Got amused by Mercedes Benz

SGCMHello

Okay. Can post here?

Must be more open than that osama fellow who refused to show his birth cert. Can't even prove that he was born!

Osama - supposedly dead. Death cert have.

I think you got your trumps wrong. It's oBama..

↡ Advertisement

Osama - supposedly dead. Death cert have.

I think you got your trumps wrong. It's oBama..

Can we really be sure who is who without the birth certificate??

I think Obama is the one who is dead. Already reported by cnn long ago unless you are one of those who believe that cnn is fake news??

Dun be so critical lah... people give advice only mah.

With the number of accidents on the road, make sure you are properly insured so your love ones and yourself are protected, ok?

Dun be so critical lah... people give advice only mah.

With the number of accidents on the road, make sure you are properly insured so your love ones and yourself are protected, ok?

No problem with him giving advice actually. 

But his post seems more like he's trying to sell someone insurance  [grin]

No problem with him giving advice actually. 

But his post seems more like he's trying to sell someone insurance  [grin]

[laugh] [laugh]  I know...

but gib people chan lah. If not nobody dare to post anything. Not everybody can be like cscbb who can help generate loads of emotions [laugh]:D

• Praise 7

Can we really be sure who is who without the birth certificate??

I think Obama is the one who is dead. Already reported by cnn long ago unless you are one of those who believe that cnn is fake news??

OMG. Are you sure you really watch the news? You really dunno who is who?

37407687770_5b167c447d_b.jpg

37633147002_c6650a4bf4_b.jpg

CNN can make typos too...

OMG. Are you sure you really watch the news? You really dunno who is who?

CNN can make typos too...

Wikipedia? Is that a reliable news source? When I was in primary school, my teacher said we couldn't cite wikipedia because it is not a reliable news source (aka fake news!)

Wikipedia? Is that a reliable news source? When I was in primary school, my teacher said we couldn't cite wikipedia because it is not a reliable news source (aka fake news!)

So you are still insisting you are right?

Steady. You are delusional. I clap for you.

Former President Barack Obama would turn in his grave if he were indeed dead.

And since you trust CNN wholeheartedly: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/obama-trump-letter-inauguration-day/index.html

This should be interesting and a revelation for you: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/world/death-of-osama-bin-laden-fast-facts/index.html

Supercharged

"Got amused by BMW" should be akan datang, if he decides to visit next door coz BMW oso have entry-level FWDs to cater to the just-can-make-its.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ex-aia-agent-gets-8-years-jail-for-cheating-businessman-to-buy-fake-us5m

SINGAPORE - Former AIA insurance agent Sally Low, who cheated a businessman into buying a fake US$5.06 million policy in 2002, was sentenced to eight years in jail on Thursday (May 19).

The sentence took immediate effect.

On May 5, she pleaded guilty to three charges of cheating, one charge of fraudulent use of forged documents and one of moving crime proceeds to a bank account in Hong Kong. The other 16 charges were taken into consideration for sentencing.

It was her second time she has pleaded guilty to selling a fake AIA Thank You insurance policy as she retracted her first guilty plea in June 2014.

ST_20160506_LTSALLY06_2269493.jpg
Low, who pleaded guilty yesterday to five charges of fraud and cheating, retracted her first guilty plea in June 2014. The saga began in 2002, when businessman Ong Han Ling was allegedly sold a fake US$5.06 million AIA Thank You insurance policy by L
Related Story
Ex-AIA agent pleads guilty again in insurance scam case

st_20160428_ltaia27_2249938.jpg
Lawyer Mr Wee told the court Low (above) made an allegation against him. But it is not publicly known what the allegation is.
Related Story
Ex-AIA agent's sixth lawyer discharges himself amid trial

The saga began in late 2002, when Mr Ong Han Ling, now 78, was sold a fake policy by Low, then an AIA agent.

After he paid the US$5.06 million premium, Low, without Mr Ong's knowledge or consent, used the funds to buy four AIA policies for him, his wife and their daughter.

Midway through the supposed tenure of the fake policy, Low used fabricated computer errors to deceive Mr Ong and his wife into giving the insurance proceeds from three of the unauthorised policies to her.

She then used the funds to purchase properties in Singapore and sent some overseas.

Her scheme came to light in 2008 after Mr Ong learnt from AIA that the Thank You policy was bogus.

In passing sentence, District Judge Shawn Ho said that trust is at the heart of the financial adviser-client relationship and that trust was "ruptured" in this case when Low convinced Mr Ong to buy a bogus policy.

Low has previously claimed she was a victim of a ploy with Mr Ong to cheat AIA.

Meanwhile, the Ongs are suing AIA and the agency where Low had worked at, Motion Insurance Agency, for negligence and lack of care.

"Got amused by BMW" should be akan datang, if he decides to visit next door coz BMW oso have entry-level FWDs to cater to the just-can-make-its.

Then he go Munich or Stuggart how? [laugh]

I am just a mediocre Chinese worker, so Merc is out of my reach, But my aim is to work harder to buy a used BMW with full cash one day.

I am already here with Bus_Mrt_Walk..... [:p]

I was introduced to the cars in showroom and salesman was professional but Little did he knew that I read in between the lines of what was said....

Did u know that the showroom is "split" into 2? On one side is the true DNA of Mercedes benz, rear wheel drive, luxuriously finished, made in Germany, the c class, e class ..... and above.

On the other side are the "cheap" ones, meant to compete with Japanese. A & B class and their variants. To cut cost, it's front wheel drive, made in cheaper countries, quite a lot more plastic being used in the car etc. Target market are the "cannot afford MB customers" but die die want to buy young buyers.

In marketing terms, that's called Market Segmentation!   [laugh]

thanks for letting me know about the merc showroom

i have never been there before in my life

:D

It's an amusement park. Apparently

So you are still insisting you are right?

Steady. You are delusional. I clap for you.

Former President Barack Obama would turn in his grave if he were indeed dead.

And since you trust CNN wholeheartedly: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/obama-trump-letter-inauguration-day/index.html

This should be interesting and a revelation for you: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/world/death-of-osama-bin-laden-fast-facts/index.html

OMG. My whole life is a lie.

So CNN is fake news after all. I need to reevaluate all the information I've gotten from their show.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1