Hyundai i30 N

Toeknee_33

3 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Attractive!

was 113800, when 1st posted. now up 10k. he probably posted too cheap.

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Wah... $113K is crazy cheap lar... maybe a typo lar... ha ha... probably got flooded with enquiries...

Internal Moderator
On 7/2/2019 at 11:24 AM, STiYaKuzA said:

Just had a test drive of the PP; shiok!

AADWFm0r.jpg

kL0PujXr.jpg

2mdQ5Fcr.jpg

rddBcnor.jpg

I didn't have the chance to test the regular variant so no baseline to compare against, but it was definitely a very engaging drive!

Too beautiful. Looking at the i30 N on the used car page and it is truly a beauty. Wonder who is gonna be the one to bite the bait. I would get the i30 N PP over the GTI. Just saying. Haha.

11 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Too beautiful. Looking at the i30 N on the used car page and it is truly a beauty. Wonder who is gonna be the one to bite the bait. I would get the i30 N PP over the GTI. Just saying. Haha.

Yup and I still can't forget the exhaust note from the test drive!

Wonder if the owner is selling to switch to the PP or something else..

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, STiYaKuzA said:

Yup and I still can't forget the exhaust note from the test drive!

Wonder if the owner is selling to switch to the PP or something else..

Screenshot_20200120_100704.thumb.jpg.8749b1a079e999933dbfcae78554f5d8.jpg

Only got to sit in the base model i30 N when sgCarMart took the car for a review. Interesting though the base model is SMA8118 and the PP is SMA8811.

Not sure he'll wanna top up another 40k for the PP. That's if he gets to sell at 120k. I figure if he wanna upgrade he might as well go to Komoco to say hey I wanna trade in my i30 N for another i30 N. Haha.

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Screenshot_20200120_100704.thumb.jpg.8749b1a079e999933dbfcae78554f5d8.jpg

Only got to sit in the base model i30 N when sgCarMart took the car for a review. Interesting though the base model is SMA8118 and the PP is SMA8811.

Not sure he'll wanna top up another 40k for the PP. That's if he gets to sell at 120k. I figure if he wanna upgrade he might as well go to Komoco to say hey I wanna trade in my i30 N for another i30 N. Haha.

Their nice number plates all seem to be rotated among their cars or even other brands within their group.

My G80 one for example is now registered to a Maserati Levante. Prior to that I also somehow received a phantom fine for parking along a double yellow line at bukit timah area around midnight...

Yeah most prolly upgrade to other makes ba.. After driving around for a year maybe found manual too tiring or not enough power haha

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
15 hours ago, STiYaKuzA said:

Their nice number plates all seem to be rotated among their cars or even other brands within their group.

My G80 one for example is now registered to a Maserati Levante. Prior to that I also somehow received a phantom fine for parking along a double yellow line at bukit timah area around midnight...

Yeah most prolly upgrade to other makes ba.. After driving around for a year maybe found manual too tiring or not enough power haha

Screenshot_20200121_015304.thumb.jpg.d8e9acf9109c441a4f63948b90ff4cfd.jpg

Didn't have to look too hard! 🤪

• Haha! 1

On 12/24/2019 at 2:59 PM, Mkl22 said:

how come so cheap at 113k but not many ppl buy?

↡ Advertisement