Another term for China's President.

DACH

Hypersonic
23 hours ago, Beregond said:

actually whats the exact poem he say

yeah I'm just interested in the poem lol no interest in what's his intentions were.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
20 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Was he paid or funded? 

Or was he really speaking from his heart? 

Most of his YouTube videos seemed to speak up against the general direction of Western politics. 

But again China current system was not like the imperial system that existed thousands of years..... 

Though the absolute power of the current system is similar to imperialist system. 

There will be people willing to speak for anyone if paid just like that Chinese lady in Australia talking about xinjian. There will also be people willing to speak the truth. So, listeners need to make assessments by truly understand what was said and judge for themselves. No country has a perfect system or government. More importantly,  is the current one good for the nation as a whole or bad? 

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

No country has a perfect system or government. More importantly,  is the current one good for the nation as a whole or bad? 

exactly.  no country have the perfect system.

the key is respect how each country run themself.

its like no 1 can say usa system is lousy when it allow their police and own ppl to shoot and kill each other along with their kids every day , every week non stop. its the way usa ppl chose this system, it look damn scary  to me, but that is usa own internal issue, no 1 should interval,  

Chinese President Xi Jinping tells officials to look to Qinghai as model for governing Tibet and Xinjiang

• Xi described the province as a ‘model of national unity’ and told local officials to uphold the party’s policies on governing Tibetan areas
  • A quarter of Qinghai’s population are ethnic Tibetans and the province is the birthplace of the exiled Dalai Lama

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3136701/chinese-president-xi-jinping-tells-officials-look-qinghai-model

To celebrate 100th year anniversary of CCP on July 1, cellular signal will NOT be available within 2nd Ring Road of Beijing from July 1 0:00hr to July 1 12:00hr

86D39A86-0B7E-4201-AB92-F4953D8505D1.jpeg

F94B2DE4-7A9E-4319-AB29-430CA9A4C754.jpeg

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged

Good to listen to Isham Sadhguru of india perspective on the difference between China and India. What is communism and Democracttic. Why both countries are different under their respective system. The idea of the old communism ideology is dead for 40 years, yet people are still read old history books. 

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Good to listen to Isham Sadhguru of india perspective on the difference between China and India. What is communism and Democracttic. Why both countries are different under their respective system. The idea of the old communism ideology is dead for 40 years, yet people are still read old history books

saw a comment on youtube by a indian bro( judging by the name ) long ago.

he say something like if only india have a mao.z.d after ww2 that unite unite india and prevent it from breaking into 2-3 if only india have a mao that do a cultural revolution that rid india of the castle system, old believe , practises etc etc. the india now will be as powerful if not more powerful then china.

mao way to fix china is the cultural revolution, it kill millions, but it build a strong foundation to build a country. all the race and religions are united. only with a strong country u can build your home.

british way to fix india is to break it into 2, separating the major religion, the  result is the india now. 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged

India and China share many similarities but adopted different ways. No right or wrong but that is how it evolves as long as the people are happy. To impose what we think is best is never correct. After all wheelie has over 1 billion people and over 2000 years of history or wisdom behind them? Yes, I fully agree without Mao, it will be a different China. For the better or worse, we will never know. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

he say something like if only india have a mao.z.d after ww2 that unite unite india and prevent it from breaking into 2-3 if only india have a mao that do a cultural revolution that rid india of the castle system, old believe , practises etc etc. the india now will be as powerful if not more powerful then china.

mao way to fix china is the cultural revolution, it kill millions, but it build a strong foundation to build a country. all the race and religions are united. only with a strong country u can build your home.

british way to fix india is to break it into 2, separating the major religion, the  result is the india now. 

What Mao did was to consolidate CCP power and unite the country by force. 

But is it good or bad for china, is it worth it? I dunno

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
19 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

What Mao did was to consolidate CCP power and unite the country by force. 

But is it good or bad for china, is it worth it? I dunno

I think I have given my view before. To me, he reformatted the hard disk because too many errors and virus. In the cause of reformatting,  he also remove useful data. Without this action, you will still be having India hard disk. However, now China has move on to SSD lah. Haha

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2021 at 8:42 AM, Beregond said:

actually if you go through india history, india has never been united.

it is still like europe, all considered different country with some very different culture and language.

so without a common written script.. well maybe english? india cannot unite.

so even if there is an india version of mao, they did not have an indian version of qin shi huang.

mao way of killing millions kill pro commie and pro separatists alike. lol... in the end all kio tolong.. like when we ns time in platoon... all just kwai kwai "yes sir! yes sir! 3 bags full!"

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

it is still like europe, all considered different country with some very different culture and language.

so even if there is an india version of mao, they did not have an indian version of qin shi huang.

mao way of killing millions kill pro commie and pro separatists alike. lol... in the end all kio tolong.. like when we ns time in platoon... all just kwai kwai "yes sir! yes sir! 3 bags full!"

my knowledge on india also very limited. take what i say with a pinch of salt🤣

u see these video, dun know how accurate are them 

Turbocharged

He has a very candid way of describing India. Yes that is what is India and we should respect that the way the people want. 

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

my knowledge on india also very limited. take what i say with a pinch of salt🤣

u see these video, dun know how accurate are them 

well burma and sri lanka was never part of india. in fact the idea of india as a country is as good as calling europe a country.

every state wants to do its own thing. just like china, every province wants to do its own thing.

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

India has too many fundamental problems and need a big reform. Modi obviously isn't the answer to it.

When we look at Mao, obviously he has his faults, but often when we look at the estimated numbers of people died during Great Leap, we say wow.

What people don't realise that even before CPC, there have been frequent famines, about once every decade that kills millions.

So you look at how things have changed after. How many famines after the Great Chinese Famine? So doesn't CPC deserves credit for that too?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1