11/11 and Black Friday Sales 2017

Lala81

u setting up secret underground mahjong den issit

Lol. I play at country clubs with tai tais else I would have bought the China made automatic mahjong table long ago.

Last year I bought quite a few small items from aliexpress during the sale.

A few of them never arrive.

For whatever reasons, either too much order/shipment or sellers taking opportunity to play punk, I wouldn't bother trying to save a few cents buying from them again.

Stick to the big guns like Amazon.

Last year I bought quite a few small items from aliexpress during the sale.

A few of them never arrive.

For whatever reasons, either too much order/shipment or sellers taking opportunity to play punk, I wouldn't bother trying to save a few cents buying from them again.

Stick to the big guns like Amazon.

I only bought two flosser from Aliexpress, they used courier, so there were trracking. I don't know if other sellers are courier service.

As for Shopee, all my china orders are courier with tracking, even those $2.50 arm pouch for running. But local seller use non tracking singpost, which I have lost a tumbler, but Shopee CSO reimburse my payment.

Quality is good.

I bought all the furniture from Ezbuy.

Dining table, Study table, Tv Rack

All solid wood not the veneer nonsense that you get from the DIY furniture store

Anybody bought furniture like solid wood chest drawers from ezbuy before ? I paste the link later. Seems too cheap and good to be true.

• Praise 2

Quality is good.

All solid wood not the veneer nonsense that you get from the DIY furniture store

Thanks for the infor !

Quality is good.

Can share your links?

@Ender,

Tomtom Runner 3 Cardio/GPS going for 199, Music/Cardio/GPS going for 249 on amazon prime now for 11/11

It's cheaper by 50 bucks compared to lazada's usual rpice

@Ender,

Tomtom Runner 3 Cardio/GPS going for 199, Music/Cardio/GPS going for 249 on amazon prime now for 11/11

Amazon also doing 11/11? that is a chinese thing leh   [laugh]  [laugh]

Amazon also doing 11/11? that is a chinese thing leh   [laugh]  [laugh]

yeah prime now has 11/11. Probably will have another one for black friday. hard to say which one the discount more lol

@Ender,

If I remember correctly, the IT show offer, posted by adrianli was better. $199 for the cardio/gps/music.

If I remember correctly, the IT show offer, posted by adrianli was better. $199 for the cardio/gps/music.

that was for the original Runner 1 which is now EOL. Now is Runner 3 liao. i think can't expect same price to be honest.

that was for the original Runner 1 which is now EOL. Now is Runner 3 liao. i think can't expect same price to be honest.

Oic. They were clearing old stocks. But I think I hold off for a second gps watch til I really need one. in other words, wait til my current one spoilt. Lol.