Getting a foreign wife

Philipkee

And I got a hunch you are a nice lady also. So if you shy just pm me and I will do the rest. Lol. Philip has car has money and is a man who will never harm anyone much less a woman. And he has a most noble career. How ? Lol.

Wah thanks for the compliments....hehehe....i think u r super pro in match making le....the intro is very solid especially the harmless part.....such guys are seriously Husband material

I am old old le, better match make him with a younger girl

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

hi bro, have u considered SDN and other matchmaking agencies? i have a friend who got married to someone he knew from SDN. also have friends trying out matchmaking agencies at the moment, although no success stories yet. in my opinion, getting someone from SG or MY is still preferred as less likely to have communication or cultural issues.

i think its no longer a social taboo to look for such options to find a soulmate.

• Praise 1

Peisei think we all off track a lil

Few personal pointers on getting a foreign Wife

country n culture one will be looking at

Learn to accept the other partner culture n traditions (religions etc)

Be prepared for some obstacles down the road. maybe dependent pass, adjustments of foreign Wife here due to differences of language food culture ......list goes on

Not so easy but couple can support each other n build a better relationship

• Praise 1

Anyone ever thought of getting a foreign wife? Or what you will say as a villager wife? What are you the thoughts and what hold you back from going for it?

Anyone with the experience? Any thoughts or experience to share?

BTW I am not focussing on those who marry foreign friends or colleagues but those who go for matchmaking agencies. Heard they are popular....

Haha. Don't think there is a thread on this yet.

Go to Brix and check out the international scene before any rash decision

• Praise 1

Wah thanks for the compliments....hehehe....i think u r super pro in match making le....the intro is very solid especially the harmless part.....such guys are seriously Husband material

Peisei think we all off track a lil

Few personal pointers on getting a foreign Wife

country n culture one will be looking at

Learn to accept the other partner culture n traditions (religions etc)

Be prepared for some obstacles down the road. maybe dependent pass, adjustments of foreign Wife here due to differences of language food culture ......list goes on

Not so easy but couple can support each other n build a better relationship

Great sharing

I was never willing to consider ang moh or any others because i feel that we would not have any common understanding of festivals such as CNY etc and the cultural appreciation would be a gap that is difficult to bridge but nowadays this is old fashion thinking le....seen some happy couples

• Praise 3

post-937-0-58045500-1508940303_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Great sharing

I was never willing to consider ang moh or any others because i feel that we would not have any common understanding of festivals such as CNY etc and the cultural appreciation would be a gap that is difficult to bridge but nowadays this is old fashion thinking le....seen some happy couples

Ya ...must give n take. Like we don’t (Want to) understand their thanksgiving’s day or such

Or we like our roast goose they like roast turkeys

Hor Hor @enye? Got my point?

• Praise 7

Japanese ladies make very good wives and daughter in law.

I know this because I watch a lot of Japanese culture shows.

One was about a farmer too old to farm so he moved in with

his son and daughter in law but his miss milking his favourite

cow. Anyway I don't want to reveal the plot in case people haven't

watch but the daughter in law is very good and looks after her

father in law very well. I hope to get this kind of daughter in law.

:D  

• Praise 3

Ya ...must give n take. Like we don’t (Want to) understand their thanksgiving’s day or such

• Praise 2

Ya ...must give n take. Like we donât (Want to) understand their thanksgivingâs day or such

ð

seriously......no

Wah i made these last week, shared with colleagues for lunch, they love it, melt in the mouth kind ð

The leaf bun just buy from ntuc n steamed

Yo sister, can share your recipe. Don't need explain too much. just what u add and rough amounts to the braising stock.

Yo sister, can share your recipe. Don't need explain too much. just what u add and rough amounts to the braising stock.

Hi, sure

The most important step to nice loh bak is the cut of the meat, too lean cannot, too fat not nice, the thickness is important too

Choose a nice cut, see this pic

Marinate with wu xiang fen and salt overnight, add rock sugar, sugar and dark soya sauce, cinnamon sticks, cloves, star anise, galangal, ginger

Put in pressure cooker and braised

I dont usually cook with measurements, all agar agar de

post-145464-0-27950000-1508941759_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3