Getting a foreign wife

Philipkee

15 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Entry to Singapore finally approved.

Cancelling all club memberships nao cos I foresee no more money for such fun liao.

:D

gxgx....whole village coming over?

😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Cancelling all club memberships nao cos I foresee no more money for such fun liao.

Congrats and well wishes.  Build family first then consider club membership later.. 😀

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Congrats and well wishes.  Build family first then consider club membership later.. 😀

Then have to buy family package kind 😁

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Congratulations! 

A new beginning in next phase of life just started. Stay true and stay in love. 

Also, stay safe. 😂

Cheers 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ingenius said:

Congrats Philips.  You can start to learn Vietnamese language now.  😁

Let the bodies do the talking better...NATO less fun 😁

• Haha! 5

2 hours ago, serenade said:

Congratulations Philip Kee. You will be complete. Hopefully not finished.

Actually a country club is a good place to spend the day when have kids. Use the pool to splash around, eat there, use playground, bathe there, then go home. It is a safe place to let the kids play by themselves as less crowded and better maintained than public facilities. Some clubs even have free movie nights.

Spending every weekend there as a family is making full use of your $100+ monthly subscription and saves you from spending even more money at shopping centres.

He will be completely finished HAHAHAHA

• Haha! 7

17 hours ago, Philipkee said:

congratulations!

can we know how long from time of application to final approval .. asking for friend 😁

• Haha! 3

17 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Finally and congrats. [thumbsup]

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Mooose said:

congratulations!

can we know how long from time of application to final approval .. asking for friend 😁

Actually complicated.

Application done in late May, approval came a week later.  The big thing was getting entry into singapore. 

So what happened is in June, no entry to singapore from that country to singapore under familial ties.

In July, the borders opened up for a short period of time and she prepared to go.   Then came the KTV and spike in cases.  So locked down again. 

I did mention in an earlier post Sep I would update cos I never expected singapore would open up and then close again.  I always thought once open, it would stay open.

But I told her to standby at home to wait for border opening.  Cos the next time border open it might be for a short time only.  Cos winter is coming.  And who knows.

Only now did the situation change.  And the moment I got the letter, I buy the air ticket. Don't wait unnecessarily.  She will come in early Dec cos need to book for PCR tests and such. You need buffer time also.  Yes, now an ART is accepted but the rules keep changing so just stick to PCR.

So to answer question directly, if no covid, its very fast and straightforward.  One month is all that is needed.   With covid, nothing is straightforward. 

Hope this helps. 

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 11

On 11/12/2021 at 11:54 AM, mersaylee said:

Singapore to soon sexperience some earth shattering quake...😁

Test Honda suspension? ☺️

• Haha! 1