Getting a foreign wife

Philipkee

TS, just to share, we used to have this volleyball interest group made up of a core group of friends amd classmates, then everyone started to invite their friends, and friend's friends etc... in the end, many became couples and even got married. this vb group is still going strong with new people...

u may consider to look online for interest groups who share your passion, be it sports, hobbies, other activities...

↡ Advertisement

Great sharing

I was never willing to consider ang moh or any others because i feel that we would not have any common understanding of festivals such as CNY etc and the cultural appreciation would be a gap that is difficult to bridge but nowadays this is old fashion thinking le....seen some happy couples

hmm... are you saying now you are willing to consider AM, OL and ABNN?

this reminds me of lunch with my relatives last month ... went to crystal jade at JEM ?

order this and other stuffs ... the relatives preferred vege and i ended up taking about 5 slices of the braised pork belly !!

then last sunday went friend's wedding dinner ... my table all prefer vege and seafood also ... so i ended up with almost the whole braised chicken !!

wah... don't end up like me 165kg hor

Twincharged

Not meh? I tot the chix rice is originated from hainan island and we made changes to it along the way?

My mum always cook chix rice balls (we called it 饭珍 in hainanese) for praying when I was young.

If I am not wrong, you are a hainanese too right?

Japanese ladies make very good wives and daughter in law.

I know this because I watch a lot of Japanese culture shows.

One was about a farmer too old to farm so he moved in with

his son and daughter in law but his miss milking his favourite

cow. Anyway I don't want to reveal the plot in case people haven't

watch but the daughter in law is very good and looks after her

father in law very well. I hope to get this kind of daughter in law.

:D  

d3b0d7ba8d384bd9fb18034e7a767307a5955770

• Praise 5

Twincharged

OK, much depends on the salary of the man. I have seen those earning more than about 100 grand get it quite quickly for their wife.   

My relative who cannot hold down a job still managed to get his wife PR after the birth of the third child. The wife no qualifications.

Whatever it is, at least the children is considered local and gets subsidies etc

If not, imagine both wife and kids get no subsidy and the hubby not earning much..........    

there is really no textbook answer on how to get residency here in SG.

Actually many years ago I did volunteer work in borneo. Life was peaceful there.

Thought of just settling there except during the haze months.

Might visit there again. The girls there are homely but yeah no flirting. It's conservative there.

Considered Burmese but there is language barrier. At least for indonesia I know a bit of bahasa Indonesia. At least won't starve to death. Burma i can just die on the streets....

• Praise 1

@TS ... just in case you join SDN, pls be reminded that its a acquaintance making website.

you have to be pro-active also ... not just sit there and the opposite sex will approach you like honey ....

many ppl just join and expect that someone will be looking for them instead of them looking for that someone.

in fact, if the opposite sex approach you like honey, you better be careful haha... 

yes, girls will always expect the guy to be the proactive one.

all the best! 

Actually many years ago I did volunteer work in borneo. Life was peaceful there.

Thought of just settling there except during the haze months.

Might visit there again. The girls there are homely but yeah no flirting. It's conservative there.

Considered Burmese but there is language barrier. At least for indonesia I know a bit of bahasa Indonesia. At least won't starve to death. Burma i can just die on the streets....

there should be many girls doing volunteer work too, especially in your line... 

you want to list down your "requirements"? i can see if any of my friends fit the profile haha... 

Walau, sikali your DIL hates her FIL how...sounds familiar... Edited by Hoseyboh
  • Praise 3

PRC also have a lot.

But its just that the news often reported negative side of things there.

I had a male friend who was a life long gambler but he is a nice man. I introduced him another mahjong khaki and they got shot gun and married. The lady owed 60 over loan shark. Now they become Christians and undergoing gambling addiction counselling in church and living blissfully. So singles should never say love is impossible.

60 debtors.....
  • Praise 4

Twincharged

This I have to agree.  My collegue's wife from China chased his sister out and bully him and she always go back China and stay there for a very long time then come back. 

But to be fair, majority of the foreign brides are ok de.  So far people that I know are happily married with kids with PRC and Vietnamese woman.

all this is luck lah ...or destiny/fate.

got good, got bad - both local and foreign spouses.

even within my relatives also have all the mentioned cases here !

got local man + foreign bride - bride got "second family" in china ...

local girl + local guy - guy deserted the wife and 2 kids ... 

local guy + local girl - girl deserted the hubby and son ...

local girl + local guy - guy left after getting married, now girl married again to foreigner (with 2 kids)

• Praise 2

[sly]

"Kimchi" also not bad ... :wub:

Our Pui Kia - Comfy got lobang ... [sly]

It is even easier if you own an airline.

all this is luck lah ...or destiny/fate.

got good, got bad - both local and foreign spouses.

even within my relatives also have all the mentioned cases here !

got local man + foreign bride - bride got "second family" in china ...

local girl + local guy - guy deserted the wife and 2 kids ...

local guy + local girl - girl deserted the hubby and son ...

local girl + local guy - guy left after getting married, now girl married again to foreigner (with 2 kids)

In summary. Guys are guys and girls are girls no matter what nationalities...there are only two international languages. Sex and money. Edited by Andyngps
  • Praise 2

It is even easier if you own an airline.

In summary. Guys are guys and girls are girls no matter what nationalities...there are only two international languages. Sex and money.

TS own a 'missile' just below his hips.... oops ... [lipsrsealed]   

:XD:  :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3