Nokia 3310 returns!

therock

If it is restricted to just voice and text (whatsapp enabled) without all the other smart apps (not even a basic browser), it will attract a lot of parents.

I bought smart phones for my kids only after they went into secondary school but whatsapp had become the default communication tool for primary school kids these days.

can buy one if you are into hiking or mountain climbing

just in case get lost and smartphone and power pack all run out of battery, still can dial for help (provided not lost for 30 days) :D

• Praise 1

If you are in an area you still can get mobile signal..... Then chances are, you are not really lost...  :D

But I did see Bear Grylls sacrifice a mobile phone lithium battery to light a fire though..  :D

can buy one if you are into hiking or mountain climbing

just in case get lost and smartphone and power pack all run out of battery, still can dial for help (provided not lost for 30 days) :D

A motorola star-tac with full double touch screen OLED panels (instead of the buttons) running android with bluetooth/4g/wifi/nfc will be my idea of a nostalgia inspired revamp of a classic...

Not this crap..... :D

I agree... Unless buyer dont use watsap, if not, dont think will have any demand if not much useful features other than the retro look. What's the point of selling cheap if after buying becomes redundant

I agree... Unless buyer dont use watsap, if not, dont think will have any demand if not much useful features other than the retro look. What's the point of selling cheap if after buying becomes redundant

if this nokia cannot use watsap, no point buying this phone liao. Cause 3G phone and yet cannot watsap.

if this nokia cannot use watsap, no point buying this phone liao. Cause 3G phone and yet cannot watsap.

I had never owned a Nokia phone before.

When Nokia was during the peak time, I try all different brand. Ericsson, Motorola, SonyEricson etc...

Now Iphone the hottest, also never owned one. I had been using HTC, LG, Samsung for modern smart phone. Just never like iphone.

A motorola star-tac with full double touch screen OLED panels (instead of the buttons) running android with bluetooth/4g/wifi/nfc will be my idea of a nostalgia inspired revamp of a classic...

Not this crap..... :D

i bought a startac last yr when my note conked out. Very nostalgic and can surf the internet....but very slow. I enjoyed the billiards game that came with it....

i bought a startac last yr when my note conked out. Very nostalgic and can surf the internet....but very slow. I enjoyed the billiards game that came with it....

My Motorola Startac...still with me.

post-1829-0-85309300-1506834804_thumb.jpgpost-1829-0-70422300-1506834817_thumb.jpg

Not forgetting the good old pager....siang ka pager?!

post-1829-0-70623300-1506835132_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5