2017 Opel Crossland X

DACH

never encounter in this situation before. even if the feature is there, I hope I never use it. but if u get close to objects around the car, the main display show alert with colour severity.

after 6 months of driving crossland x innovation , encounter twice which brake assist work. it actually intervene your brake at certain speed near front vehicle.
↡ Advertisement

How does this car perform when it's fully loaded with passengers

Do go test drive with 4 passengers and a driver. With a car weigh 1.2 ton and 205Nm, it perform better than a normal 2.0 natural aspirated engine. So what do you think?
  • Praise 1

Hi everyone, may I know your feedbacks on Crossland? Am considering this car now. Also what goodies should I ask from SE?

• Praise 1

Classic @ $79,777, Enjoy @ $82,777, Innovation @ $89,778. Price from Car Expo.

if sell at this price assuming OMV of 20k, i think there is no margin. possible?

Maybe I am missing something

Cost = 20000 x 2.27 + 25000 (COE) + 20000(VES)

= 90,400

• Praise 2

Hi everyone, may I know your feedbacks on Crossland? Am considering this car now. Also what goodies should I ask from SE?

I've bought the innovation when the price is $99,999. Driven more than 6 months and mileage 16k. So far no issues. Drive hard gives fc 11km/l. Moderate hard driving about 12km/h. Light driving is 13km/l. If driving constant highway at 100km/h, fc about 15-16km/l. RPM below 2000 at 100km/h. So engine not noisy. Quick pickup due to weight of car 1200kg and 205nm of torque. Engine no issue with 95 octane.

I've bought the innovation when the price is $99,999. Driven more than 6 months and mileage 16k. So far no issues. Drive hard gives fc 11km/l. Moderate hard driving about 12km/h. Light driving is 13km/l. If driving constant highway at 100km/h, fc about 15-16km/l. RPM below 2000 at 100km/h. So engine not noisy. Quick pickup due to weight of car 1200kg and 205nm of torque. Engine no issue with 95 octane.

Nothing much to get from SE if choose innovation. Comes with add-on car camera and solar flim. Requested car Matt. I've also included 5 years free servicing since chosen innovation. Edited by Xtrah
  • Praise 1

Anybody bought this @ car expo? I bought enjoy, 6 non-guaranteed biddings, so far 3 biddings already, still haven’t got. They only bid 15,999 during last biding.

• Praise 1

Hi @xia0pan9, I also bought Enjoy during the car expo with 6 non-guaranteed bidding. So far no news and update from SE. At expo, the tentative date to get the car is around Jan 2019.

However I call my SE after the 2nd bidding in Nov as the COE has dropped and any possibility to get the car in Dec. He said no and at the same time informed me that the price for Enjoy has increased by $5k (if you remember the promo for Black Friday sales that they put up). And hint that I might have to top up.

How is your exp with them so far?

Edited by Nwkm
  • Praise 1

Hi @xia0pan9, I also bought Enjoy during the car expo with 6 non-guaranteed bidding. So far no news and update from SE. At expo, the tentative date to get the car is around Jan 2019.

However I call my SE after the 2nd bidding in Nov as the COE has dropped and any possibility to get the car in Dec. He said no and at the same time informed me that the price for Enjoy has increased by $5k (if you remember the promo for Black Friday sales that they put up). And hint that I might have to top up.

So far ok, they always update me after every bid. Seems they’re just waiting the COE price to drop to below $20k.
  • Praise 1

The topping up is an old car salesman trick that they like to use to get you to pay more. They will give you your COE at the end of 6 bids even if you don't top up. At the end of it, they still want to make some money. Don't fall for the trick. 

• Praise 1

The topping up is an old car salesman trick that they like to use to get you to pay more. They will give you your COE at the end of 6 bids even if you don't top up. At the end of it, they still want to make some money. Don't fall for the trick. 

Hi @Shuaige12345, thanks for the advice. [thumbsup] Will update again once I receive the car.  [:)]

Hi @Shuaige12345, thanks for the advice. [thumbsup] Will update again once I receive the car.  [:)]

I am sure AG will try to get you the car. More "Opels" running on the roads are an advertisement in itself.

If they don't secure, it's their loss.

When I buy new cars, they are all non-guaranteed bids and I will NOT top up. Current COE prices are not increasing anyway.

But I do drop little hints to the SE like: "I hope you secure the COE or if not, you waste my time and your time. Of course, even if you refund me back my deposit, do you expect me to recommend your car brand or your name to others?"

The above sentence always works. Don't bang table, talk to them nicely.

I am speaking on the above if I am buying from authorized distributors. Buying from PI is another matter.

Cheers.

• Praise 2

I am sure AG will try to get you the car. More "Opels" running on the roads are an advertisement in itself.

If they don't secure, it's their loss.

When I buy new cars, they are all non-guaranteed bids and I will NOT top up. Current COE prices are not increasing anyway.

But I do drop little hints to the SE like: "I hope you secure the COE or if not, you waste my time and your time. Of course, even if you refund me back my deposit, do you expect me to recommend your car brand or your name to others?"

The above sentence always works. Don't bang table, talk to them nicely.

I am speaking on the above if I am buying from authorized distributors. Buying from PI is another matter.

Cheers.

Thanks, @Teo2000.

Hi, May I know where can i get a performance exhaust for crossland and is there a place that I can get a ECU stage one remapping for crossland? Appreciate your advise.

Ben

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1