New petrol company Sinopec in SG.. lower prices coming?

Theoldjaffa

Finally they decided to display this.

s6LgV7d.jpg

Applicable for all payment mode and credit card from various bank.

Do they check if you really like their page?

Do they check if you really like their page?

Nope, no verification needed.

I think they need to have such promo to attract drivers to their kiosk. So far the Bukit Timah branch have very low traffic volume (even during weekend). I sincerely hope Sinopec can stay for long, to keep other brand in-check (pricing).

Based on my past 1 mth+ of usage (>200 liters), I cannot sense any significant differences (performance and fuel consumption) from say Shell and Caltex.

• Praise 5

Is Sinopec Xpower same as shell Vpower? I asked Sinopec they said they don’t sell Vpower. What’s the truth huh?

Very easy to know,you go & buy 2 new Metal Cans [:p] ,fill up each with 1 Litre of Petrol[sinopac Xpower & Shell V-Power Nitro] -_- ,compare the Colour of each other,the next step,smell it,see it is the same smell,you will know the answer. :D I smell Esso 8,000,Caltex Platinum & Shell V-Power Nitro,all the smell are not the same...

• Praise 2

Very easy to know,you go & buy 2 new Metal Cans [:p] ,fill up each with 1 Litre of Petrol[sinopac Xpower & Shell V-Power Nitro] -_- ,compare the Colour of each other,the next step,smell it,see it is the same smell,you will know the answer. :D I smell Esso 8,000,Caltex Platinum & Shell V-Power Nitro,all the smell are not the same...

That’s a lot of work. But when I pump Xpower the colour does look similar to Vpower with a blue hue. Hmm..

Very easy to know,you go & buy 2 new Metal Cans [:p] ,fill up each with 1 Litre of Petrol[sinopac Xpower & Shell V-Power Nitro] -_- ,compare the Colour of each other,the next step,smell it,see it is the same smell,you will know the answer. :D I smell Esso 8,000,Caltex Platinum & Shell V-Power Nitro,all the smell are not the same...

Don't forget to taste it also.

sinopec yishun station tis weekend 23% promo on all fuel grades. happy n safe motoring.

Last weekend liao.... but so far 1 month of use didn't detect any difference from SPC. In fact feel like slightly better - 10km/l improve to 11km/l.
  • Praise 2

Just topped up at SPC Bukit Timah. Confirmed still 18 percent off up front. Thanks to Sinopec. Hurray!

Sinopec is 23% discount leh  :inlove:

• Praise 1

Well done! Means SPCs around that area will continue to have 18% off!

It will continue forever cos sinopec usual discount is 18%.
  • Praise 2

I still have the 5 dollar off for every 60 pumped. Plus Posb rebates. All in about 30 percent.

Wow still got spc points too right?

↡ Advertisement