Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

The thing is how CAN the McLaren driver totally overlooked the taxi parked at the bus bay and rammed onto the taxi?

Drunk? Speeding ( maybe so coincidence car lose Control at the timing towards parked taxi). If no taxi parked at the bus bay, we may read the news that 27 year old McLaren driver crash the car onto the tree.

You asked the wrong question..

The rich and almighty will ask, WHY was the cab driver parked at the bus bay! WHY was he sleeping there!

You asked the wrong question..

The rich and almighty will ask, WHY was the cab driver parked at the bus bay! WHY was he sleeping there!

Ya true, many people will blame others except Ownself. Haiz..

wah, the McLaren is a fighter for law & order!

see the taxi illegally park at bus bay, immediately rammed it to move it away.

The taxi was causing obstruction to buses at the bus bay .... :yuush:

So the McLaren help to clear the bus bay ... :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin:

dun tell me the driver now finding fault and blame the stationary taxi at the bus stop? normal car will drive into bus stop at high speed meh?

F1 fever just over in SG. [drivingcar]

So the McLaren driver was dreaming to himself as 'Lewis Hamilton' going into the pit stop to change tyres. Instead he entered into a bus bay .... :a-bang:

• Praise 2

rider did it on purpose, should fine the company higher and get them to fine the rider.

probably kids who has too much times on their hands. Else looking up would probably catch the culprit. Having a stake out would yield some results. But is this not the bike rental accountability?

Like some people will say..the road is "dirty"

Any some attribute it to luck.

received via whatsapp a pic showing the mcLaren when new with a few paxs posing, making reference to 'Vasantham celebrity' drunken driving...

Dunno how true.

[McLaren accident] Taxi driver stopped his taxi at the bus bay to take a break when suddenly the Mclaren crashed into him. The impact send the taxi flying into the bus stop

file6x8elff8jkmt5g3ri7n.jpg?itok=PfzbLql

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20171023-805182?xtor=CS2-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCpGmHiTbiQ&feature=youtu.be

Enforcement officer risking his life, lights flashing, rushing off to attend to something important?

Swerve at estimated 120kmh, from Lane 1 to 3, back to 2, then back to 1, then into breakdown lane...then eventually into his hideout? 

Are they above the law?

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 3

Enforcement officer risking his life, lights flashing, rushing off to attend to something important?

Swerve at estimated 120kmh, from Lane 1 to 3, back to 2, then back to 1, then into breakdown lane...then eventually into his hideout?

Are they above the law?

I saw one similar class 2 LTA going into MCE, zoomed past me from behind at estimated speed of 100-120kmh also. I remarked to my Wife Wah that LTA must be changing a heavily modded car that’s also going very fast as I didn’t see any Tiong Chia before me.. I also think is it worthwhile to ride so fast to catch modded vehicles

Are they above the law?

don't see anything wrong here. Maybe you can submit to LTA/TP and enquire ?

• Praise 2

Are they above the law?

Oops! I have gotten my very first "dislike" from an anonymous soul who called me a "kpo".

Oh dear, so sorry to have offended you, whoever you are.  [hur] 

• Praise 9

haha... our TP should do a SG version of this video. but who to take the place of Holyfield? maybe... Jet Li? 

This guy?

I'll just bite his other ear.

This guy?

I'll just bite his other ear.

actually he has to thank Mike Tyson as without him, he wont be so famous... haha
↡ Advertisement