Hyundai i30 N

Toeknee_33

141k is a tad over priced given that the stinger is 144k. U.K. prices are 25k and 32k respectively.

But sgcarmart list the stinger as 158k minimum. Where you get you list?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Stinger 144k? sure boh? last heard was car expo, 150+

Yes Stinger base 2L at about $145k... they can't sell the cars after the initial interest.

The best deal would be the Stinger GT 3.3 V6. Can be had for  <$180k if you are really keen. 

This is the kind of prices C n C should have set back in day one. Stingers will be flying off the shelves already and it would have been as common as Camry on the road

But sgcarmart list the stinger as 158k minimum. Where you get you list?

Printed price in brochure and actual price the SE offers are often different. The discount could be substantial for more expensive models. 

• Praise 2

Just checked the price at Komoco. $145k for Nurburgring Experience, which includes 7yrs warranty and servicing. Was told that only 4 units allocated to Komoco so far

Edited by Whitemorning
  • Praise 2

At 145k really wonder how many units they will move. Any indicative OMV?

Heard arf paid is 30k, as salesman alluded to 15k parf. Thus omv is around 24k.

Heard arf paid is 30k, as salesman alluded to 15k parf. Thus omv is around 24k.

If the omv is really $24k, then the i30N is about 40k overpriced.

I got a carens sx and the omv was $25k...i paid $103k

• Praise 1

Yes, the i30N is really stunning. Best part is, it comes with 245hp n a 6-speed stick shift

The last Focus ST(2.0) got 250 bhp n stick shift.

Didn't sell that well and was cheaper then The i30N I think

With the Performance pack at 140k should sell very well.

• Praise 2

The last Focus ST(2.0) got 250 bhp n stick shift.

Didn't sell that well and was cheaper then The i30N I think

With the Performance pack at 140k should sell very well.

I think the unique selling point of i30N would be it’s exclusivity. If what the SE said is true, the buyer may be one of the only four i30N owners on sgp roads. At least until Hyundai Korea allocates more units to Komoco.
  • Praise 2

I think the unique selling point of i30N would be it’s exclusivity. If what the SE said is true, the buyer may be one of the only four i30N owners on sgp roads. At least until Hyundai Korea allocates more units to Komoco.

Korea don't even have i30N. They have Veloster N.

Just checked the price at Komoco. $145k for Nurburgring Experience, which includes 7yrs warranty and servicing. Was told that only 4 units allocated to Komoco so far

What is the "Nürburgring Experience"? Machiam they fly you to the German track to train? LOL..

7 years warranty sounds good but if it's 4 units only I wonder what are the chances this car can be modded and have it's own community?

If the local 250Bhp is the non-performance pack, does that mean it has no LSD?

Think the stock LSD is one of the selling point that set it above the rest of its competitors.

Edited by Pocus

What is the "Nürburgring Experience"? Machiam they fly you to the German track to train? LOL..

7 years warranty sounds good but if it's 4 units only I wonder what are the chances this car can be modded and have it's own community?

If the local 250Bhp is the non-performance pack, does that mean it has no LSD?

Think the stock LSD is one of the selling point that set it above the rest of its competitors.

Didn’t ask much abt the Nurburgring Experience, coz was rushing to collect my car that day. Perhaps driving down Nurburgring in the newly bought i30N, wearing VR goggles? Hahaha...

Anyway, the current unit in Komoco is likely the standard variant, since it’s just 240+hp. But the car is really nice n cool looking.

Edited by Whitemorning

Didn’t ask much abt the Nurburgring Experience, coz was rushing to collect my car that day. Perhaps driving down Nurburgring in the newly bought i30N, wearing VR goggles? Hahaha...

Anyway, the current unit in Komoco is likely the standard variant, since it’s just 240+hp. But the car is really nice n cool looking.

That type of blue indeed look cool. Esp on a hatchback.

↡ Advertisement