Honda Vezel - Part 3

Lightsabre

On 4/9/2020 at 8:47 PM, Sogo said:

Can I check with you guys ... if it is a Honda Sensing model, the words “Honda Sensing” will appear in the log card?

I saw the log card of the car with that panel that I’d posted, it does not have the words “Honda Sensing” in there.

It’s not possible for non-Sensing model to have those buttons on the panel, or is it?

Non-sensing models wont have those buttons on the panels. It will be blank. 

Sensing will not appear on the logcard - to LTA, it sensing or non-sensing is still a Honda Vezel.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

What have people typically paid for their Honda Vezel 2019 models? Is there a general range or personal anecdotes of deals you've gotten?

Can I check with those whom are driving the 1st generation Honda Vezel (2015-2016 models with a chrome lining on the front grille) before the minor facelift in late 2016, is there a gear indicator light (Orange Light) on your gear lever? 

Please refer to the below picture which is taken from the facelift 2016 model.

04866F06-62D5-4032-8068-6A7B2E109334.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Mzrmazda3 said:

Can I check with those whom are driving the 1st generation Honda Vezel (2015-2016 models with a chrome lining on the front grille) before the minor facelift in late 2016, is there a gear indicator light (Orange Light) on your gear lever? 

Please refer to the below picture which is taken from the facelift 2016 model.

04866F06-62D5-4032-8068-6A7B2E109334.jpeg

Mine has it.

April 2016 registration.

• Praise 1

Hi guys, I have a Honda Vezel non hybrid 2019. I recently dropped by fob, not sure elsewhere or in the car but I can still start my car. Does it mean that the fob is still inside the car somewhere? Thank you!

Well, if you can start without a key, the 'lost' key could be inside the car (probably inside the passenger cabin),

and most probably under the car seats (maybe shift and try reach all the areas) ... Good Luck ! 🙂

• Praise 1

Hello everybody,

My Honda Vezel is kinda annoying me recently where it keeps giving me audio prompts like "Drive Carefully" every 5 mins even though I try my damnest to drive very carefully. How do I disable this promt?

50 minutes ago, icecoolcat said:

Hello everybody,

My Honda Vezel is kinda annoying me recently where it keeps giving me audio prompts like "Drive Carefully" every 5 mins even though I try my damnest to drive very carefully. How do I disable this promt?

I think that is your GPS...not the car itself

Neutral Newbie
On 4/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, WuQuanrang said:

Hi Bro/Sis, Recently my Vezel side mirror could not fold automatically when locking the door. But the side mirror still can be folded if pressing the button on the door. Did anybody encounter such thing before? My car is new and only used for half year.

Hi @WuQuanrang 

im having the same problem too.. the solution to this problem is “check if u have disabled the function in the bottom right panel”. 

Can i know how exactly to do the above? Where is the bottom right panel? 

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

New to this forum. Got a 2nd Vezel early this month. Non-Hybrid. Noticed the car "chokes" when moving off slowly. After checking it was the carbon accumulated at the throttle body. 

After clearing, seems to be ok so far. This is for knowledge sharing. 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

To :White vezel owner. What precautions to take to maintain the whiteness of the pain work? 

Seek your knowledge and experience, please. 

Neutral Newbie

Deleted. 

Duplicated post. 

Edited by Din76
Wrong submission

Neutral Newbie

Any vezel owner with car setting menu in japanese?

Like to check is there a walk away auto lock feature in the menu? 

Mine is a 2016 Non hybrid. 

Advanced thanks. 

@cantonaa I'm more curious that you can start your car without your key fob and my guess is the same as bro @Dadiao that it should be somewhere inside your car.

But then again, how the heck you can lock your doors when you are not driving it? There should be a safety feature that you cannot lock your doors when there is a key fob inside the car. If you can do it, I think there is a serious issue about safety for your car. 

Cheers.