Will SPH Retrenchment impact MCF

Gadgeter

​In furture driverless taxi.

​Rider type in the pick up location, Somehow the map indicate the pick up location to be at the back where there is no entrance. The driverless car droved to the pin where the GPS lead to and stop there. 

Rider fed up, call and spoke to robot. Robort only understand proper sentences, those ugly word and a mix of chinese and english the robot don't understand. Rider fed up and end the call and send sms. The sms robot received also dont understand fully as it is not in proper standard english. End up rider cancel the ride and book again. Because it is all driverless taxi, there is no taxi driver / uber / grab driver etc. That is the only way to book taxi.

​Imagine when it comes to that era of technology. How will people able to travel from one place to another smoothly? 

HAHAHHAHAHA

Maybe should invest in edutech. Just in time to prepare for the new era. 

WHEN WILL BE THE LAST DAY ....   [knife]    :TT_TT:     :a-m1524:     [bigcry]     [angel]     :a-rip:    

I am only aware that there are some planned changes. For better or worse, I am not sure.

If you pay attention, you might noticed some changes is already taking place.

Chey I thought mod gets paid or have special services

Like that i also don't want the be mod lah

It sure aint easy being a mod. I was very active for the first 5 years, but not so in the last 10 years due to work and family.

I am only aware that there are some planned changes. For better or worse, I am not sure.

wah, machiam last time my teacher said

if you pay attention, you should know tomorrow's exam questions

like that leh  [laugh]

• Praise 1

HAHAHHAHAHA

Maybe should invest in edutech. Just in time to prepare for the new era.

I am talking serious lor. It's happening now. Just look at the GPS. I everytime pick up rider and the GPS sometimes really lead to the back of the building or main road where there is no entrance. Talking about want to go complete driveless taxi, save this irritating issue 1st then talk, if not fully implement on driverless taxi and there is no u turn back.
  • Praise 1

It sure aint easy being a mod. I was very active for the first 5 years, but not so in the last 10 years due to work and family.

Sometimes to be a mod u have to play the devil

It sure aint easy being a mod. I was very active for the first 5 years, but not so in the last 10 years due to work and family.

What changes?

Need 1,000,000 points to reach 2Fast2Furious?

MCF has a huge $$$ cash-cow potential... and literally! how many sites can boast its patrons paying cars in full cash?? no scare-no scare  [laugh]  [laugh]  

• Praise 1

@tianmo, what do you think of MCF’s future?

my thoughts? 

my thoughts are worth less than a cent. But one thing for sure is, MCF has a brighter future than mine.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

So that people can praise him 3 times for 1 statement mah....

@angcheek always very thoughtful in case people want to praise him > 5 points

:D

na na na ... give u 5 . dont say I meow  :D  

• Praise 10

Gam Sia Hamidas!

Gam Sia Hamidas!

Gam Sia Hamidas!

Gam Sia Hamidas!

Gam Sia Hamidas!

:D

na na na ... give u 5 . dont say I meow  :D  

• Praise 2