Health Promotion Board Step Challenge

Sdf4786k

The series 3 of the Health Promotion Board watch is now available.

Please note that while the registration is very quick, they do not tell you which watch is provided.

These are the 3 watches available

careeach vs mova vs skytech

Not sure which is better. 

PS.. Have google and search. No one have started this thread.

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

I saw some setting up being done at IMM second floor, at the escalator near MacDonalds.

https://www.healthhub.sg/programmes/37/nsc

yup.

One at imm . the other one at Jurong East Bus interchange.

Current one is slim type. 

But not look like Samsung Gear or fitbit. If thats your expectation, then u will be disappointed.

The series 3 of the Health Promotion Board watch is now available.

Please note that while the registration is very quick, they do not tell you which watch is provided.

These are the 3 watches available

careeach vs mova vs skytech

Not sure which is better. 

PS.. Have google and search. No one have started this thread.

What ah,  sign up for the 10000 steps challenge and get a watch?  :huh:

Or  something else? 

Where to queue for one? Would be good if have heart rate monitor and gps. Hahaha. Asking for too much.

its on the facebook website. They change from one region to the next. No fixed remote site.

Only thing to note is that the watch is not water proof .. I got caught in the heavy down pour and I think the watch a little damage now.

Or  something else? 

they don't really bother.

The watch is just to help encourage you for healthy living, exercise and at least go out and be aware of your eating habits.

They don't really care if you register, take the watch tracker and do nothing else for the next few months.

Just that you "probably" will be in trouble if you take and sell because there is a unique id registered to it.

• Praise 2

its on the facebook website. They change from one region to the next. No fixed remote site.

Only thing to note is that the watch is not water proof .. I got caught in the heavy down pour and I think the watch a little damage now.

i read their t&C, those who have collected their tracker previously, not eligible for the new tracker. The old one, quality is rather cui. Spoilt in less than a year. 

I sync it to Samsung health apps. But I don't run with my phone. Will have missing steps.

i read their t&C, those who have collected their tracker previously, not eligible for the new tracker. The old one, quality is rather cui. Spoilt in less than a year. 

I sync it to Samsung health apps. But I don't run with my phone. Will have missing steps.

First time collecting.

I know those that use the old one can exchange for new one if damage.

Call the help desk on 1800 567 2020 for more infor. Not vested and not working for Them. Just sharing infor..

• Praise 2

First time collecting.

I know those that use the old one can exchange for new one if damage.

Call the help desk on 1800 567 2020 for more infor. Not vested and not working for Them. Just sharing infor..

Thanks for the valuable info.. But I threw away liao. 

• Praise 2

Or  something else? 

You will have to download healthy 365 apps and synchronise with your free watch.  Each Singaporean can only get one.  For those who have collected the watch in the steps challenge in season 1 or 2 are not eligible for current collection. 

This steps challenge will start on 28 October 2017 (I think, please double check the date) and last for few months.  Need to scan your watch with the apps daily and each time you scan, you will be rewarded with points and once you hit the required points in each tier, you will be rewarded with vouchers. 

Please see below link for more info.

Those who have missed the IMM roadshow, there are various collection venues in the next few weeks.  Please check above link for more info.

I saw some setting up being done at IMM second floor, at the escalator near MacDonalds.

Aiyo, then why you didn't go and collect?  Free one leh.  It can track how many steps you walk or run daily. 

• Praise 7

Aiyo, then why you didn't go and collect?  Free one leh.  It can track how many steps you walk or run daily. 

Oh, they were just setting up and not ready yet.

Anyways, I am a low tech person, download app, sync, bluetooth etc ... aiyoo ...

I do make an effort to walk and be on my feet, so am happy with my self-check.  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Oh, they were just setting up and not ready yet.

Anyways, I am a low tech person, download app, sync, bluetooth etc ... aiyoo ...

I do make an effort to walk and be on my feet, so am happy with my self-check.  [laugh]

exercise is just one part. Eating is the other equation

I know there have been a lot of flak on whether u become fat or not is all down to genes and DNA.

But I do not want to regret not taking charge of what I can do right instead of repairing what I did wrong.

• Praise 1

exercise is just one part. Eating is the other equation

I know there have been a lot of flak on whether u become fat or not is all down to genes and DNA.

But I do not want to regret not taking charge of what I can do right instead of repairing what I did wrong.

I am a believer that eating is the bigger part of the equation.

So I do try to be selective about what I eat.

To me, exercise is for toning, conditioning and enjoyment. Not punishment for the buffet I had.

[laugh]

• Praise 1

Ups upz upz  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This type of healthy lobang nobody interested?  At least praise the TS for his effort to share mah.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Ups upz upz  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

This type of healthy lobang nobody interested?  At least praise the TS for his effort to share mah.  [thumbsup]

Thanks for the warm response. No praise require.

Good for community bonding.

There seems to be slaying in other thread and that is rather unhealthy.

[laugh] 

• Praise 1

Thanks for the warm response. No praise require.

Good for community bonding.

There seems to be slaying in other thread and that is rather unhealthy.

[laugh] 

where ah, I want to go look look see see leh.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement