Getting a foreign wife

Philipkee

Long distance still not bad. Most of the time it isn't distance that kills but the time difference...

Speaking from experience of course

↡ Advertisement

why after so many tv shows ppl still think chicken rice (esp hainanese chkn rice) originated from Hainan ??

is it stare blankly into the screen only ?

Not meh? I tot the chix rice is originated from hainan island and we made changes to it along the way?

My mum always cook chix rice balls (we called it 饭珍 in hainanese) for praying when I was young.

If I am not wrong, you are a hainanese too right?

• Praise 2

Anyone ever thought of getting a foreign wife? Or what you will say as a villager wife? What are you the thoughts and what hold you back from going for it?

Anyone with the experience? Any thoughts or experience to share?

BTW I am not focussing on those who marry foreign friends or colleagues but those who go for matchmaking agencies. Heard they are popular....

Haha. Don't think there is a thread on this yet.

Philip, when I just see this thread title I was wondering was it started by you. Lol. Actually you don't need to find foreign bride la. I can impart you one word and if you practise it, you will be hitched soon.

You want ?

Anyone ever thought of getting a foreign wife? Or what you will say as a villager wife? What are you the thoughts and what hold you back from going for it?

Anyone with the experience? Any thoughts or experience to share?

BTW I am not focussing on those who marry foreign friends or colleagues but those who go for matchmaking agencies. Heard they are popular....

Haha. Don't think there is a thread on this yet.

Too many horror stories of them already married with families but still come here and start another one

My own relative married one, another horror story

Can join more activities at cc, rc etc, good opportunity to meet more people and can start from there

@tamedriver are u single

• Praise 3

Too many horror stories of them already married with families but still come here and start another one

My own relative married one, another horror story

Can join more activities at cc, rc etc, good opportunity to meet more people and can start from there

@tamedriver are u single ð

@ingenius says he is a good guy

Yes I can vouch that Philip the nurse is indeed a very good man. He doesn't have a single bad habit of men and he is the most harmless man you can find. But sometimes like in his case is not good. Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2

Yes I can vouch that Philip the nurse is indeed a very good man. He doesn't have a single bad habit of men and he is the most harmless man you can find. But sometimes too good is also no good.

男人不坏女人不爱 is true

• Praise 5

男人不坏女人不爱 is true

That's what I told my gf recently, when she asked why I like that, sadly, she wasn't impressed [;)]  [:p]  [laugh]

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 7

True in a way. But more like a man needs to have 'character' then have charisma.

Ya

Not in the bad way like gambling n stuff which turned most women off..

Like I told women I’m a womaniser buaya Color wolf , generally women no scare no siam....

......I dunno how to say.....(stomp stomp)

• Praise 1

True in a way. But more like a man needs to have 'character' then have charisma.

Eh...think u need impart your skills to Phillip leh

Not exactly be bad but girls are more attracted to men with strong character

That's what I told my gf recently, when she asked why I like that, sadly, she wasn't impressed [;)][:p][laugh]

I think it doesn’t applies to serious relationships

• Praise 3

Ya

Like I told women Iâm a womaniser buaya Color wolf , generally women no scare no siam....

those ATBs love colour wolves

the more colour, the more they like

unfortunately 165kg types no chance

Ya

Like I told women Iâm a womaniser buaya Color wolf , generally women no scare no siam....

Agree. I know of two single female who are not young,they have good characters, good family background and earning well, and while they are desperate to get hitched, they are most afraid of men who gamble.