Another term for China's President.

DACH

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Singa said:

how come cannot even talk about China? is mcf becoming like weibo, can only say things that ccp wants to hear. whether it's 1.4b people is already debatable, with the fudging of numbers in that country. 

it's plain lunacy to even suggest that everyone should keep quiet while China decides to mess up the world outside it's border (building artificial islands in South china sea, 1 belt 1 road, dams along the major river sources affecting other countries downstream, not to mentioned allowing covid to spread out of the country in the initial phase)

of cos can talk about China

but dun expect everyone to agree with your views

and dun go around bashing others who dun align with u

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Singa said:

how come cannot even talk about China? is mcf becoming like weibo, can only say things that ccp wants to hear. whether it's 1.4b people is already debatable, with the fudging of numbers in that country. 

it's plain lunacy to even suggest that everyone should keep quiet while China decides to mess up the world outside it's border (building artificial islands in South china sea, 1 belt 1 road, dams along the major river sources affecting other countries downstream, not to mentioned allowing covid to spread out of the country in the initial phase)

Did China tell US or any country how they should run their government? Have China sent troops to bomb another country and claim they have bomb of mass destruction? Which country sent their navy to the other part of the world and wanted Ukraine to join NATO? 

Look back at history, who has been bombing other countries in the last 100 years? Now you are saying you think China will follow USA in doing what they have been doing in the past 100 years and they are more dangerous than USA that has been actually doing it? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Singa said:

How come to you when China do bad things, it becomes US's fault. Funny reasoning.

So US tell China to build artificial islands in South China sea?

US tell China to start  1 belt 1 road to seize assets overseas?

US tell China to build dams along the major river sources affecting other countries downstream?

US tell China to allowing covid to spread out of the country in the initial phase?

US tell China to not to allow 3M to export masks back to US?

US tell China to call it's own citizen (HK) cockroach?

US tell China to kill pets when quarantine people?

US tell China to lie to the world that there is no human to human transmission for Covid while simultaneously go on a buying spree for masks and ventilators?

US tell CCP to collude with Japan during WW2?

US tell China to destroy it's own culture and start a cultural revolution?

US tell China to have stupid policies and create famine and starve millions of it's people to death during the great  famine?

All US's fault.

If you look back at all your questions and reasoning, you will realize a few flaws. 1st it is about USA interfering others but never other interfering them. 2nd, it is about predicting others will commit something bad but never about what USA have already done and proven. 3rd it is always about why others are doing things USA already committed and have done years ago and continuing doing it. They provoke and supply arms, station troops, make their allies do the same to threaten others and yet tell others not to provoke.

Unless you can fully understand simple facts there is no way to communicate with you leh. Please continue with your dream. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Singa said:

The longer we have people like you around and the longer China continues to acts like this the longer China and Chinese will not have any respect around the world. You can continue to sing CCP's praise and play the victim card. Remember friends that are bought using money are not true friends.

The truth speaks for itself.  得道多助,失道寡助。

so did you do your part and join the Falun Gong to overthrow CCP? 😂 

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Scion said:

so did you do your part and join the Falun Gong to overthrow CCP? 😂 

Falun Gong office is along Geylang Road.

Just in case anyone wants to join them.

17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Falun Gong office is along Geylang Road.

Just in case anyone wants to join them.

Not at eunos? Have they moved or it's a different FG sect?

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Not at eunos? Have they moved or it's a different FG sect?

Their office has been there for a long time.

4th shop after Lor 1 Geylang

• Praise 1

On 2/7/2022 at 12:17 AM, Singa said:

How come to you when China do bad things, it becomes US's fault. Funny reasoning.

US tell China to build dams along the major river sources affecting other countries downstream?

US tell China to allowing covid to spread out of the country in the initial phase?

US tell China to lie to the world that there is no human to human transmission for Covid while simultaneously go on a buying spree for masks and ventilators?

US tell China to have stupid policies and create famine and starve millions of it's people to death during the great  famine?

All US's fault.

法轮大法好!

Vietnam build artificial islands you don't say?

Seize assets? You mean the debt trap theory? You take bank loan for housing you mortgage your house, you cannot pay, the bank takes your house. It's written in the contract.

Don't like it? Pay in full or don't develop anything.

China builds dams to protect lives and assets from flood. If countries downstream are badly affected, then take their complaints to China la.

COVID antibodies already found in blood samples in US December 2019. So who is spreading COVID?

SMLJ? Try Googling this yourself so you can fact check yourself.

HKers been calling Mainlanders locusts for decades, didn't see you complain?

