rear lights at S$520.00 [nod]

Hi - Thank you for the comment. 

I just collected my Vezel petrol, not the facelift version.

During times when stopping at traffic lights, and accelerating - there is a engine kick off noise as though the engine went idle. 

Could someone advice if this is expected? 

I checked previous threads and saw that there is a button to disable this but we have to do it every drive --> Not sure if this is the same thing i am describing. If so, where is this button?

Thanks! 

Hi - Thank you for the comment. 

I just collected my Vezel petrol, not the facelift version.

During times when stopping at traffic lights, and accelerating - there is a engine kick off noise as though the engine went idle. 

Could someone advice if this is expected? 

I checked previous threads and saw that there is a button to disable this but we have to do it every drive --> Not sure if this is the same thing i am describing. If so, where is this button?

Thanks! 

This is the Auto Start/Stop system. The button to disable is at the centre console area just in front of your gear shift. The Button with "A" when disable the Auto Start/Stop system, the amber light will be on.

↡ Advertisement