Any amsoil alternatives?

Peqasus

Wat a waste. It's a good oil. Been using on my hyundai avante for close to 10 yrs and smooth as butter. Will be renewing coe and wanted to keep to amsoil. Is it worth ordering from Amazon?

Motul? But maybe a little more ex? Or buy from amazon and forget the useless distributors we have in Singapore. Amazon or similar should come in and cut out all these under performing distributors.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

If you absolutely want to continue using Amsoil you can try MXTradings at Ubi: http://mxtradings.com

They do stock Amsoil products.

I've so far not seen Amsoil products which can be shipped to Singapore on Amazon.

Wat a waste. It's a good oil. Been using on my hyundai avante for close to 10 yrs and smooth as butter. Will be renewing coe and wanted to keep to amsoil. Is it worth ordering from Amazon?

Edited by Bicolor
  • Praise 2

I ve used Liqui-Moly, Mobil-1, Shell Helix, Penzzoil, Castrol on both conti and JDMs.  Never used Amsoil altho heard some good feedback.

Personally I dont think u need to stick to AMsoil.  

The best oil I ve used in order of best to good to not so good is...

1.  Liqui Moly [better than orgasm]

2.  Castrol

3.  Mobil 1

4.  Shell/Pennzoil

Both my cars are now using Liquimoly.  I used both 5w30 n 5w40.

All my hiadees also mostly used this one.  I usually stock up quite a few bottles.

BTW how muchie is 1 lire or 1 quart of Amsoil?

Edited by Ahbengdriver

If you absolutely want to continue using Amsoil you can try MXTradings at Ubi: http://mxtradings.com

They do stock Amsoil products.

I've so far not seen Amsoil products which can be shipped to Singapore on Amazon.

mx not allowed to carry amsoil.

bcuz the distributor make sure of it.

I was using amsoil before too. Too bad priced too high now. Also amazon has a good spread of good oils for approx sgd$7/QT. Shipped to the door too. Why waste time with over priced oil in Singapore.

I just bought Amsoil stuff from them a week ago. They no longer list on the website but they do stock it. 

• Praise 1

Thx bros. may give liquid moly a shot. It could be me being pandang given eo is more about science but hvg used amsoil all these yrs it's just hard to swap mentally esp for a 10 yo car after my 10k km 60 days road trip to thai on amsoil. Guess I hv to. Jus dun want to vote for them with my $.

Thx bros. may give liquid moly a shot. It could be me being pandang given eo is more about science but hvg used amsoil all these yrs it's just hard to swap mentally esp for a 10 yo car after my 10k km 60 days road trip to thai on amsoil. Guess I hv to. Jus dun want to vote for them with my $.

Which amsoil r u using currently?  You may want to at least compare the specs. 

When i switched to amsoil from other brands 10 years ago.. im super impressed with how lasting and smooth amsoil is.

When i cant get hold of amsoil.. Then i tried redline.. and i swear by it and dont even bother amsoil anymore

Now, after on motul 300v.. i wouldnt use any other engine oils ;)

Which amsoil r u using currently? You may want to at least compare the specs.

Using signature 5w30. Anyway hvg travelled all the way to ubi from Jurong west took 3 quarts. Had 1 quart left at home. Definitely not using them after this batch.

Turbocharged

Look out Amazon.com

Sometimes they have liquid moly promo. Around usd40 for 5litres bottle.

I still left 6 bottles of 5litres during the last purchase, for the next 1yr servicing.

Using signature 5w30. Anyway hvg travelled all the way to ubi from Jurong west took 3 quarts. Had 1 quart left at home. Definitely not using them after this batch.

If it is ASL,  the spec'ed TBN 12.6 will be hard to match.

In my experience, a conventional synthetic (today) will probably last about 7k depending on usage. 

Using the ASL,  there will be no issue hitting the 10k OCI. 

↡ Advertisement