Philipkee

those ATBs love colour wolves

the more colour, the more they like

unfortunately 165kg types no chance

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Eh...think u need impart your skills to Phillip leh

Not exactly be bad but girls are more attracted to men with strong character

I married and sticked to one woman for so long already where got skill to speak of. If have also lost liao. Lol. Btw you want to know Philip and more friends ? I can arrange a gathering.
  • Praise 1

Ya

Not in the bad way like gambling n stuff which turned most women off..

Like I told women I’m a womaniser buaya Color wolf , generally women no scare no siam....

......I dunno how to say.....(stomp stomp)

Haha coz woman are attracted to charming men

Personally, i like witty ones, intellectually stimulating haha

Eh...think u need impart your skills to Phillip leh

Not exactly be bad but girls are more attracted to men with strong character

My “skills” all lasup ones

I married and sticked to one woman for so long already where got skill to speak of. If have also lost liao. Lol. Btw you want to know Philip and more friends ? I can arrange a gathering.

Wah, so 专一啊, ladies like this type very much too

Eh arrange your two single friends with him leh! I think mcf guys should have a lot of resources to tap on leh

My “skills” all lasup ones

i think it's mostly cos of loneliness. Most people would not care to admit it but they are lonelier than they appear to be.

Have to see if your wife to be also can put up with your nonsense. Like how my wife puts up with my minimal communication on weekday mornings due to my lack of sleep and the fact i don't really like to talk in the mornings prior to starting work. [laugh][:p]

i used to be "not a morning person" too but my wife too rubbish... so now anytime also can talk.

but my wife still talk more la haha...

I had a male friend who was a life long gambler but he is a nice man. I introduced him another mahjong khaki and they got shot gun and married. The lady owed 60 over loan shark. Now they become Christians and undergoing gambling addiction counselling in church and living blissfully. So singles should never say love is impossible.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 3

Wah, so 专一啊, ladies like this type very much too

Eh arrange your two single friends with him leh! I think mcf guys should have a lot of resources to tap on leh

Kekeke....how to validate huh

• Praise 2

Agree. I know of two single female who are not young,they have good characters, good family background and earning well, and while they are desperate to get hitched, they are most afraid of men who gamble.

but.... but... you always play mahjong with them :D

I had a male friend who was a life long gambler but he is a nice man. I introduced him another mahjong khaki and they got shot gun and married. The lady owed 60 over loan shark. Now they become Christians and undergoing gambling addiction counselling in church and living blissfully. So singles should never say love is impossible.

Wah....inspirational! U r a successful Match maker, can introduce ladies to phillip

I believe he is a nice guy

Haha....they like 700k elite of coz, the more cash the better ððð

ya agree ... that's why smelly sweaty 165kg peasant no one likes

but.... but... you always play mahjong with them :D

Yes, how did you know I play mahjong with them ? Lol. They are really proper and nice ladies, but not pretty altho not ugly also. One is too short while the other is too serious the personality. They are so free and bored that they play mj with me even though I always win them, because different league. Lol.

Btw both of them own a few property hor, in orchard also.

Edited by Ingenius

They love the Colors of $$$$

Fortunately or unfortunately I no cash, they donât like ð¤£

that day i saw you, your pockets overflowing with cash hor

Wah....inspirational! U r a successful Match maker, can introduce ladies to phillip

I believe he is a nice guy

And I got a hunch you are a nice lady also. So if you shy just pm me and I will do the rest. Lol. Philip has car has money and is a man who will never harm anyone much less a woman. And he has a most noble career. How ? Lol.
  • Praise 2

No one like huh....doggie super like leh....hehehe....u still owe me something [sly][laugh]

owe what ah?

sam zham bah is it?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1