New VW still using key ignition

Charmaine12

Key ignition only means one thing. You wont be seeing PI bringing it in. Because its a security item. ONLY VW can buy and reprogram it if it goes missing or Spoil.

So you be out of pocket of huge sum if something goes wrong. Less so if you buy from Agent.

Good lock in strategy.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

just bring to turf club city. 

the chinese worker can open the door without key and pull out your ecu, follow by programming brand new key for you.

these days, impossible is nothing - i quote a sport brand slogan. [laugh]

Key ignition only means one thing. You wont be seeing PI bringing it in. Because its a security item. ONLY VW can buy and reprogram it if it goes missing or Spoil.

So you be out of pocket of huge sum if something goes wrong. Less so if you buy from Agent.

Good lock in strategy.

• Praise 1

Good lock in strategy.

Good Lock or Good Luck  [scholar]

just bring to turf club city. 

the chinese worker can open the door without key and pull out your ecu, follow by programming brand new key for you.

these days, impossible is nothing - i quote a sport brand slogan. [laugh]

which shop is this? Pls intro.. otherwise just for fob replacement with, need to pay more than $500

which shop is this? Pls intro.. otherwise just for fob replacement with, need to pay more than $500

Cant remember but it is in turf city. Search in sgcarmart. My friend towed an auction bmw 523 and was amazed they can do everything. So i dont see how VW cannot be done. Further, duplicating keys with immobilizer is common these days.

Maybe a good thing now as key start is still preferred to be anti theft

​Have you seen youtube and news that how easy it is for thief to steal the car and start the keyless Push Start button car and then drive off?

​They just did it in seconds even faster then using the old fashion way of using key.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1