Singapore Reckless Driver Part V

RadX

Received dis yesterday. Outside Luxury hill Along AMK ave 5. Anybody can verify? Jiat lat....

walao... the driver sure kena crush... looks really bad... 

Supercharged

Received dis yesterday. Outside Luxury hill Along AMK ave 5. Anybody can verify? Jiat lat....

Looks like from the accident couple years ago. Fairprice truck whacked into the white car at red light. Thankfully, nobody mati.

Update: Found the video 

Edited by Kklim
  • Praise 14

Twincharged

How this work? Taxi claim medical fee of 40 k, what happen to yr friends premium? Any idea claim for what? Whiplash? That is a lot.

My dad's car was rear ended before and the lawyer said pain and trauma can claim the most. 

My dad's car was rear ended before and the lawyer said pain and trauma can claim the most.

Yah. My friend rear ended a Peugeot. Peugeot rear bumper only minor scratches but claimed my friend $45k for whiplash.

Cos my friend was driving a maserati. Muahahaha...

• Praise 1

Medical again.

Report insurance fraud, dont let these people get away.

Don't know why authorities till now still don't want to change the policies with regard to claim for medical due to car accident. Should make it more stringent such that if it is a slight hit like only bumper scratch, NO medical claim for drivers and passengers. Don't go bulls**t say what internal or what headache and etc due to impact. What impact the driver is talking about when it is just a slight hit.

Feedback to your MP? Make them do some useful work for us lah..

Dun just raise tax, fix opposition, or raise levies etc..

Then their letter writers will be busy, instead of them. LOL

Yah. My friend rear ended a Peugeot. Peugeot rear bumper only minor scratches but claimed my friend $45k for whiplash.

Cos my friend was driving a maserati. Muahahaha...

Surely there are invoices from hospital or doctor showing what treatment and how much.

The money would then go to hospital or doctor not to 'victim'.

Then their letter writers will be busy, instead of them. LOL

But seriously..overclaiming and insurance fraud are BIG problems..hopefully somebody at the top does something soon...

• Praise 1

They fix you with their taxes, gst, and all sorts of levies, stamp duties. You can fix them by your Votes.

Twincharged

Surely there are invoices from hospital or doctor showing what treatment and how much.

The money would then go to hospital or doctor not to 'victim'.

The pain/suffering and trauma one don't have invoice ma. That one is asking for compensation for those stuff they suffered cuz of the accident. Can claim quite a large amount from there.

At the speed that reckless basket was driving... no way he could have stopped the lorry irrespective of where the MPV was.

Lucky for the b**tard he had that poor MPV to stop his reckless ass... and stopped with maybe just a whiplash injury.

Otherwise could have been that poor pedestrian.

These types of reckless driving will not stop if TP continues sitting on their ass.

And if the full brunt of all their damages are not borne by the company that hires them.

If you donât hit the wallet... nothing will change.

Cheong gong coe leh?
  • Praise 1