Most Worthy Thread of the Month! May the odds be ever in your favor!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Doing a double announcement for March and April's winner.

March:

Congrats to first time winner @victortqt for your thread on COE renewal for your used Civic! 

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2715086-just-renewed-10-years-coe-for-my-honda-civic/

To summarize, he bought his near EOL Civic off sgCarMart's Used Car Section, was happy with the condition of the car after driving around a couple of months aka "car worthy" and finally decided to renew COE for another 10 years. We welcome new members to share their car buying/selling/driving experiences on MCF.  [flowerface] 

April:

@lala81 on writing and sharing your experience on your fight with early stage cancer. During this difficult journey, I hope you find solace and strength in documenting your experiences. I believe you are also providing supporting to those living and battling with cancer. The team at SGCM/MCF wishes you a speedy recovery.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2715183-chemotherapy-experience-at-ncc/

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

Hypersonic

Thanks. BB.

Thanks to all who praised as well! Our community is still going strong 

Hi all,

Doing a double announcement for March and April's winner.

March:

Congrats to first time winner victortqt for your thread on COE renewal for your used Civic! 

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2715086-just-renewed-10-years-coe-for-my-honda-civic/

To summarize, he bought his near EOL Civic off sgCarMart's Used Car Section, was happy with the condition of the car after driving around a couple of months aka "car worthy" and finally decided to renew COE for another 10 years. We welcome new members to share their car buying/selling/driving experiences on MCF.  [flowerface] 

April:

lala81 on writing and sharing your experience on your fight with early stage cancer. During this difficult journey, I hope you find solace and strength in documenting your experiences. I believe you are also providing supporting to those living and battling with cancer. The team at SGCM/MCF wishes you a speedy recovery.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2715183-chemotherapy-experience-at-ncc/

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Thanks. BB.

Thanks to all who praised as well! Our community is still going strong 

Dropped you a PM.  [flowerface]

• Praise 1

Congrats @VictorTQT and @lala81. Good sharing of your experience in the thread you have started. Deserve more attention and recognition by all MCFers. [thumbsup]

• Praise 7

Internal Moderator

Congrats @VictorTQT and @lala81. Good sharing of your experience in the thread you have started. Deserve more attention and recognition by all MCFers. [thumbsup]

Always good to have new blood participating!
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Thank you very much. It is my great pleasure suprise. I am really happy to see that my sharing experience received appreciation from the community. Actually I have learnt a lot and also gained many experiences from other members here. Edited by VictorTQT
  • Praise 6

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Announcing the winner for month of May.

Prize goes to 2nd time winner (IIRC) for Most Worthy Thread of the Month @boringchap.

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2715776-trip-to-xian-china-flying-china-eastern-sheraton-north/

Thanks for sharing your experience in flying China Eastern. Here's $200 vouchers (grocery) to reward your wife for being super proficient and fluent in Mandarin as greatly emphasized in your posts!  [grin] And happy belated birthday from MCF. 

Please PM me your name, contact number and email add.  [flowerface]

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Most worthy thread of the month for June goes to...........

@therock 

https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2715867-the-journey-of-your-new-car-getting-pumped/

Interesting thread. Something so mundane yet at the same time quite fascinating.   [laugh] Please continue to update us. Maybe a trailer of the BYD e6?  ^_^  [drivingcar] 

Please PM me your name, contact number & email add! 

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hi all! 

Here's to announce the winner of most worthy thread for the month of July! This is the first winner ever since the latest myCarForum revamp!

*drum roll*

Congrats to @Heartlander for your July thread on Mercedes cars!

Please PM me with your name, email and mobile number. Thanks!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Here's the winner for the Aug 2019 Most Worthy Thread of the Month!

Congrats to @Adrianli for your extensive updates on your road trip from Singapore to Bangkok!

Please PM me your name, mobile number & email address for prize collection details.

Congrats & thank you!

• Praise 5

28 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Hi all,

Congrats to @Adrianli for your extensive updates on your road trip from Singapore to Bangkok!

Please PM me your name, mobile number & email address for prize collection details.

Congrats & thank you!

well deserved.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Hi all,

Congrats & thank you!

Thank you for choosing my thread. I was glad to share my road trip experience here and encourage everyone to do it.

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator

CONTEST GIVEAWAY & ANNOUCEMENTS

1797989847_tenor(8).gif.7b69ad345b7f68d7501cc87615d7afdd.gif

Dear all,

This is the first announcement for Most Worthy Thread in the New Year. Well, New Year New Me going on here.

