New petrol company Sinopec in SG.. lower prices coming?

Theoldjaffa

I’m hoping as their website mentioned petrol transactions worldwide and also a listing of MCC codes. Will know after I received the bill next month.

Citi have cash back 8% for sinopec?

post-14331-0-72339200-1550992712_thumb.jpeg

yup can use cimb... best deal is BOC unionpay, after station's 26% plus another 23% cashback... too bad not cap at 30 and need spend 600, so end of the day need to weight....

very shiok i pump 84 only pay 55 hhehehehe

Pumped a full tank of Sinopec over the weekend, and the mileage is very disappointing - getting far less mileage than Esso, Shell and Caltex.

• Praise 5

yup can use cimb... best deal is BOC unionpay, after station's 26% plus another 23% cashback... too bad not cap at 30 and need spend 600, so end of the day need to weight....

very shiok i pump 84 only pay 55 hhehehehe

Can use both to max out the rebate. Both need spend $600. And lucky is one is by per month, another is by cc date. So can space out. But if dun spend so much per month, then no point. Cimb cap $50.

Iâm hoping as their website mentioned petrol transactions worldwide and also a listing of MCC codes. Will know after I received the bill next month.

Just confirmed. Additional bonus rebate 7.75% applied to all petrol. Capped at $25 per cat per month, tnc spend $888 for the month. All transactions is 0.25% uncapped.

Pumped a full tank of Sinopec over the weekend, and the mileage is very disappointing - getting far less mileage than Esso, Shell and Caltex.

I pump X power , seems ok leh..

Physiological?

Sinopec get from Shell I read?

WoW Lau...diluted Sea Hum Juice is it  :slow:  :scared:

• Praise 1

cheap petrol confirm no good la.

better stick with expensive petrol.

cheap petrol confirm no good la.

better stick with expensive petrol.

It is people like you and your mentality that some companies are able to continue their insane greed for profits year in and year out. 

Wise and value for money shopping doesnt exist in your dictionary obviously 

• Dislike 1

It is people like you and your mentality that some companies are able to continue their insane greed for profits year in and year out. 

Wise and value for money shopping doesnt exist in your dictionary obviously 

It's true that the Sinopec fuel 95 bo lak. As compared to other brands.

Been there, done that.

The car feels sluggish.

I pump X power , seems ok leh..

You pump high end petrol mah. 95 CMI

I might be one of the few that found no discernible difference in feel, and FC on 98 was within normal variance; I usually pump SPC 98 and sometimes Esso 98.

↡ Advertisement