Announcement: Detailing Thread of the Month

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Hi all, we have something exciting that we would like to share with you guys. We would like to spice out the detailing folder by adding an all-new contest called Detailing's TOTM!

giphy.gif

Detailing TOTM (Thread of the Month) is to find out quality thread monthly that can help the readers to their car detailing journey. If you are a car detailing enthusiast and have knowledge about car detailing, do post a thread and share with us anything relates to car detailing. 

We will be starting this contest from now till 30th of Nov 2017! Winner will be an announcement through their thread and also this thread! We will judge based on content, praises and pageviews. 

Each month, there will be one thread winner that will walk away with exclusive goodies that are worth $150++

post-137774-0-78545700-1509008713_thumb.jpg

*Pictures are for illustration only. Actual prizes may vary. 

Start creating your own detailing's thread! 

giphy.gif

We would also like to take this chance to promote on thread ownership. We hope that all the thread that have valuable content will help readers and members who face the same issues or problems. We would like to encourage thread starter to keep the thread alive and make it more meaningful for this community! 

This Detailing's TOTM is proudly brought to you by SONAX Singapore. 

DefaultLocationImage.png

SONAX - Cleaning and polishing like a professional. 

A market leader in car care product in Germany, and one of the leading manufacturers worldwide. The brand is represented in 100 countries around the globe including Singapore. For more than 60 years, the company has been developing and manufacturing high-performance car care products, to satisfy the highest requirements, in Neuberg an der Donau. Whether it's in motorsports, in the tuning scene or in the world of classic cars; When it comes to the perfect presentation of automobiles. SONAX will always be on hand, for car fans and experts.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator

Haha. I also never wash one. My car wash is $9 petrol car wash. 

I can only say all the Sonax's shell car wash is good! hahahahhaa. 

Haha. I also never wash one. My car wash is $9 petrol car wash.

I can only say all the Sonax's shell car wash is good! hahahahhaa.

Mine is only $7 ... ur car must be very big
  • Praise 8

Hahha. Now where got $7 petrol wash. Don't bluff me. 

I got lobang for 1-1 wash coupon at $10. It's at caltex at lor chuan. They will give you another coupon valid for 2-3 months after you pay them $10 when you are washing. So it's like paying $10 for 2 wash. Wash is valid from 8am-8pm daily, excluding eve and public holidays. 

They use turtle products though. 

Internal Moderator

Go start a thread with this!  [bounce1]

I got lobang for 1-1 wash coupon at $10. It's at caltex at lor chuan. They will give you another coupon valid for 2-3 months after you pay them $10 when you are washing. So it's like paying $10 for 2 wash. Wash is valid from 8am-8pm daily, excluding eve and public holidays. 

They use turtle products though. 

I used to wash the car myself. Intially, I used sponge, and i realised that it causes swirl marks easily since debris are often caught and rub along the cars body. Learnt my lesson and started using mitt microfiber gloves. Tried different shampoo and ended up with Meguairs ultimate wax. I like the glossy effect and scent. But advisable to use gloves as the shampoo can relly dry the hands out. I also made it point to clean and condition the interior leather lexol products...but...Slowly...i got lazy and since I frequent JB often, I decided to let the $4sgd carwash do the trick. Their service was excellent. Thorough cleaning and vacuuming, and as threw in lots of free gift, from swirl marks and all sorts of scratches left by their wonder cloth, you name it, they have it. I wouldn't say I regretted my decision, but if I were to respray the body, I will make sure that I never give in to my laziness again.

Edited by Z070305
↡ Advertisement