Denmark culls those minks I don't see you set up a songkah for those minks?

New virus, of course the conservative thing would be to say no human to human transmission until they can confirm.

CCP collude with Japan in WW2? Seriously, your brain spoiled? Or you wrote your own history book?

A wrong policy but they are still more cultured than your yankee master.

You want to neglect the fact that US sanctioned China at that point and encouraged countries not to export food to China?

Historically, China used to have one famine every decade until CCP took power. After the famine, average life expectancy increased. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

47 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Just received this from a friend.

This article written by an Egyptian commentator may bring tears of pride to our Chinese eyes - or shame to our western hearts - depending on your political inclinations.  But I cannot help but totally agree with his comments.

https://www.dailyexpress.com.my/read/4459/west-can-t-believe-nor-accept-china-s-progress

Thanks for sharing. I sort of agree China's rise cannot be stopped, unless CCP screws it up themselves due to infighting. A smart and illustrious people will have its days, like it did in the past.

But the Egyptian author might be disappointed when China becomes the unrivaled number 1 one day.  天下乌鸦一般黑 lah. 

China may be less aggressive in starting wars but it doesn't mean it will be nice and the bullying will be gone.  As for Singapore, whether we will benefit or not, by virtue of us being a Chinese majority country, is anyone's guess. 

The below is written by an angmo scholar, so naturally it should be discounted, only CCP's narrative is the ultimate truths. 😂

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2020/10/what-kind-superpower-will-china-be/616580/

• Praise 3

Why should the CCP bring tears of joy to my Chinese eyes? 

I am a Singaporean and my country achievement bring tears of joy to my eyes! Not AMDK or CCP country's achievement! 

In history The CCP sponsored the insurgency in Malaya, in recent times they stole our terrex and tried to steal our leaders MOH records (not saying the US is a saint here).

The CCP will treat us worse than its own citizens  even though we are same race(happens now in China companies in SG)

Why should Chinese (Race) be proud of CCPs achievement? You don't see the french being proud of USA achievement just because both are same race.

Edited by Kia1217
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Whoever becomes the world leader including the current leader,  USA, they will bully if you don't follow instructions. Anyone disagrees? However, would China be the same as USA bombing and threatening the world that do not subscribe to them? Answer is USA has done it, for China, currently is just all the assumptions. History has not recorded such acts whilst the west have been doing it for centuries. As long as it is speculation, everyone is entitled to say their piece but history and events that happen, I am referring to events that involve another country, not internally, nobody can denial them. 

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Voodooman said:

As for Singapore, whether we will benefit or not, by virtue of us being a Chinese majority country, is anyone's guess. 

In the age of irrationally aggressive ultra nationalism... that could backfire hugely in times of disagreement hor.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Kia1217 said:

I am a Singaporean and my country achievement bring tears of joy to my eyes! Not AMDK or CCP country's achievement! 

In history The CCP sponsored the insurgency in Malaya, in recent times they stole our terrex and tried to steal our leaders MOH records (not saying the US is a saint here).

The CCP will treat us worse than its own citizens  even though we are same race(happens now in China companies in SG)

Why should Chinese (Race) be proud of CCPs achievement? You don't see the french being proud of USA achievement just because both are same race.

Well said.

I know china has lotsa potential and some incredible people too... but so did Russia Japan Germany in ww2.. must differentiate between people and the prevailing political system. 

Men like him are getting rare as they slowly die off. The young "researcher" is sadly becoming the new "intellectual" norm there. 

• Praise 3

9 hours ago, Kia1217 said:

lots of holes need to point out in your argument. insurgency in SEA was a misguided thinking by ccp that the conditions in china applies to SEA. the commie in SEA were grassroot locals.

terrex case already widely reported so you can read up yourself.

chinese companies in sg can do what it likes to their employees, its up to mom to do something if they get complaints. any foreign company in sg or even local company doesnt mean they are bound to be good or bad. its a "free" market of labour. dont have to work there if you dont like it. got lots of amdk companies here.

french and usa not the same race. omg. facepalm.

no body in mcf so far seems to write that sgpreans of chinese descent should be proud of ccp. heck i think you hardly find much would even write that sgporeans should be proud of pap. lol

• Haha! 2

38 minutes ago, Singa said:

you mean if China had a proper air force during Korean war or war with Vietnam, they are not going to use it and not going to bomb?

In a war, you refrain from fighting your enemy? Are you joking? Bombing during a war and going to attack another country is the same to you?  Again you are basing on assumption. I also believe you see a beautiful girl you are going to rape her, can? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3