Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

On 9/23/2019 at 8:42 AM, Si4dr said:

Have been driving Vezel  3yrs+ didn't see any "Christmas light"....

wow probably you are lucky. i seen the closed group vezel and hrv group. everyday i have been seeing posts of xmas lights.

and car as young as 3 days old brand new already have this problem.

So gathering review about this car,

By the way any owner can comment about the handling for vezel and HRV?

On 9/24/2019 at 5:17 PM, StreamRSZ said:

wow probably you are lucky. i seen the closed group vezel and hrv group. everyday i have been seeing posts of xmas lights.

and car as young as 3 days old brand new already have this problem.

So gathering review about this car,

By the way any owner can comment about the handling for vezel and HRV?

My bro driving 2018 Vezel (honda sensing) for 8mths now also dont have this issue leh....

Maybe I ask WS when send my car for servicing.

Handling is good. Insulation need improvement.

33 minutes ago, Si4dr said:

My bro driving 2018 Vezel (honda sensing) for 8mths now also dont have this issue leh....

Maybe I ask WS when send my car for servicing.

Handling is good. Insulation need improvement.

comparing vezel of the same mid size class suv, it indeed lacks many features. however, the honda engine is good. just that too much christmass light issues that turns me off. else it would be a good choice. with features and no christmas light issues.

1 hour ago, therock said:

Bro can you elaborate on what these Christmas lights issues are?

Thanks 

christmas lights aka malfunction light or check engine lights they call it. Vezel and HRV have many common issues that leads to these christmas lights to light up on the dash meter. eg: start/stop button faulty, battery weak, key fob batter weak, electronic parking brake switch issue.

i read that these issues people post them every day in the honda vezel/HRV facebook closed group, if you dont believe me, try joining the group and find out more.

owner in there say, they are so used to all these christmas lights lighting up and they have learn to live with it. Oh come on, we buy car to enjoy, not buy car to worry.

One owner collected her vezel new car 3 days old and encounter all the mal function lights light up in the dash meter. So you buy car to live with problems or problem free?

Start/stop engine button faulty, have to tried many times than able to start but all xmas light lights up in dash meter. Imagine you are in rush to go out and the car give you this problem?

What do you do? call tow truck? Again we buy car to enjoy and bring us convinence not buy car to live with problems and issues and cause us inconvinence.

😲 

maybe because there are so many on the road that you hear more issues?

You don’t hear so many complaints even in French cars..

25 minutes ago, therock said:

😲

maybe because there are so many on the road that you hear more issues?

You don’t hear so many complaints even in French cars..

it is not matter about many on the road. the design it self have issues . you dont hear about it in toyota cars do u? 

Threre are even more toyotas on the road. 

• Praise 1

On 7/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, RamanThanasekar said:

post-312729-0-21244800-1564580330_thumb.jpgHi all, 

I have a honda vezel, mileage is about 69000km. Recently all my warning indicators came up. They called it the christmas tree lights or something like that when i went to the workshop. They suspected it was the spark plug so i changed that and the problem did not go away, I then changed the coil as well, the problem went off but as i starting driving home the warning lights have shown up again. So i brought to another workshop and they said its carbon build up, got them to clean the fuel injectors as they suspected it was that. After that , the lights are still there, even after diagnose with the computer. Any suggestions as to what maybe wrong? The car feels like its misfiring when i stop at traffic lights. Like a light vibration and then stops, then again a vibration and it stops. Starting from the traffic light or stopping at a traffic light has no issues, no vibrations, just that when its idle. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! 

Did you do any mod, in particular K&N or Hurricane filter? Looking at your mileage, I guess it might be your O2 sensor. If it is not, then it might be the CVT control block (as I read that your systems sounds light mis-firing at idle. 

I'm driving a 2017 Vezel with Honda Sensing .... 

Ride coming to 2.5 years, never had such an issue on 'Christmas Lights' ... Touch Wood  [sweatdrop]

But I off my 'Start Stop button' every time after i start my car's engine, use Redline S-1 injector cleaner every 5K in mileage and have seldom used that 'Eco' mode.

Used a K&N air filter too since day 1...

This is the first time i heard got Christmas Lights issue .... [sweatdrop]

Must pray hard that i don't kena liao ... :a-dothewave:

2 hours ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

I'm driving a 2017 Vezel with Honda Sensing .... 

Ride coming to 2.5 years, never had such an issue on 'Christmas Lights' ... Touch Wood  [sweatdrop]

But I off my 'Start Stop button' every time after i start my car's engine, use Redline S-1 injector cleaner every 5K in mileage and have seldom used that 'Eco' mode.

Used a K&N air filter too since day 1...

This is the first time i heard got Christmas Lights issue .... [sweatdrop]

Must pray hard that i don't kena liao ... :a-dothewave:

dont worry, your turn will come. 

• Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

well they dont believe they can join the facebook vezel and hrv group to find out more.

Yeah I heard from Vezel owner friends too.

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Yeah I heard from Vezel owner friends too.

no point hidling such flaws that vezel and HRV has la. the car itself have this issue means it has. those that never kena will soon kena for sure.

not im being black hearted to curse or what. 

fact is there.

• Praise 1

On 10/27/2019 at 10:48 PM, Dp26 said:

Xmas lights not for me, not even once 

car more than 3 years old... 

I think not only you, most owners here in SIngapore did not encounter such Xmas light problem at all. If this Xmas lihgt thing is like what the stream guy say so widespread everywhere worldwide, Honda would have initiated a recall already. Still need the stream guy  to "hard sell" the problem to others in order to make his old car "look" better than other choice's here

↡ Advertisement