Giving away SwissTech Piggyback ECU for BMW 20/25/28i (N20)

KR81

Giving away my piggyback after using it from Oct 2014 to Apr 2016, seeing roughly 20,000 km in that period.

Details of dyno runs are attached below, self-install by potential owner. PM for location details, thank you.

post-125624-0-84865200-1508830048_thumb.png

post-125624-0-54870900-1508830056.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Ha Ha, no lah. Dunno how to price this for sale, its 3 years old and have not used it for 1.5.

Give it to the next owner who could potentially use it. If there's something wrong, then the future owner will have to troubleshoot it.

This the plug and play type for N20 s20i engine and I last used it in April 2016, after which it was sitting in my cupboard collecting dust.

I believe its still in good working condition, just got to plug it in and try it out

Wow mighty generous of you bro, is this module plug and play type or require some tuning

Still very generous of you haha

I am tempted to take it off your hands but I am not sure if I will actually install it. Warranty still has abit to go

So I be bystander and see who is the lucky dude who takes it. All the best!

Ha Ha, no lah. Dunno how to price this for sale, its 3 years old and have not used it for 1.5.

Give it to the next owner who could potentially use it. If there's something wrong, then the future owner will have to troubleshoot it.

This the plug and play type for N20 s20i engine and I last used it in April 2016, after which it was sitting in my cupboard collecting dust.

I believe its still in good working condition, just got to plug it in and try it out

The piggyback is suitable for N20 turbo-charged s20i engine.

Hi Bro. is e60 2009 suitable

I think MCFers should say a big thx u to generous bros like u.  

I also have a N20 engine and used to have it piggybacked, but played enough liao.  Got into some issues too.  Piggies are fun but after a while it fizzles out.  Thx but I will pass, for the next interested party.

But if it is a RACECHIP then I hope I am 1st in the queue  [nosebleed]  [:p]

↡ Advertisement