226733-Almost-Time-For-That-new-Year-New-Me-Bullshit.jpg.aec6a6a4e915f7195a7d697bada6bfdd.jpg

There was a hiatus since last August yes. Nope, we haven't forgotten about this contest. 

We're expanding the judging criteria to include:

• Threads with useful/interesting content
  • Threads that are engaging with Topic Starter driving the discussion a + point

This will hopefully open up the contest to allow more members to participate and stand a chance to win some vouchers too! So here we go, announcing the winners for November & December 2019 Contest!

Congratulations, you've won for yourself $200 worth of NTUC or Petrol Vouchers! This will be decided by the MCF team. 

giphy.gif.c2e72b1f9b837955d45de8c5ef20de8b.gif

NOVEMBER 2019 WINNER

Hi @Atrecord! We're excited to announce you as the Winner for your November 2019 entry under the Travel & Road Trips folder! Thread was informative, you were engaging, there were inputs and sharing from many members. I've totally no experience in driving in winter conditions and won't be anytime soon but it was a good read!

DECEMBER 2019 WINNER

Hi @Hllow84! Congrats to you for being the Winner in our December contest! It was an insightful thread. MCF being a male dominant car owning populated thread, I was (may I say shockingly) surprised to see so many members reiterating and desperately driving across the point 'Happy Wife Happy Life' in your car buying decision. Please tell me you've gotten yourself the Kia Stinger. 😝

Dear winners, 

To claim your prize, please follow these steps:

• PM @BabyBlade (me) within 7 days with your Name, Email Address & Mobile Number
  • The MCF team will notify you via email of the collection details 
  • This last one is totally optional, but if you’re excited about winning, take a selfie and share it with us!

Till the next month![flowerface]

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

CONTEST GIVEAWAY & ANNOUCEMENTS

1797989847_tenor(8).gif.7b69ad345b7f68d7501cc87615d7afdd.gif

Dear all,

This is the first announcement for Most Worthy Thread in the New Year. Well, New Year New Me going on here.

226733-Almost-Time-For-That-new-Year-New-Me-Bullshit.jpg.aec6a6a4e915f7195a7d697bada6bfdd.jpg

There was a hiatus since last August yes. Nope, we haven't forgotten about this contest. 

We're expanding the judging criteria to include:

• Threads with useful/interesting content
  • Threads that are engaging with Topic Starter driving the discussion a + point

This will hopefully open up the contest to allow more members to participate and stand a chance to win some vouchers too! So here we go, announcing the winners for November & December 2019 Contest!

Congratulations, you've won for yourself $200 worth of NTUC or Petrol Vouchers! This will be decided by the MCF team. 

giphy.gif.c2e72b1f9b837955d45de8c5ef20de8b.gif

NOVEMBER 2019 WINNER

Hi @Atrecord! We're excited to announce you as the Winner for your November 2019 entry under the Travel & Road Trips folder! Thread was informative, you were engaging, there were inputs and sharing from many members. I've totally no experience in driving in winter conditions and won't be anytime soon but it was a good read!

DECEMBER 2019 WINNER

Hi @Hllow84! Congrats to you for being the Winner in our December contest! It was an insightful thread. MCF being a male dominant car owning populated thread, I was (may I say shockingly) surprised to see so many members reiterating and desperately driving across the point 'Happy Wife Happy Life' in your car buying decision. Please tell me you've gotten yourself the Kia Stinger. 😝

Dear winners, 

To claim your prize, please follow these steps:

• PM @BabyBlade (me) within 7 days with your Name, Email Address & Mobile Number
  • The MCF team will notify you via email of the collection details 
  • This last one is totally optional, but if you’re excited about winning, take a selfie and share it with us!

Till the next month![flowerface]

Wow, what a way to end the year of the Pig and usher in the year of the Rat, or put it another way, what a way to start the year of 2020!

This is really unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

I'm glad that the MCF team - and hopefully other MCFers too - found the thread useful and informative. I certainly learnt from others' sharing and hope that it will benefit all who might find it useful, even if not immediately. 😊

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Wow, what a way to end the year of the Pig and usher in the year of the Rat, or put it another way, what a way to start the year of 2020!

This is really unexpected and a pleasant surprise.

I'm glad that the MCF team - and hopefully other MCFers too - found the thread useful and informative. I certainly learnt from others' sharing and hope that it will benefit all who might find it useful, even if not immediately. 😊

If I ain't wrong, first time winner right? Congratulations! PM me! 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Atrecord said:

Yes, this is my 第一次 😆

Thanks!

Collect vouchers already please upload a pic hor. Hahaha.

↡ Advertisement