Intermittent Fasting (the IF warrior)

Tianmo

I take alot of salt during my FM marathon phase. Off season, I won't actively cut down my salt intake either.

↡ Advertisement

Just gotten a clean bill of medical report. Family doctor was happy to see very good results...just need to be mindful about drinking more plain water...to combat leg cramp lah, dry skin lah, dry lips lah...i didn't tell her I got do IF one...actually most times were due to laziness to look for food...😂

Of course, I celebrated the good report card with a can of angmoh liang teh 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Just gotten a clean bill of medical report. Family doctor was happy to see very good results...just need to be mindful about drinking more plain water...to combat leg cramp lah, dry skin lah, dry lips lah...i didn't tell her I got do IF one...actually most times were due to laziness to look for food...😂

Of course, I celebrated the good report card with a can of angmoh liang teh 😁

Hope u not vegan… eating a poor fish house 😂😂

3979523F-0113-48F7-A311-C6A3F40573B1.jpeg

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Hope u not vegan… eating a poor fish house 😂😂

3979523F-0113-48F7-A311-C6A3F40573B1.jpeg

If it's fresh water fish...then must be the healthy fresh water...glup...😁

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Salt is scary from this video. Hope we can be saved by chio bu, coz I take too much salt.

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Ender said:

Salt is scary from this video. Hope we can be saved by chio bu, coz I take too much salt.

Not only too much salt is scary, too much sugar and too much oil also scary. 

It's Time to End the War on Salt

This week a meta-analysis of seven studies involving a total of 6,250 subjects in the American Journal of Hypertension found no strong evidence that cutting salt intake reduces the risk for heart attacks, strokes or death in people with normal or high blood pressure. In May European researchers publishing in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported that the less sodium that study subjects excreted in their urine—an excellent measure of prior consumption—the greater their risk was of dying from heart disease.

These findings call into question the common wisdom that excess salt is bad for you, but the evidence linking salt to heart disease has always been tenuous.

In recent years, a number of research studies have shown that fat is no worse for us than carbohydrate.

In fact, diets that are low in carbohydrate and high in fat are now widely regarded as being healthier, particularly in terms of blood glucose control and weight loss, than low fat, higher carb diet plans.

↡ Advertisement