Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

yes another lorry   :D

Lorry rams into pedestrian walkway along Punggol Road
25 Sep 2017 02:41PM (Updated: 25 Sep 2017 02:59PM)

punggol-walkway-accident.jpg
SINGAPORE: A lorry crashed into a pedestrian walkway along Punggol Road on Monday (Sep 25) afternoon. 

Photos and video of the aftermath of the incident showed that the lorry had flipped on its side after crashing, and the pedestrian walkway's rooftop had collapsed unto it. 

The incident happened at the junction of Punggol Road and Compassvale Street. 

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to an accident at the junction of Compassvale Street and Punggol Road at around 12.35pm and dispatched one ambulance to the scene.

A woman in her 50s sustained minor injuries and refused to be taken to the hospital, SCDF added. Channel NewsAsia understands that the woman was a passenger in the lorry. 

The driver added that he was driving for a lorry belonging to local manufacturing and distributing firm TC Import and Export.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

We're into part V already? ð³

And yet another video about truckers ð

Am I evil in thinking the fcker should have hit the trailer from his side instead of his passengers?

Other day was driving along merrily on lane 2 of Bartley East viaduct.... saw an M3 on lane 1 coming fast... with a fcking truck tailgating his ass ð

Me doing 70km/h... them two buggers were probably doing 100+ given how fast they came up behind me

Last sat also kena a lorry, tailgated me at 90kph on 3rd lane. Then I siam, he drove faster. Anyway we can only laugh when they kena accident when they drive recklessly.

Last sat also kena a lorry, tailgated me at 90kph on 3rd lane. Then I siam, he drove faster. Anyway we can only laugh when they kena accident when they drive recklessly.

Yep... can only laugh... but only if it involved them alone... sometimes... these reckless mofos take out innocents. 

And nowadays,  it's not just these LCV... it's not surprising to see fully loaded King Kong lorries speeding also

• Praise 3

last week at nearly 7am there was this lgv on bke.....2nd lane, overtake cars go 1st lane, then go 3rd lane to overtake the cars on 1st and 2nd lane! Maciam f1 fighting for spot before the 1st corner! I see and ease off....dont want to be near when there could be carnage in front.
  • Praise 2

Lorry on 1st lane, then something happened (burst tyre?) then langga motorcyclist. Did the car with the camera go over the motorcyclist at the end of the video?? 

• Praise 2

Did the poor rider just got ran over by the cam vehicle?

And did the cam vehicle after the accident STILL carry on moving & seem to run over "something" AGAIN?

Huh?  Lorry goes from lane 2 to lane 1 and tries to run back to lane 4?  

Saw TP up ahead?  Missed his turn?  WTF  possessed the driver to do such a snap lane change?  :a-shoot:

Lorry on 1st lane, then something happened (burst tyre?) then langga motorcyclist. Did the car with the camera go over the motorcyclist at the end of the video??

Seemed like the truck driver drifted his or her vehicle to lane 1 without signalling then banged against the guardrail or central divider causing it to bounced leftwards which created the accident.

Driver zzzz?

• Praise 6

Seemed like the truck driver drifted his or her vehicle to lane 1 without signalling then banged against the guardrail or central divider causing it to bounced leftwards which created the accident.

Driver zzzz?

ya he either doze off , or use hp . hit the right side and lost control.

this type of driver should go jail straight

• Praise 1

ya he either doze off , or use hp . hit the right side and lost control.

this type of driver should go jail straight

This clown truck driver driver must no doubt face the full brunt of the law but my beef is with the cam vehicle driver.

Did he drive over "something" AFTER the accident?

I'm more concerned with whether the cam vehicle actually drove OVER the biker. ccb cannot stop the vehicle and check first? actually no fractures and broken bones become serious injury because idiot.

• Praise 1

yes another lorry   :D

Lorry rams into pedestrian walkway along Punggol Road
25 Sep 2017 02:41PM (Updated: 25 Sep 2017 02:59PM)

punggol-walkway-accident.jpg
SINGAPORE: A lorry crashed into a pedestrian walkway along Punggol Road on Monday (Sep 25) afternoon. 

This bus-stop, every morning, many people queuing/waiting for private bus at this accident area.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1