Another term for China's President.

DACH

12 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

So you are against USA recognition of 1 China policy?

That is politics and Chinese nationalism at play. If there is no gun pointing at their head, I am sure more and more Taiwanese, especially the younger generation, will vote for independence while maintaining good relationship, social and economic, with China. 

We used to be part of British empire, so what is wrong with allowing people to decide their own future?  Anyway, there is no end to all these history and who owns who? 

But this will lead to war, so 1-China policy is best for all, for now. Hope CCP will not fall into the trap set by the USA although I favour self determination wherever possible. Maybe some people here truly like China’s one party system of ownself check ownself.  I am at least consistently against that nonsense. 

If Taiwanese voted one day to reunite with China, it means China offers a better system, it should never be done at gun point or like what is being done in Ukraine, pure naked aggression. 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
50 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

That is politics and Chinese nationalism at play. If there is no gun pointing at their head, I am sure more and more Taiwanese, especially the younger generation, will vote for independence while maintaining good relationship, social and economic, with China. 

We used to be part of British empire, so what is wrong with allowing people to decide their own future?  Anyway, there is no end to all these history and who owns who? 

But this will lead to war, so 1-China policy is best for all, for now. Hope CCP will not fall into the trap set by the USA although I favour self determination wherever possible. Maybe some people here truly like China’s one party system of ownself check ownself.  I am at least consistently against that nonsense. 

If Taiwanese voted one day to reunite with China, it means China offers a better system, it should never be done at gun point or like what is being done in Ukraine, pure naked aggression. 

Should we get involve in their life and side with one of them? As I have said before, do we want to support war? If not then should we provoke or want status quo? 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

Should we get involve in their life and side with one of them? As I have said before, do we want to support war? If not then should we provoke or want status quo? 

Please tell XJP to stop all fighter jets flying to Taiwan every day.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Are we provoking anyone? 😂😂😂I think noone wants war on both sides of the Taiwan straits but politics is getting in the way. 

People do selfish things for their own benefits and personal agendas. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Please tell XJP to stop all fighter jets flying to Taiwan every day.

Why did he do that? It is like a couple quarrels and you tell he wife it is because she nags.

Meanwhile you keep asking the wife to divorce and ask for maintenance. Can't we leave them alone? Too free try to help those countries USA has distoryed. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Are we provoking anyone? 😂😂😂I think noone wants war on both sides of the Taiwan straits but politics is getting in the way. 

People do selfish things for their own benefits and personal agendas. 

Then this question is so easy to answer just like what is happening in Ukraine. Who trigger it? 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

Then this question is so easy to answer just like what is happening in Ukraine. Who trigger it? 

Putin loh. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Why did he do that? It is like a couple quarrels and you tell he wife it is because she nags.

Meanwhile you keep asking the wife to divorce and ask for maintenance. Can't we leave them alone? Too free try to help those countries USA has distoryed. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, etc. 

When do I ask the wife to divorce?

In fact, they are married in name but never have sex.

🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
21 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Putin loh. 😂😂😂

We don't have to agree but let's look at this war.

If it is purely between Ukraine and Russia, who will eventually win? In order for Ukraine to win, what would be required? Actually physical intervention by USA or NATO. Would Russia stop? Would USA then intervene? 

There is no 2 ways about this. The longer it drags, who will die? Ukrainians and Russians. Those urging them to prolong are the culprits and sinners. 

• Praise 2

(edited)
35 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

We don't have to agree but let's look at this war.

If it is purely between Ukraine and Russia, who will eventually win? In order for Ukraine to win, what would be required? Actually physical intervention by USA or NATO. Would Russia stop? Would USA then intervene? 

There is no 2 ways about this. The longer it drags, who will die? Ukrainians and Russians. Those urging them to prolong are the culprits and sinners. 

What logic is that? Are you from India?

Someone is raped and the rapist claimed it is the fault of the victim as she is dressed scantily? 

Russia has invaded so many countries in the last century, go count. Both USA and Russia are bullies and murderers, don't think one is better than the other but i rather deal with the Americans, at least they need to pretend they respect the rule of law. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
Just now, Voodooman said:

What logic is that? 

Someone is raped and the rapist claimed it is the fault of the victim as she is dressed scantily? 

Russia has invaded so many countries in the last century, go count. Both USA and Russia are bullies and murderers, don't think one is better than the other but i rather deal with the Americans, at least they need to pretend they respect the rule of law. 

You are going back on the argument who is at fault for causing this. Since we cannot agree, there is no point discussing it.

More importantly, should the war continue or stop. Either NATO/USA enter into war or stop supplying arms and let it end quickly. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

You are going back on the argument who is at fault for causing this. Since we cannot agree, there is no point discussing it.

More importantly, should the war continue or stop. Either NATO/USA enter into war or stop supplying arms and let it end quickly. 

This is as good as telling Ukraine to surrender and let Russia take over.

Even though I don't agree with war, I will not advocate surrender.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Me too. Although I sympathize with the Ukrainians, Russia needs to be taught a bloody lesson so that it won't suka suka invade smaller countries for another 100 years. 

It is like telling us to surrender to Malaysia once they declared war on us for wanting to marry whoever they don't like. Simi logic. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

@inlinesixNot to surrender means continue. You see Ukraine able to win without NATO/USA direct participation? What would Russia do next? Follow what USA did in Iraq, blanket bomb Ukraine because they have weapons to reduce casualties for Russia. You like to see this happen? 

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

@inlinesixNot to surrender means continue. You see Ukraine able to win without NATO/USA direct participation? What would Russia do next? Follow what USA did in Iraq, blanket bomb Ukraine because they have weapons to reduce casualties for Russia. You like to see this happen? 

Ukraine continues fighting with military aid from NATO.  JAVELIN is manpad from USA.

Russia blanket bomb since a few days ago.

Ukraine is holding well around Kyiv.  But not around Southern Ukraine.

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Ukraine continues fighting with military aid from NATO.  JAVELIN is manpad from USA.

Russia blanket bomb since a few days ago.

Ukraine is holding well around Kyiv.  But not around Southern Ukraine.

So, Ukraine HOLD WELL in Kyiv. Remember, you said HOLD. During this hold, how many need to die? What is left for Russia to overcome this HOLD? Is this what you hope to see? 

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

So, Ukraine HOLD WELL in Kyiv. Remember, you said HOLD. During this hold, how many need to die? What is left for Russia to overcome this HOLD? Is this what you hope to see? 

I am confused now.

Surrender or not surrender?

Turbocharged

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I am confused now.

Surrender or not surrender?

i'm confused too

people are talking about China in the Russia-Ukraine thread

and people are talking about Russia-Ukraine in the China thread 

🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1