Most Worthy Thread of the Month! May the odds be ever in your favor!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Don’t forget to selfie with gorgeous babyblade 

Whom is just a figment of your imagination and does not exist.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Winners of January:

@Wind30

@Carbon82

No winner for Feb and so we've decided to award Carbon82 for his hardwork to maintain the COVID-19 thread and to consolidate all official & relevant information in one of MCF's most active threads ever, if not the most. (Not something we are proud of though looking at the global situation today.)

Please PM me with your Name, Email & Contact Number.

Thanks.

To all MCFERS, stay safe and remember to keep your social distance at all times and practice personal social responsibility!

• Praise 1

On 3/23/2020 at 9:28 AM, BabyBlade said:

Hi all,

Winners of January:

@Wind30

@Carbon82

No winner for Feb and so we've decided to award Carbon82 for his hardwork to maintain the COVID-19 thread and to consolidate all official & relevant information in one of MCF's most active threads ever, if not the most. (Not something we are proud of though looking at the global situation today.)

Please PM me with your Name, Email & Contact Number.

Thanks.

To all MCFERS, stay safe and remember to keep your social distance at all times and practice personal social responsibility!

Thanks for selecting my thread. I started it with the intention of raising awareness among MCF readers, and least expected the situation to be much worst than SARS.

Anyway let all work together (everyone reading this post), do our part to end this pandemic in the shortest possible time. Everyone has a part to play in preventing the virus from spreading further... Jia You all!! 

• Praise 8

Internal Moderator

Congrats @Mockngbrd for winning again. You may donate your vouchers to any charity organization of your choice.

Just kidding. 

Voucher collection will only be after 1st June due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Please PM me your name, email and contact number.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Winner for May's thread goes to our Mod @Carbon82. Thanks to the C160 that was "quietly" unveiled at the Singapore Motorshow 2020 in January. Time to buy one? 

NTUC vouchers for you to do panic buying for Phase 2! 🤣

No winner for April. Keep the threads coming!

• Praise 3

Thank you MCF's team for deeming this thread of mine to be worthy for its readers. As this thread is 100% original, not cut and paste (or what @RadX used to said, import and export), I feel very happy (NOT because of the vouchers) and am proud of it.

I hope readers can also feedback actively on what topics they wish to see on MCF, so that other members and myself can do more research and start threads that could benefit more readers.

Once again, thanks for appreciating my work. [:)] 

P/S: @BabyBlade phase 2 back to work liao, don't need to do panic buying anymore. [flowerface]

• Praise 6

Internal Moderator

Hi all,

Winner for the month of September 2020 goes to @Rickster for kickstarting the discussion of an "Electric car" ownership in Singapore. You've won for yourself $200 worth of grocery vouchers! Congrats! 

Please drop me a PM with your name, email and mobile number! [flowerface]

• Praise 1